Options

WTO - Saturday 5/13

Or, as I like to call it, WTMFO

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What are your top 5 favorite makeup products? Be as specific as possible. 

Re: WTO - Saturday 5/13

• Options
    pebbledampebbledam member
    edited May 2017
    Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD: 23

WAYDTGKU: PNV BBT CM OPK EPO

R/R: I'm glad it's the weekend. I'm hoping to make it a productive one. I've been trying to only post in the dailies when I know I'll have time to be engaged. I do lurk even when I'm not posting though. 

CS/Q: My body seems to be doing the whole fake out O thing like it did during my last cycle when I O'd on CD30. All signs pointed to O on Wednesday-ish and now the CM is dried up, but no temp spike. Like @doxiemoxie212 so eloquently said, I'm WTMFO.

GTKY: I'm not big on make-up. There was a huge make-up thread that we had awhile back that I was not able to contribute anything to! I like the wash-off/waterproof mascara from Avon and the pink and green tube of Maybelline mascara. 

Eta too many letters. 
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1 AL

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: all the things

R/R: My mom and our dachshund who has been on extended summer vacation with her in CA are coming to visit this week!!!

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: What are your top 5 favorite makeup products? Be as specific as possible. Currently I'm obsessed with the RMS champagne luminizer, the RMS eye polish in Solar, the matte Lancome juicy shaker in orange. I am always obsessed with ABH brow powder and YSL baby doll mascara. 
  • Options
    starlastarla member
    @pebbledam Same here about participating. If I can't keep up during the day then I get overwhelmed when I come back and there's like 30 new posts! Sorry about the O fakeout. I get those, too. :/
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: BBT, Charting, OPK

R/R:  I have this one co-worker who comes to work with a horrible attitude everyday. No one will say anything to her because "that's just how she is." I've been on edge since AF got here because I, unfortunately, suffer from PMDD vs. PMS and it's taking all of my power and Gods grace for me not to completely go off on her right now! I keep telling myself only 3 more days and AF will be gone and I my tolerance level will go back to normal.

CS/Q: None today

GTKY: What are your top 5 favorite makeup products? Be as specific as possible.  1. Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless foundation. 2. Two Faced Better Than Sex mascara. 3. MAC Ruby Woo lipstick. 4. Anastasia Brow Wiz. 5. Bath & Body Works Vanillamint lipshine.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @starla FX O is soon for you!

@pebbledam ugh. I had a fakeout this past cycle and it's so annoying!!

@doxiemoxie212 yay for getting to see your puppy!

Month/Cycle: 10/7 (3/2 AL)

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: benched but temping & taking PNVs and CoQ10

R/R: we saw the new fireworks called Happily Ever After at magic kingdom last night (and I went the night before to see the last show of the Wishes fireworks the night before). It was crazy both nights but last night was definitely worse. But the atmosphere was so fun!!  Today I'm debating driving home to take my mom to lunch tomorrow. My dad is out of town so we were gonna do it at a later date but I still might drive up there.  

CS/Q: only 11 more days until I can TTC again. I'm glad last cycle was so long because that means we can try on this cycle (if my cycles had been the same we would have just missed FW) but I'm hoping it's not as long this time. But now I'm in a predicament. If my cycle goes back to what it was, and I don't get KU, then AF will be during the beach week with H's family. If my cycle stays as long, then FW is during that beach week when we're sharing a house with his 15 family members.  Ugh. 

GTKY: What are your top 5 favorite makeup products? Be as specific as possible. I wear makeup every day but it's just natural looking. Either cover girl foundation & then an eyeliner. Or if it needs to be nicer, bare minerals concealer, foundation, bronzer, and the finishing powder 
  • Options
    starlastarla member
    @purplg8r Ugh sorry for CD1. Hugs!
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.

• Options
    @purplg8r - Hopefully FW will only partially overlap your beach trip. I'm glad that you are finally going to be unbenched, though!
    @ladybugsamom - Good luck getting through work today without murdering the terrible co-worker. 
    @starla - I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets behind on the dailies. It's nice that there's so much support and love going around, though. FX you O earlier this cycle (without any pesky fake outs)!
    @doxiemoxie212 - Are you more excited to see your puppy or your mom?
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @pebbledam uhhhhhh which one makes me sound like a better person....?
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 31

CD: 6

Gonal-F + Luveris stims for IVF+ICSI

R/R: I have a head cold which is just great when combined with the stim side effects 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What are your top 5 favorite makeup products? Be as specific as possible. I use all Clinique products except for Urban Decay naked palette

• Options
    WTMFO for sure!

