How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What are you reading or watching?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 5/3

•  
     This thread is for those with an EDD of Aug 2, Aug 9, Aug 16, Aug 23, Aug 30

How far along are you? 
    27 weeks 

How big is baby? 
    Lettuce

Nothing till next Friday

So tired!

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Rave: Kentucky Derby this weekend!

reading : beautiful day by Elin hildebrand
    watching: parks and rec on Netflix 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • dinofreakdinofreak member
    edited May 2017
    How far along are you? 
    24 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Ear of corn 
    GD test tomorrow. I'm only dreading it for the 3 hours of sitting in the lab
    I think I have an ulcer in my esophagus from my reflux. It feels like I constantly have something stuck in my throat. I'll bring it up at my check up next week. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I'm just feeling moody that I have an anterior placenta and feel *maybe* 1 tiny movement per day, and I also don't have a bump yet. My pregnancy experience is not living up to my expectations. 

finished Girlboss on netflix last weekend, now I want NPR to do a "how I Built this" with the real Sophia Amoruso. 
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 
    25 weeks

How big is baby? 
    cauliflower

Not until next week, and it's not with my ob, just a NP that floats around the office. 

My tail bone hurts by the end of the day, everyday. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    When do they start measuring fundal (spelling/word) heights? That might not be the correct word.... I should make a registry for a few things we need so I can get the discount but I am just not feeling it yet.

I am rewatching Parks and Rec when I work out. I watched the first episode of The Handmaid's Tale... woah. It's something else. Not one I can watch while working out. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• @clrgrdfrk I'm not sure when the "correct" time is for fundal height measurements but they started mine last appointment at 24 weeks. 

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• @clrgrdfrk my doc gets out the measuring tape at every appt but then says "whoops, nothing to measure yet." 
  • kvh22kvh22 member
    @clrgrdfrk My doctor started measuring at 16 weeks but the same thing happened to me as @dinofreak in week 12 - she took it out and then was like...oh wait, not yet. I'm short, though so there's not much of a place for my uterus to go but out. She presses down until she can feel where the top of my uterus is since it's still somewhere in the middle of my stomach. I'm not sure there's a "standard" time to start. Also, sorry for lurking from the Monday ticker change, just thought I could help but not sure if there's a rule on that.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• How far along are you? 
    26 weeks

How big is baby? Kale

Upcoming appointments this week?  Nope, failed my 1 hr glucose test and now need the 3 hr.  

Rants/Raves/Questions?  So annoyed I failed the 1 hr glucose test.  It was barely over at 142, now I have to do the 3 hr on Tuesday.  Nurse at OB's office said I would have been better skipping breakfast since the eggs I ate probably held blood glucose steady.  So annoyed as directions said to eat.  I failed it with baby #1 as well with a similar level (143), but passed 3 hr with flying colors.  

GTKY: What are you reading or watching? um... didn't realize that there were books/ TV not geared towards toddlers.  Hmm.. gotta finish off Bones and this season of SVU in all honesty.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker