August 2017 Moms
Options

Weekend Randoms 5/13-5/14

What's going on this weekend?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weekend Randoms 5/13-5/14

• Options
    Work today. Celebrating DH's birthday with my parents tonight and also Mothers Day since I won't be doing anything on Sunday for it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Graduation weekend. Having family parties To go to plus Mother's Day will make for a long weekend. DH has to work Sunday so he gets to miss out on part of it. Oh and SIL's birthday is this weekend too. This will make the 4th weekend in a row there have been events we're obligated to attend and it will continue this way through June. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    tova24tova24 member
    Getting a facial today (never gotten one before). Then washing the car, cleaning the house, and then meal prepping for the week. Got to call mom and grandma tomorrow!
  • Options
    Heading home from a week at the coast with my family, I need a vacation from my "vacation". Toddlers on vacation are not for the faint of heart, especially since my husband had to stay home for work and wasn't around to help.

Looking forward to handing her over to daddy and doing nothing till Tuesday when he heads back to work. Prenatal massage tomorrow for Mother's Day and I can't wait. 
  • Options
    donehuedonehue member
    I just stayed up all night to run 18 miles in a 200 mile relay. I was runner #2 and finished at 5am. My whole team will be done in about an hour and I am just trying to stay awake so am a little loopy! I am the DD for the two hour drive home too. Kind of a crazy pregnant activity  :p

DD#1: 5/29/12

DD#2: 1/14/15

Baby #3 on the way due 8/19/17

• Options
    @donehue you are a BAMF! Are you running a Ragnar relay by chance? :D 

DH and I are doing touristy things in Pittsburgh since we just moved here within the last year and haven't had time to explore much. It's cool and overcast today which is perfect for a museum day. 
    The first day May 2007 <3  The yes day April 2012 <3 The best day Nov 2013

• Options
    My mom is having knee replacement surgery on Monday, so I'm helping her clean & organize her house. That way she won't have to worry about while she's recovering. 

My boys only have a week of school left, and then they're out for the summer, so I'm planning a big Sam's trip tonight to stock up on kid stuff (yogurt, applesauce, fruit, juice boxes, snacks, etc). I can't even imagine what our grocery bills will be like when this LO (baby #4) gets here! 
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    donehue said:
    I just stayed up all night to run 18 miles in a 200 mile relay. I was runner #2 and finished at 5am. My whole team will be done in about an hour and I am just trying to stay awake so am a little loopy! I am the DD for the two hour drive home too. Kind of a crazy pregnant activity  :p
    I'm seriously impressed! Be careful on your trip home! 
  • Options
    SDs softball game this morning, hospital tour in a hour (yay!), then grillin and chillin. Hanging out with both families tmrw which means a busy day but it's all at home stuff, so at least we won't have to deal with crowds.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    lewlivlewliv member
    @donehue Wow!!! That's amazing. 
    @JCPSand2B I had a prenatal massage on Tuesday and it was worth every penny.

Bought the baby's dresser this morning! Yay! First step towards the nursery. 
    Had my monthly checkup and will do the glucose test in 2 wks. They will let me have 16oz of orange juice instead of the weird drink. Appointments every 2 weeks going forward!

Probably I will spend the rest of the day watching "Call the Midwife" and tomorrow we will get a bushel of crabs for mother's day (tradition at the in-laws). 
  • Options
    tova24tova24 member
    @donehue congrats! You're like wonder woman over there! 
  • Options
    @lewliv How is the Call the Midwives? I read the book and loved it!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    donehuedonehue member
    @BlackNYellow it was my second time at Ragnar Cape Cod. I'm very, very glad it is over, but can't wait to do another. Have you done one?

DD#1: 5/29/12

DD#2: 1/14/15

Baby #3 on the way due 8/19/17