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 22

WAYDTGKU: PNV, CM, BBT, OPKs, morosely drinking green tea and staring out the window

R/R: Thought I was on track to O earlier this week but my body had other plans. Temps are down, CM has dried up, and I guess the wait continues! This week has been such a roller coaster of TTC emotions, especially since DH is still working that dratted OT and can't be here to HIO every time it seems like it might be a good idea. At least I'm channeling my frustration into energy for cleaning the apartment and it's looking a lot better than it did on Monday!

CS/Q: I'm wondering if all my work stress this week delayed ovulation. Is that a thing? I mean, it's not like "trapped in a war-torn country" levels of stress but I was definitely on edge a lot of the time...probably just grasping for answers that aren't there, though.

GTKY: I'm also not a make-up girl. Sometimes I wear concealer and mascara. I honestly don't care what brand they are. *shrug*

@starla and @pebbledam, I agree about the dailies. It's great that the board is so active and I love reading everyone's posts even when I'm lurking, but it is tough to keep up as an active participant sometimes when I don't have time to post until late in the day.

@pebbledam, ugh, I'm sorry your body is also doing the O fakeout thing. I was so hopeful for both of us earlier this week!

@doxiemoxie212, I hope you have a great visit with your mom and your dog! Dachshunds are so cute! (Though I just learned that apparently I cannot spell "Dachshund" without help.)

@ladybugsamom, I have a coworker like that too, I'm sorry she's been stressing you out. It's rough when you're trapped at work and can't escape obnoxious people. 

@purplg8r, I loved the fireworks at Disney when I went! Seeing them two nights in a row would be so much fun. And I've also been doing the "how will my vacations align with my cycles" calculations...we'll be sharing a small cabin with DH's family a week in August so HIO will definitely not be an option if FW falls during that time! (Though I keep teasing him that if his mom wants a grandchild as much as she says she does, she should be totally supportive of whatever we need to do...)

@50Wife, I'm glad you were able to treat yourself to the mani and Starbucks! Sometimes little things like that can make a big difference mood-wise.

@LadyMillil, I hope your cold gets better soon!
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212, yesssssssss! So cute!
  • Options
    @vflux33 Tarte has the BEST eyeliners! I love them. I also love their matte lippies. 
  • Options
    MythrilMythril member

Month/Cycle: 17/13

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: Letrozole, Metformin, Temping

R/R: We have some people over on Fridays to play board games and I never get to bed at a decent hour. This is the second Saturday in a row that I haven't taken my temperature! I'm hoping for some follicles next Wednesday and although I'm not expecting much because of my temps I'm trying my hardest not to be pessimistic. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Everything that I wear is from Julep. I really like their stuff. In no particular order:
    1. "Don't leave you brows at home" in cool brown
    2. High Impact Mascara
    3. Eye Shadow 101 in many colors. The stick makes it so convenient.
    4. Their whipped mousse lipsticks. Love them so much.
    5. Skip the Brush blush in Desert Rose

They just announced their foundation for sale and I've been waiting since they took a survey about it. Unfortunately it won't be in the maven boxes until August and I'm not willing to drop 30$ on it. :( 
    Husband & I married May 26th, 2012
    Me 28 Him 28
    TTC #1 since January 1st 2016
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    Clomid 50;100;150;200: No O
    TSH 3.75 Put on 50mg levothyroxine
    1500 MG Metformin
    7.5 MG Letrozole: No Follicles
    9 MG Letrozole: 21mm Follicle no pregnancy
    4 cycles at 9 MG Letrozole, No pregnancy

• Options
    @starla Enjoy the weather!
    @pebbledam The green and pink tube of mascara is the best!
    @doxiemoxie212 Your puppy is adorable
    @purplg8r Yay for being so close to being able start TTC again!
    @50wife Have fun getting your mani!
    @Augusta108 Sorry for the O fake out
    @kbamomma33 Glad you're having a good weekend!
    Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    **lurking from TWW**
    @KariAnn323 I'm sorry about CD 1. I know you've been worried about that con and that is so sweet of YH, and he's totally right! You can figure it out!
  • Options
    vflux33vflux33 member
    @KariAnn323 I'm really sorry about CD1, but so good to hear that you and YH are on the same page and that he's being really great about everything. 

