Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 5/8

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: what's the farthest road trip you've taken?

Re: TWW Monday 5/8

• Month/Cycle: 9/6 (3/1AL)

CD/DPO: 46/6

Timing: nothing

Testing: nope

R/R: I woke up around 5 and was struggling to get back to sleep. Then at 6 H sneezed a few times and went into the bathroom. He was in there for a while so our dog started whining at the door.  I finally got up at 6:15, 30 mins before my alarm.  Grr

CS/Q: I took my temp at 6:15 and its dropped to the coverline. I really hope it's only either because I took it earlier than normal or that I had been awake a while.  I hope it's not AF & I'm not going to start spitting because 1) that would make this LP way too short and 2) I'm wearing white pants

GTKY: what's the farthest road trip you've taken? I've driven from FL to VA a bunch with my family when I was younger but once I drove from Long Island to Orlando when my then bf was moving down so about 17 hours

• Month/cycle: 3/3
    CD/DPO: 26/11
    Timing: not bad
    Testing: saturday
    R/R: I feel horrible today. I had some GI issues last night and still feeling bad this morning. On a good note, I finally organized my closet yesterday. Its has been driving me insane! I filled 2 trash bags full of clothes to donate, 1 to toss, and 5 tubes of clothes that i dont wear/cant fit into but dont want to toss, seasonal clothes and race shirts. Its so nice to be able to walk in my closet and actually open the drawers to my dresser. 
    CS/Q: nah
    GTKY: i have, on multiple occasions, made the 18hr trip from Texas to Ohio (and vice versa). We als did a trip to montreal (not that long from Ohio) and a trip when we were living in Colorado to Santa Fe and the Grand Canyon. I prefer to fly though. 

@purplg8r - sorry about the temp drop. FX its becaus of the sleeping issue

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • Loading the player...
  • @purplg8r  getting up before your alarm suuuuuuuuucks

Month/Cycle: 11/12

CD/DPO: 26/7

Timing: -5, -2, 0

Testing: maybe this weekend 

R/R: I'm SO SORE from carrying all those damn 2x4's to the basement. I think we made about 50 trips. And yesterday we also did a bunch of yard work, including taking out two bushes. 

CS/Q:

My DH and I went on a northeastern road trip about 5 years ago. We drove from D.C. to Maine, which was about 13 hours I think. When I was younger, we used to drive from Wisconsin to South Dakota and Colorado for vacation. 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Month/Cycle: 9/7

CD/DPO:62/8

Timing:meh

Testing: when af is late

R/R: Plans changed for our road trip we were going to stop and visit H`s grandmother 
    but she won`t be home on the day we were going to stop in oh well I`m ok with it :)

CS/Q:nope

GTKY: what's the farthest road trip you've taken? Ontario Canada to Vermont USA 

@purplg8r I hate waking up before my alarm too.
  • Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 19/?

Timing: Not great

Testing: Not

R/R: I have thee worst headache I have ever had in my life ! It's  been raining here since Saturday so I'm wondering if that isn't a factor. And it's monday. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: what's the farthest road trip you've taken? Only a few hours. How boring. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• @purplg8r there is nothing worse than waking up before the alarm FX the wonky temperature is just from interrupted sleep.

I go here now!

Month/Cycle: 11/11

CD/DPO: 17/3

Timing: -2, O with a possible argument for -3, -1

Testing: 5/19 if no temp drop

R/R: my throat is on fire and there is strep going around my school like wildfire so I'm nervous. Thilese next few weeks are crazy in a good way and I do NOT have time for that ish.

CS/Q: has anyone had to be on antibiotics during the TWW? I'll obviously tell the urgent care doctor I'm TTC but is there anything specific I should advocate for/against?

GTKY: what's the farthest road trip you've taken?in college my bf a day I drove his grandparents' car from ft Myers FL to boston so they could fly home. It was a longgggggg trip but a sweet cadillac
    Me: 32, DH: 31
    Together: 11/2008, married: 3/2014
    DH: Type 1 Diabetes, (dx 4/15) Celiac Disease (dx 11/14), Treatment induced Neuropathy of Diabetes (dx 7/15)
    DH SA: 11/16: low count and low motility
    DH SA: 12/16: borderline low, count and motility
    1/20/17: BFP, 1/24/17: CP
    5/17:low AMH (0.89)
    6/17: first IUI cycle, 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI: 2 follies, BFN (count 58 million, 97% motility)
    7/17: second IUI, 2.5 letrozole, OPK, IUI: 1 follie, BFN (count 9.5 million swimming- dont know percentage)
    8/17: third IUI, 5.0 letrozole, 

