November 2017 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 5/2

MaximumEffortMaximumEffort member
edited May 2017 in November 2017 Moms
1. How many weeks are you? 

2. How are you feeling? 

3. Any appointments this week? 

4. Rants, raves, questions? 

5. GTKY: What is one thing you're happy to not have to do now that you're pregnant?

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 5/2

• 1. How many weeks are you? 
    12 weeks, a plum

2. How are you feeling? 
    I was feeling pretty ok but the headache and shortness of breath came back.  OB said both are normal right now because of hormones. Still exhausted, waiting for that the pass. 

Had one this morning. Pap smear and doppler for heartbeat. She offered an ultrasound for DH peace of mind but everything else was fine. I'm glad she had a look at the cervix. I declined the ultrasound but if I have more bleeding she will schedule one. Talked about genetic testing. 
    Everything else is good, Heart rate 160-170, uterus where it should be.

My uterus has moved everything out of the way. My bump is made up of the day that was there before. Actually happy I haven't gained any weight this trimester, I started on the high end anyways. 

5. GTKY: What is one thing you're happy to not have to do now that you're pregnant?
    DH has been great about lifting things for me and my co-workers have been a big help, I don't mind doing it seeing as I'm pregnant and not disabled but it's nice to have extra help with my 400+ pound patients and I do not miss the violent patients right now. 

2. How are you feeling? 
    Exhausted as usual. Food aversions are making it harder for me to eat.

Unfortunately, no. 

Raves: my doppler is keeping me sane. 

Lift heavy things when we move later this month. I don't mind lifting things by my mom and MIL make a huge deal out of it, so I'm off the hook. 
  • Loading the player...
  • kschrefkschref member
    13 - knocking on the door of second tri!

2. How are you feeling? 
    Okay.  Morning sickness is doing its best to overcome the diclegis.  Feel nauseated all the time right now but no throwing up.  I'll take it.

Nope, next week. Or the week after that.  Can't remember, lol.

RLP is killing me this time.  I'm already stretched out to what I looked like about 20 weeks pregnant last time and 30 weeks pregnant with my son even though I have not gained any weight yet.  Geez, uterus. ;)

Not sure there is anything I'm not doing that I wasn't doing before.  My husband is pretty good about letting me lay down when I really need to though, so that's nice but not different necessarily.  I just need it more now.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1. How many weeks are you? 13...lemon

2. How are you feeling? I'm tired again, but mainly in a "worn out" kind of way.  I've been crampy which is annoying

3. Any appointments this week? Nope.  Next week

4. Rants, raves, questions? I hate how clothes fit right now.  I equally hate buying new clothes.

5. GTKY: What is one thing you're happy to not have to do now that you're pregnant? I'm actually frustrated that I can't do as much.  I tire easily and my body hurts when I do too much.  It's driving me crazy that I don't have much energy.  I AM happy about not having a period.

DS1 is 7.  DD is 1.  DS2 is coming in late April.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • jka427jka427 member
    . How many weeks are you? 
    12!!!
    2. How are you feeling? ok but I have a toothache :( 

NT scan is on Friday...can't wait to see my babe!

5. GTKY: What is one thing you're happy to not have to do now that you're pregnant? I am a school psych and on the crisis intervention team at my schools. I never like having to go hands on (though we are trained to do so if needed for safety). Glad I get an out from that for now!
  • edited May 2017
    12 weeks, plum!
    2. How are you feeling? 
    Okay. Still pretty nauseous and my gag reflex is awful, but I think I'm getting some energy back. Weeks 10-11 was awful in the energy department.
    Yep - now that I'm back with the midwifery, they want an appointment this Friday (since my last appt with them was at 5 weeks).
    N/A
    Litter box, carrying heavy things.
    Me: 28 DW: 23
    Dating: 10/23/2013
    Married: 6/13/2014
    TTC since June 2016
    BFP #1: 3/2/17 - MC 5/22/17

• I'm a day late on my ticker change, but so it goes!

13 weeks! Second trimester, here I come!

2. How are you feeling? 
    Still so very tired. BUT, my persistent afternoon queasiness has let up in the last week, so overall I'm feeling pretty good.

Had an ultrasound for the NT measurement today - all came back well! Kiddo was squirming around like crazy, which meant DH and I got to see him for a lot longer today while the ultrasound tech tried to chase him down. :)

Biggest rant right now is that my husband doesn't seem to really believe(/understand) just how tired I am. I love sex as much as the next person (maybe even a little more), but can we please get an earlier start if that's where the night is going?? It's rough getting my head back in the game when I lay down at 10:30p totally wiped, and realize he's not looking to go straight to sleep. Can we all just agree on a 9:30p bedtime if sexytimes are happening? Please? Thanks.

Hmm... I'm not sure that there's much I'm doing differently yet! I will say that I AM looking forward to the times that I can throw down the pregnancy trump card when I don't feel like doing chores around home later on. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    13 weeks (+1 day today bc I'm late)

2. How are you feeling? 
    Bloated and farty. Most of my other symptoms have subsided but the bloating continues - I wake up fairly flat, I go to bed looking 6 months. At least I'm not exhausted anymore, and I am starting to sleep better.

Tomorrow I have the 12/13 week ultrasound thing, about which I know astonishingly little. How long will it take? What will I see? Do I get lots of pictures? WHO KNOWS, NOT ME. All I know is I am allowed to eat, drink, and pee prior to my appointment which is at like 8am tomorrow so I'm excited about that.

No pregnancy rants, but I do feel as though I am finally settling in to this pregnancy thing. It's working for me. Most of the time. Job rave: got a promotion, everyone knows I'm pregnant and I'm work-famous now (there's only like 50 of us working there, so it didn't take long). 

Care about my muffin top, if I'm honest. I'm still doing everything I did before I was pregnant except drinking alcohol. I play video games, carry my cell phone in my pocket, lift heavy stuff, run, clean the litterbox, etc. I don't like to feel incapable so I will preeeetty much continue on doing my regular life stuff. I object very strenuously and get offended by people trying to make things "easier" for me. I got this, I'm a big grown up human being.
    Me: 32 Husbando: 49
    Married Since: 7/29/2012
    omgosh 

Pregnancy Ticker
    I am 10w5d today. 

2. How are you feeling?
    I am super exhausted, but not as nauseous as I have been. I couldn't function before and now it's way better. 

I have one next Tuesday morning. Just a check up. 

As I said above, I'm feel tons better. I'm also excited to announce on fb this week. 

Change the cat's litter box, lol. 
    **Bonnie**
    Married Sept 13, 2009
    TTC since Jan 2010
    Diagnosed w/ PCOS Oct 2010
    1500mg metformin
    SA 05/25/11 morphology @ 10%
    HSG 06/02/11, tubes were clear, uterine septum discovered
    06/30/11 Hysteroscopy, found a polyp blocking R fallopian tube
    07/20/11 Successful surgery to remove polyp and uterine septum!
    Sept/Oct cycle-Femara IUI turned into TI cycle= cancelled due to unresponsive follies
    09/28/11: dx w/ MTHFR (cc)
    10/22/11: IUI #1 w/ Femara + Menopur + trigger+ diluted hcg shots= BFN :-(
    03/25/12: IUI #2 w/ Femara + Menopur + trigger+progesterone= BFN
    Starting to pursue adoption
  • @ideamainline OMG I totally hear you about early sex nights.  SO and I have a code where we say that we should make it an early night.  I had that conversation with him pretty early on.  I can't function the next day without enough sleep.

DS1 is 7.  DD is 1.  DS2 is coming in late April.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • . How many weeks are you? 13!

2. How are you feeling? Exhausted