@Augusta108 I missed your question when I was on mobile before. The answer is YES, definitely. You don't need to be trapped in a war-torn country to have stress-delayed O. Some people are resilient when it comes to stress and Oing, but others are not. I'm in the "not" category as well and I get EWCM patches all the time. I have way longer cycles when I am stressed about anything, and in the grand scheme of things my life is pretty cushy. It's annoying as hell and it makes me feel guilty that I'm "making it worse" by my attitude, but other than that I've been told it's not uncommon. 
  • Options
    vflux33vflux33 member
    @purplg8r Sorry--I don't always lurk TWW so I hadn't seen that. :(  Creepy internet hugs.  <3 
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Got my CHs this morning so I'm headed over to TWW, but this GTKY is right up my alley so I wanted to put in my two cents.

1. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer (the best, and I mix two colors for the bags under my eyes).
    2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette. I switch up my makeup fairly often but that is one that i just can't quit.
    3.Diorshow Maximizer 3D Triple volume plumping lash primer - Put that on your lashes before applying mascara. Its not fibrous like other mascaras out there because fibers fall in my eyes and then I rub my eyes all day.
    4.Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Mother is a really pretty Rosey Mauve color. Its matte so I feel like those are best worn in the fall/winter time but this color could be worn year round.
    5.Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Brush - Not a makeup item, but a fan-freaking-tastic eyeshadow brush.

**edited because spelling is hard.

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @supercoolstephy yaasssssss to both 1 and 2. I haven't tried the other 3, but they're on my list. I loooove KVD eye shadows. 
  • Options
    @vflux33, thanks for the answer! I guess maybe I'll have to be more mindful in the future about my stress levels during FW, or at least be more aware that they might affect when O happens.

It is is kind of funny that if it is indeed stress from this week's crazy work drama that disrupted my cycle, the coworker causing all the drama is also the one who constantly hounds me about when I'm going to get pregnant! 
  • Options
    @vflux33 oh no worries!  I don't often lurk in the other daily thread that I'm not in either!
  • Options
    KariAnn323KariAnn323 member
    edited May 2017
    So since it's cycle 9 I figure I'll try something new. Ladies who drink tea, what are you drinking and when are you drinking it?
    Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    vflux33vflux33 member
    @supercoolstephy yay for CH!

@Augusta108 that is pretty funny, yeah. Overall, been definitely struggling with that myself and trying to let more "roll off" or whatever. I don't know if you have sleep issues along with stress or wake up replaying conversations in your head at night like I do, but one thing that's helped me to naturally stress less is practicing sleep hygiene. MH and I both turn off our phones and computers by 8PM, we don't talk about stressful things after 8, stuff like that. Don't know if that helps, but maybe?

@KariAnn323 I need to start making cold teas to continue this like I was saying yesterday, but before it started warming up I was having RRLT before O, and decaf Green Tea (sometimes caf) throughout my cycle. Other people seem to have more "advanced" tea schedules though. 
  • Options
    starlastarla member
    edited May 2017
    @doxiemoxie212 Cute pup!
    @KariAnn323 Sorry about CD1. :(
    @purplg8r Sorry I didn't know is that either!
    @vflux33 Skin deep is an awesome resource. 
    @50Wife Maybe we can be testing buddies again!
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***

• Options
    50Wife50Wife member
    @starla yes! Here's hoping we have better luck this time around! 
  • Options
    MythrilMythril member
    @purplg8r Currently we've been enjoying Escape Room. But we also play the d&d board games, King of Tokyo, Flux, Pandemic, Joking Hazard, Betrayal at House on The Hill, Ultimate Werewolf, Mash Up, Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards, and anything else really. XD

Husband & I married May 26th, 2012
    Me 28 Him 28
    TTC #1 since January 1st 2016
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    Clomid 50;100;150;200: No O
    TSH 3.75 Put on 50mg levothyroxine
    1500 MG Metformin
    7.5 MG Letrozole: No Follicles
    9 MG Letrozole: 21mm Follicle no pregnancy
    4 cycles at 9 MG Letrozole, No pregnancy

• Options
    @Mythril We play a few of those games too :) Which D&D board games do you play?
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20