August 2017 Moms

(Untitled)

jkirst25-2jkirst25-2 member
edited May 2017 in August 2017 Moms
Forgotten. 

Re: (Untitled)

• Loading the player...
  • As I mentioned, I'm interested in starting a separate group through FB because I know how much easier to is to communicate through that platform. I'm not asking you to join or for your petty comments, I'm looking for women who want to actually support each other. 
  • I don't participate on thebump because I don't like the forum platform. I guess it is a little weird to ask for email addresses without having a previous post so for that I apologize. I'm not sure how else to create a facebook group? If someone knows of a way to do that without receiving this information, please let me know. 
  • I don't participate on thebump because I don't like the forum platform. I guess it is a little weird to ask for email addresses without having a previous post so for that I apologize. I'm not sure how else to create a facebook group? If someone knows of a way to do that without receiving this information, please let me know. 
    There totally is but, well, I'm not going to share that information with you because frankly, it doesn't matter. Not that I wouldn't be interested in the "sh!t show" it'll most likely become.

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Wow - I didn't expect to get this much backlash. This is about the same time in my last pregnancy that I found a FB moms group, all I wanted to do was suggest to create a small group where women could support each other and communicate so much easier. Apparently not. I'll edit my post so you can all stop with your petty comments now. 
  • NxyNxy member
    edited May 2017

I had to edit my gif becuase I misread the other one.. my bad
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Nxy omg, DH loves the creep. He wanted us to dress as them for Halloween. I'm dying. 
  • @bumpybump that might be a new record for a dirty delete.
  • edited May 2017
    @taylormarie923 That meme is perfection.  ;)

edit - changed gif to meme 
  • @taylormarie923 that's the winner  :D