• It took me so long to type that I didn't see all the other responses so I can tag now.
    @justkeepswimming8 there is nothing better than a closet purge and organization! So jealous
    @BertieMeetsGertie so impressed by your trips up and down the stairs
    @Stargazer1lily isn't it so nice when things work out?
    @flashley-2 feel better!
    Me: 32, DH: 31
    Together: 11/2008, married: 3/2014
    DH: Type 1 Diabetes, (dx 4/15) Celiac Disease (dx 11/14), Treatment induced Neuropathy of Diabetes (dx 7/15)
    DH SA: 11/16: low count and low motility
    DH SA: 12/16: borderline low, count and motility
    1/20/17: BFP, 1/24/17: CP
    5/17:low AMH (0.89)
    6/17: first IUI cycle, 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI: 2 follies, BFN (count 58 million, 97% motility)
    7/17: second IUI, 2.5 letrozole, OPK, IUI: 1 follie, BFN (count 9.5 million swimming- dont know percentage)
    8/17: third IUI, 5.0 letrozole, 

• AF showed yesterday so it's off to WTO for me. GL to all of the rest of you!!
  • Month/Cycle: 3rd cycle with RE

CD/DPO: 24/9

Timing: -2,-1

Testing: I have my beta on the 11th, the wait got to me so I bought a few to test at home. Nothing for this mornings..

R/R: This morning I decided to try testing at home and was disappointed by a BFN, then *TW* go onto Facebook to find out my cousin is in labor and the baby will be here by lunch... My other cousin is just as far along so now so she can go into labor any day now too. I'm happy for them both, but at the same time I'm hurt. I've been trying for 3 1/2 years and one of them gets it first try and the other on accident. They are both my age as well and it just seems unfair. I'll be moving back home next month so I'll get to see both their babies (one is a boy and the other is a girl) and I'm not sure if I'm ready for that. Especially if this isn't my month either..

CS/Q: none

GTKY: what's the farthest road trip you've taken? I drove from Arkansas to Washington. Such a long drive. It took three days because of all the stops and site seeing.
  • @purplg8r ugh waking up before the alarm is the worst! And on a Monday. Just no.

@justkeepswimming8 So jealous of your purge and organization. I need to do that so bad

@beachbunnyxo123 Sorry for CD 1. All the wine for you

@BertieMeetsGertie I can only imagine how sore you are today!  Wow!

@flashley-2 Hope your headache GTFO soon! And the rain stops

@WillRunForWine21 FX you don't catch that strep

@blackrose-3 I am so sorry for the BFN and all the *TW babies being born TW* around you. You have every right to feel all the emotions now. Hugs

Month/Cycle 9/9

CD/DPO 23/5

Timing -3, -1

Testing May 17

R/R I have so much to do at work today and I'm so overwhelmed I just want to cry. I desperately want to just take a day off but there's too much to do. And here I am bumping :wink:

CSQ

GTKY: In High school my bff, her dad and I drove from Western NY to Orlando where she was living - no idea how long it took but we spread it over two days
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • KariAnn323KariAnn323 member
    edited May 2017
    ETA: because mobile bumping is hard
    Month/Cycle: 9/8 (6/5, 2/2 AL)

CD/DPO: 28/8

Timing: -5, -3, -1, O

Testing: Trying to hold out to 12dpo 

R/R: Have lots to get done today for the service tomorrow. I'll try to get back to comment 

CS/Q:

Last summer DH and I went from Illinois to Pennsylvania to Ottawa to Toronto to Niagara Falls back to Illinois 
    Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @flashley-2 sorry about the headache! I think the weather plays a role with mine, so that might be part of the problem for you as well. I hope you find some relief soon. 

@WillRunForWine21 yikes, I hope it isn't Strep! If it is, please, please the antibiotics that are prescribed. If it goes untreated for too long, it can lead to other complications. Take care, friend! 

@blackrose-3 sorry about the impending influx of babies in your family. I know it's very difficult.  <3

@beachbunnyxo123 shit. Sorry lady. 

• @purplg8r FX that the temp is j@WillRunForWine21

@WillRunForWine21 Strep is like a flashback for me - I used to get strep more than once a year as a kid and once as an adult which was the worst case I ever had (mostly because I thought it was a cold for days on end until my throat closed up). I hope you don't have it :(

@justkeepswimming8 I am so impressed that you organized your closet! My clothes are everywhere right now and I really need to do that. 

@flashley-2 I'm sorry for the headache :( I also have a crush on Michael Rosenbaum... the actor in that gif.

@blackrose-3 I'm sorry, it really sucks that you are surrounded by fertility unicorns. TTC is so incredibly unfair. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 18/5

Timing: -4, -3, -2, -1, O

Testing: Haven't thought about it yet but will try to hold out as long as I can...

R/R: I am feeling a little overwhelmed by work and responsibilities at the moment - so much so I feel a little paralyzed but I need to get over it. 

