December 2017 Moms

STM+ Check-in Week on 4/28

Hey ladies, I didn't see this posted for this week, so here we go!
How far along are you? 

How old are your other kids? 

Current challenges/concerns about being a STM or questions about things your children are going through now?  

Current joys/successes/or happy thoughts about being a STM : 

Rants/Raves/Randoms/Questions/

GTKY:  Any plans for a summer vacation or trip before the new baby arrives? 

Married May 2014
DD born August 2016
Baby #2 due December 2017

Re: STM+ Check-in Week on 4/28

• How far along are you? Somewhere between 6w1d and 6w4d (discrepancy b/t first dating ultrasound and when I know baby was conceived)

DD is almost 9 months

Current challenges/concerns about being a STM or questions about things your children are going through now?  We're going on our first airplane trip next month, and I am not sure how that and how feeding are going to go--I've started supplementing some formula, but so far she will only take it mixed in food or mixed with breastmilk. I can pump at work and get some milk for her, but when I'm with her feeding at the breast, I can't pump much extra anymore. So I'm just not sure how this is going to go, because I'm worried she's not getting enough at the breast (we really started supplementing because I can't pump enough for her bottles at daycare and my freezer supply is dwindling, but she doesn't always seem satisfied at the breast either). I'm thinking about making her some formula smoothies to drink (just mixing it with fruit) if she won't drink it straight, but I'll discuss with her pedi at her 9 month check up.

Current joys/successes/or happy thoughts about being a STM : DD just seems to be getting so big, I'm excited to go through it all over again (except for the 4-month sleep regression--ugh. Maybe I'm excited for newborn-3 months and 6-9 months)

Rants/Raves/Randoms/Questions/ Any travel tips with a 9 month old?

GTKY:  Any plans for a summer vacation or trip before the new baby arrives? We're taking DD to visit my DH's family in a few weeks. We'll fly into Boston, drive down to Cape Cod to stay with his parents and see his mom's side of the family and then drive up to Maine to see his dad's side of the family, including DD's only living great-grandparent! I'm excited about it, but also terrified. We'll be gone 2 weeks, so I hope she rolls with it. 

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 6w1d

DD is 15 months (almost 16 yikes!)

Current challenges/concerns about being a STM or questions about things your children are going through now?  I put this in another thread but DD is getting in a bottom molar so things have been pretty cranky around the house. 

Current joys/successes/or happy thoughts about being a STM : I am just amazed at DD. She's acting older and older every day! I think back to the nights I stayed awake just watching her sleep to make sure she was breathing. I feel much more confident going into this the second time around and am just so excited to give DD a sibling!! 

Rants/Raves/Randoms/Questions/ I didn't have my latte this morning and I already have a headache. Looks like I will be heading out to get one at lunch!

GTKY:  Any plans for a summer vacation or trip before the new baby arrives? DH and I are headed to Charlotte, SC in a few weeks for some us time. We will probably go to the Cape for a few long weekends with DD. 

@cait5413 haven't taken DD on a plane yet so no tips there. Exciting that she will get to see her grandparents & great grandparent! DD has one living great grandmother on DH side and then all of my grandparents are still living. It is such a blessing. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @cait5413 that's still a pretty easy age to travel as they aren't mobile (walking)!  Bring  A travel stroller all the way to the gate and then gate check it. Bring a few small toys that your little one has never seen before!  My son was just happy as a clam on his flight around that time!  

• How far along are you?  5w5d

How old are your other kids? My son is 22 months

Current challenges/concerns about being a STM or questions about things your children are going through now?  My son is still breastfeeding and I get worried that him weaning will be stressful. I am  willing to let himself ween but I can already feel my milk drying up a bit. 

Current joys/successes/or happy thoughts about being a STM :   My DS is going to be so excited about having a brother or sister!  

Rants/Raves/Randoms/Questions:  I'm scared about attempting a VBAC!  

GTKY:  Any plans for a summer vacation or trip before the new baby arrives? Not yet, but now I'm about to text my husband and make some summer plans! 
  • How far along are you? 5+4

the twins just turned 2

Current challenges/concerns about being a STM or questions about things your children are going through now?  I love how much they are growing up and becoming independent but we are also working on appropriate ways to express frustration and anger. (not spitting/hitting or biting). @lablover920 DD is teething all 4 of her canines right now.... ugg I feel your pain

Current joys/successes/or happy thoughts about being a STM : The twins love babies so I can't wait to see them interact with this new little one. 

