August 2017 Moms
Options

*prob TW* PPROM and worried/bored

2»

Re: *prob TW* PPROM and worried/bored

• Options
    Thinking of you and baby! Lots of positive thoughts and prayers your way!
  • Options
    donehuedonehue member
    Also sending positive thoughts and hoping that baby stays put for a long time! 

Embroidery is is so fun! You will have to share pics of what you make.

I would be reading really big, addictive book series! Have you read the Outlander series? 

DD#1: 5/29/12

DD#2: 1/14/15

Baby #3 on the way due 8/19/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sending positive thoughts your way! 
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers going out your way! One of my former coworkers had the same thing happen around 24 weeks.  She ended up delivering at 27 weeks..and after a nicu stay their baby is doing great! 
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers are with you. I know a few people who have started a hospital stay for various reasons around 22-24 weeks and all have healthy babies/kids now! <3
  • Options
    Leni410Leni410 member
    Prayers!! Not sure what's been suggested but a laptop or tablet with Netflix can keep you busy for awhile. Hoping they can keep you comfortable. 
  • Options
    Hi!   I was pprom with my twins at 29+5 and they told me I would definitely deliver within 72 hours!    However, I didn't, they induced me at 34 weeks because of the risks of pprom and I delivered two healthy babies!   I did have to stay in the hospital the whole time though.    Take it easy and have your LO bring a ton of stuff for you to do (I finished a grad class and sewed a Christmas stocking).    It is well worth following doctors orders!   Good luck and let me know if you need to talk!
  • Options
    Sending thoughts and prayers your way!
  • Options
    one thing i thought of, download the game Ballz. It's as addictive as whoa...kills lots of times! Hang in there mama...
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Been thinking about you!  Hope you and your LO are doing okay!  
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • Options
    T&Ps your way @lyse01! Hope all is status quo and going alright!
  • Options
    Hope you're doing well and LO is still cooking!
  • Options
    Hope everything is still going well and you are keeping 'busy' and as stress free as possible.
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Options
    @lyse01
    Thinking of you and sending prayers.  Hope everything is going okay!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Just catching up on everything now. I hope everything is going well! 
  • Options
    OTmom3OTmom3 member
    Just wanted to say best of luck to you and sending you positive thoughts. I also really like the idea of journaling.
    BabyFruit Ticker

#1 - DD: 7/5/12
    #2 - DS: 5/21/14
    #3 - EDD: 8/25/17

• Options
    Leni410Leni410 member
    Thinking of you! 
  • Options
    prayers to you and your DH in this scary time! 
                                                             Met DH 2008-engaged 8/10/2011-married 7/21/12 
                                              DD1 born on her due date 05/01/2012 7lbs12oz and 19 3/4 inches long
                                                     DD2 born 12/07/2013 @ 39w6d 8lbs15oz 20 3/4 inches long
                                                          #3 EDD 09/27/2015 ~ we are going for a HOME birth!

• Options
    @Nxy I've been wondering about her as well. Hope everything is okay. I'm worried since we haven't heard anything. Hope that she and her sweet baby are doing well.