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: what's the farthest road trip you've taken? Road trip implies fun, the longest driving trip I've taken was from Gainesville, FL to northern RI but it wasn't for fun. For fun I have been on many road trips but I'll go ahead and say our honeymoon road trip. We traveled from SE Tennessee to Charleston, SC, Myrtle Beach, and then Asheville, NC. 
  • Thank you everyone! After 3 1/2 years I should be used to it by now, but instead it just gets harder. This is my last cycle for a while so I haven't given up hope yet! I could get some good news on Thursday when I go for my beta and that's what I'm hoping for! I hope everyone gets good news this month!
  • lundlund member
    Thank you everyone! After 3 1/2 years I should be used to it by now, but instead it just gets harder. *SNIP*

• @blackrose-3 I really hope this is your cycle. That makes complete sense that it feels harder and cumulative. GL, FX and hugs!

@lund Sorry for the BFN. Hopefully just too early. 
  • @lund Noooo! F that BFN. 

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 22/5

Timing: -3, -2, O, +1

Testing: Sunday ( I know that's only 11DPO but it's worth a shot)

R/R: Kind of feeling sick today... like I have a cold. meh. 

CS/Q: nope.

Oh man. I used to do USA tours with drum and bugle corps so I don't even know if I know the answer to this but I have done Florida to Michigan before. 

@ladybugsamom -- That was my dad. He was afraid of flying even though he flew helicopters in the Navy. So we frequently drove to NY and NC to see family.

@lund (hugs)

@beachbunnyxo123 sorry, friend :( 

@WillRunForWine21-- YES. THIS. My throat hurt a lot last week and then got better but now I have everything else like sneezing, nasty boogers, cough, etc. WTF. You're a teacher too? 
    Me: 33
    DH: 30
    TTC #2 Since April 2017
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• @tryingfor1st We drove from Sudbury to Vermont we went through part of Quebec on the way there and
    came back through New York state to Niagara falls we stopped in Toronto for a hockey game before coming back to Sudbury. I would love to go on another long trip like that.
  • @Stargazer1lily - You watched a Maple Leaf hockey game?!?! I'm already jealous!! I'm a huge leaf fan. And Niagara is amazing, so beautiful.

@ramzlau - I find testing every day much better then holding out and waiting. The line keeps getting lighter but it is very frustrating seeing the vvvvvvvvf line for the last few days and I feel like I can relax once it's gone so I can go back to hoping for one.
  • tryingfor1sttryingfor1st member
    edited May 2017
    *TW* Am I allowed to post my false positives (from the trigger) for those who want to see how it disappears? Or would this be frowned upon? I don't want to offend anyone.*TW*

ETA: (from the trigger)
  • ramzlauramzlau member
    @tryingfor1st my guess is that it would be frowned on, just because everyone has different feelings about seeing the BFPs, but it doesn't bother me one way or the other. Do you use Wondfo for testing it out? 
  • lundlund member
    edited May 2017
    @ramzlau we have a RE appointment June 6th if I am, in fact, not the SS who gets KU on her 11th or 12th cycle right before the RE appointment  ;)

eta wrong cycle number 
  • @ramzlau - good point, I know they aren't real but I don't want to upset anyone.
    I use the easy@home ones
  • @tryingfor1st Last month was our first month trying and I tested too early... several times. So I'm just trying to hold off but I know I will crack and start POAS this coming weekend.
  • @zamora_spin - I think it's like go all in or don't at all. If testing early, you will be so confused by either a false positive or a real one. I decided to do every day post trigger so I knew what in was getting into. If you trigger and don't test every day, I recommend waiting until the 14dpo to test so you can be sure if it's a real positive. That's my way of looking at it. I don't want false hope.
  • ramzlauramzlau member
    @zamora_spin I definitely agree with @tryingfor1st my RE was very adamant about not testing before 14dpo, but that was before I joined this board and heard about testing out triggers. But it should be an all or nothing deal.  ;)

@lund Your RE appointment is so close (yet still so far away), still plenty of time to be a SS  ;)

@tryingfor1st I will keep thinking about it :) I have a few weeks still to decide. Thanks for the advice! 
  • @ramzlau -- which corps????? 
    TTC #2 Since April 2017

• ramzlauramzlau member
    @garnetandgoldgrace Argonne Rebels! My grandparents taught/drove bus/chaperoned and my mom and her siblings all performed. We still hear stories about it to this day! Music and instruments have high regard in our house. 
  • @tryingfor1st I realize this question was already somewhat addressed, but just to be sure, part of the culture of this board is that we don't post pictures of things we have peed on. (Positive or not). I know some ladies have shared that kind of thing through a PM. Hope that helps. 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• @ramzlau -- Oh man!! I haven't even heard of them... will need to google :) So freaking cool. 
    I marched Crossmen and Spirit and my DH was a Cavalier <3

I am also a band director (middle school) so music plays obviously a huge role in my life. Do you play an instrument?
    TTC #2 Since April 2017