Rants/Raves/Randoms/Questions/ Not at the moment

GTKY:  Any plans for a summer vacation or trip before the new baby arrives? probably nothing big, saving up vacation time for maternity leave. 

@cait4513 we have flown a few times with the twins and the younger they are the easier. I would bring a stroller, pack your diaper bag with plenty of changes of cloths/diapers. I would bring the favorite toys/books. If you can nursing during take off and landings helps with the pressure change. if your DD is nursing at at least nibbling on solids she should be getting enough nutrition. I hope you have a great trip!
    @BabyWnumbertwo we had to wean to undergo fertility treatments. I think it was harder on me than them. if your supply is dipping its ok DS may naturally wean or just nurse for comfort so as long as its not super painful than I'd go for it. When weaning I stopped offering and we would only nurse when they specifically requested it. then I gradually transitioned to once a day and if they asked at other times I would decline but offer a drink or cuddles.  GL!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• nz113nz113 member

How far along are you? 
    5 weeks 4 days 

I have a 16 month old daughter 

Current challenges/concerns about being a STM or questions about things your children are going through now?  
    I'm worried about jealousy with my daughter. She's not the best around other kids and has a crazy attachment to mommy, so I'll be working on that over the next 8 months. Also, I'm just concerned about adapting to life with 2 kids in general. 

I'm super excited to see them play together and have a built in best friend for life 

None

We're taking my daughter to Disney world next weekend which we're looking forward to. I hope morning sickness doesn't kick in. With my first pregnancy I had HG but it started at 8 weeks so I'm pretty nervous about what's to come. 
  • @cait5413 - one of the biggest tips I got before flying with my 9month old was to babywear thru security! It was so easy. Like others have said, either nurse, feed, or give a paci during takeoff and landing. 

How far along: 7 weeks
    Other kids: Ezekiel, 18 months. 
    Challenges/Questions: I'm so stinking tired lately and I'm NOT looking forward to the sleepless newborn nights followed by zombie like days w/ an energetic toddler. DH might be able to take a week off right after this baby is born but that's it and I don't have much other help in the area (unless I want my MIL to come stay.... ugh).
    Joys/Successes: Zeke is so caring and loving and I'm really excited to watch him have a little sibling to teach and love on.
    Rants/Raves: haha my current challenge is more like a rant. 
    Summer trip plans: DH is going to be training for the whole month of June in San Antonio (we are in WA) and Zeke and I are planning to go visit for the weekend of Father's Day! It should be a short, fun trip. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Anniversary

• How far along are you? 7 weeks 

How old are your other kids? DD 21 months today 

I'm so worried that DD will feel neglected and left out (especially since I'll have a repeat c section and won't be able to lift her). It breaks my heart to even think she might feel that way. I'm just going to have to work extra hard to not let that happen. 

Looks like I'll get to SAH longer this time! We're gonna pull DD out of daycare and me be with both babies. Very excited about that time together. 

Nope, we already knew we couldn't do a vacation this year, and now we're saving even more and working harder so nope! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @ngarciabyu awesome that you'll get a family trip and a babymoon for just you and DH! 

@lablover920 I am excited about it! I haven't even met DH's grandma--she wasn't well enough to travel to our wedding. She had a health scare last month, so I was in a panic that we wouldn't make it up there in time, but she is doing well now. Her memory isn't great anymore. She seems to remember that DH and I are married (that took a while to stick), but I am not sure she remembers that Caia exists, so it'll be a fun surprise if she doesn't!

@wabash15 Thanks! She actually loves food--she's not picky at all at this point. Last night she ate rice, fish, and okra and was happy as a clam. So, that is reassuring. Her pedi says she still needs 20-24 oz of formula/breastmilk a day and I'm just not sure she's getting that much through nursing. But, she does love food and will usually drink a little water with meals, so she'll probably be ok. Thanks for the reassurance :)

@dkizz82 I'm also going for a repeat c-section. I can't imagine not picking DD up. It is going to be so hard. :(

@ilikestars089  Thanks! She loves being in our Lillebaby carrier, so that should make it easy. I'm TSA pre-check--I wonder if I can take her with me through the shorter line?

