July 2017 Moms

Baby monitor dilemmas...

Hello all,
So my husband and I are having a bit of difficulty with our baby monitor problem. We have a 2 year old and another coming in July. Right now we have an audio only monitor with 2 parent units that we LOVE and have had no problems with. We have spoiled ourselves a little with the 2 parent units because one is set up in our bedroom and one in our living room so we don't have to carry a receiver around the house (woohoo, open concept).

Now comes the problem... Our son is 2 so he still needs a baby monitor and now we need a 2nd monitor for the nursery. I have been looking all over trying to find something that will work and I can't. I have found 2 room monitors but they only have 1 parent receiver and like I said, I'm spoiled with the whole not having to carry a receiver around thing, so I really want 2 parent monitors. Not to mention I forget things EVERYWHERE so I have a fear that I will forget a single receiver somewhere random in the house and not be able to find it when I need it. I have also found single baby monitors with 2 parents units (pretty much what we have now) but I can't get a second baby monitor that will connect to those 2 parents units. 

So to my fellow parents out there I ask, were you able to find a baby monitor set that goes to 2 rooms AND has 2 parent units? If so, what was it? Or, if not, what solution did you find to the whole 2 room/2 parent receivers delima? 

**Big things to note*** We cannot spend large amounts of money on a baby monitor system so something relatively cheaper would be awesome. Also, we don't care about video monitors, the audio only has always been great for us.