July 2017 Moms
Options

FTM Check in 5/2

Hey first time mamas!

How far along are you?

Any new symptoms or changes since last check in?

Any appointments since last check in? How did it go? 

Rants/raves? 

Questions for FTM, or STM+? 

GTKY:  Post a GIF or AW Photo to celebrate the return of image posting on mobile!
Me: 31 DH: 31
  <3 DS born 6/2017, became a heart angel 8/2018 <3
CP 3/2019

Re: FTM Check in 5/2

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you?  27+2

Any new symptoms or changes since last check in?  Still just tired.  Hips are more sore on a more regular basis.  

Any appointments since last check in? How did it go?  GTT on Friday and I passed!  Starting every 2 week appointments.

Rants/raves?  Don't want to complain about one of my baby showers but the one that MIL & SIL are throwing me is kind of a joke.  I have no idea who was invited (outside of DH's family), I don't know if anyone is coming (???), they never told me what time to be there (!!!) and I'm really not wanting to go because I don't want to be around SIL.  And at the same time, MIL is driving me BSC over SIL's baby shower that is next month, and  TBH, I really don't care about anything for SIL, especially after the way she acted when we planned her bridal shower and bachelorette party...and her baby shower is turning out exactly the same.

Also, rant or rave but baby has been laying in some funny positions, mostly diagonally across my abdomen (head in my ribs, feet near my hips) and then likes to stretch.  Yea, kid, you can't do that! 

GTKY:  Post a GIF or AW Photo to celebrate the return of image posting on mobile!  The book that I got from my work bestie last week.  I laughed so hard, I cried!  Some people just get you; she get's me!

@kerils I want to lay in the sun like a fat cat!  

@SpongeWorthy they were talking about that on the radio this morning.  I'd kill for a beer! 
    ME: 34 | DH: 36
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC:6/2016
    BFP: 11/22/2016 | EDD: 7/29/2017

• Options
    BusyZeeBusyZee member
    edited May 2017
    How far along are you?
    28 weeks + 3 Days
    (A day late!)
    Have to adjust my body so I can pee properly. Like lift my leg a little like a dog. 
    Tummy seems tighter and bigger these past two days. 
    i get very sleepy and need naps now. 

I had one Monday. Everything looks good. They checked the heart beat and measured me and now I will start checking my blood sugar. 
    Rants/raves? 
    Rants: I have no rants for now! 
    Raves: Iv gotten into a better routine( finally !) 
    Any oils or any routine you think prevented your stretch marks? 
    GTKY:  Post a GIF or AW Photo to celebrate the return of image posting on mobile!

This is my niece! She is fearless, but "creepy crawlies" in her hair really brought her down. She's been upset for a few days now. 
  • Options
    greenbean-2greenbean-2 member
    edited May 2017
    How far along are you? 
    27w 4d

Nope

Passed my glucose test!

Rants/raves? 
    Rave: People have started consistently offering me a seat on the metro!
    Rant: The seat offerers have almost all been women. Are men just oblivious?

ETA gif
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 30w6d (WHAT?!)

Any new symptoms or changes since last check in? I can't get comfortable in any position anymore. This, coupled with the baby seeming to love my bladder, I wake up every 2 hours. I also foresee myself turning into a really cranky, mean pregnant lady in the near future.

Any appointments since last check in? How did it go? Nope. Nothing until the 16th (and then it's three appointments in one day).

Rants/raves? 
    Rant: Healthcare and politics. Enough said.
    Rave: I think my coworkers are planning a baby shower for me. People I don't even work directly with or talk to on a daily basis (but are technically in my division) have been coming up to me and asking me how I'm doing and making small talk about my pregnancy. I told my direct coworkers about the pregnancy, but never really told everyone else in my division. I mean, the belly is fairly prominent now (I feel like I'm ALL BELLY), but I would never make small talk with someone I don't work directly with unless I KNOW.

Even though I'm on the computer, here you go. :)

Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017