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
  • @cait5413 it sounds like she's doing great. at 9 months they don't have to get all their nutrition from BM. from what you described I think you will be just fine! Have fun the cape is so beautiful!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx

• How far along are you? 
    4+6

I have one DD who is 15 (almost 16) months.
    This pregnancy was an unplanned one, so I'm dealing with the emotions associated with that. Mainly terror. And then guilt for not feeling the excitement that I felt with my first. **TW Do't get me wrong, this baby is VERY welcome. Just VERY unexpected. I do not want to diminish the struggles that others are going through, and have gone through to get pregnant. Believe me, I've been there. But, I'm now at the opposite end of the spectrum, and the emotions on this side, while different, are also very intense. So...I'm trying to deal. End **TW 
    I'm excited to see my DD as a big sister. And now that the choice is out of my hands, I know that one day I will be happy that my LO's are so close in age. 
    Nope
    Going to Vegas next weekend...Yosemite in July...Beach-camping in August...and perhaps Hawaii in October, but that vacation may have to be re-examined now that I'm KU!
  • @cyanope We were surprised too! We planned to start trying when DD hit about 1, so we wanted them close, but not quite this close! Still adjusting here too. Feel your feelings!

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016

• How far along are you? 5 1/2 weeks

she'll be 3 at the end of June

Current challenges/concerns about being a STM or questions about things your children are going through now?  She's just so sweet and loving and I'm scared we won't have that special time to just snuggle in bed alone anymore. I also worry that she'll get jealous and act out. Also so nervous about paying for 2 kids in full time day care, it's hard enough to pay for 1!

Current joys/successes/or happy thoughts about being a STM : Nervous, but excited!

Rants/Raves/Randoms/Questions/: Nothing yet!

GTKY:  Any plans for a summer vacation or trip before the new baby arrives? We're going to NY in June for a wedding, so that will probably be it, unless we do a staycation in Florida somewhere.
  • @cait5413, it's definitely a roller coaster of emotions over here! 
  • How far along are you? 
    will be 8 weeks on Monday

4 year old son and 21 month old daughter

biggest concern is thinking about how I will juggle 3 alone during the day. Getting in and out of the car for errands, nap times, feeding, just everything lol. I know it will be a learning curve but definitely feels overwhelming.

I never felt like my daughter was the baby of the family, so knew that we would try for a third. Happy that my babies will all be close in age and also happy that my eldest (who will be 5 when the baby comes) can be a big help to me this time around.

Already had to buy maternity clothes. You show much quicker when it's the third go around!  :#

Trying to take a family vacation as an early gift for my son this summer since he is also a December baby. We want to go to MA and visit the Thomasland there before he gets too much older and isn't as obsessed :)

• How far along are you? 
    6w2d
    One DS who is 2

Current challenges/concerns about being a STM or questions about things your children are going through now?  Hitting oh the hitting, we don't spank, so I have no idea where he learning this behavior from. We try and redirect, telling him no, that it hurts our feelings and he laughs so I'm lost here.

Current joys/successes/or happy thoughts about being a STM : watching my kids growing up together and to see the love they have for each other.

We live in Orlando so we have lots to do near by and my parents live in South Florida so I'm sure we'll be hitting up the Beach.
  • @ohmickey331 its a tough stage DS sometimes hits but is in a big spitting phase and he also laughs when we say no. We sit him down and explain why this is not OK and request that he says sorry. He can't get up to play till he does... the sitting portion sometimes works other times he refuses to apologize. In those cases we have put him in his crib (empty) and walked out of the room for a minute or 2. So far he has apologized right away when we go back in.  I think they are working on boundaries and don't fully understand hurt feelings. hang in there!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx

• @wabash15 he usually says sorry by hugging on his own but then does it again. He's generally the sweetest guy in the world I guess he's just going through a phase. It's nice to have someone to relate to on this phase.
  • How far along are you? 6+1

Sydney is 11 months TOMORROW!!! :( My baby is getting big too fast!

Current challenges/concerns about being a STM or questions about things your children are going through now?  Latest challenge: This week, we've been out of the house daily because of kitchen remodeling (they're finishing today!! yay!!), so keeping her on her schedule has been rough, and this week, 1st trimester exhaustion has hit me HARD!!!

Current joys/successes/or happy thoughts about being a STM : I'm super excited for our kids to be this close in age. My sister and I are 7 years apart and hated each other growing up. 

Rants/Raves/Randoms/Questions: Rant- Im exhausted. By friday, I have no energy so I look forward to DH being home. BUT!! this weekend, he has to work all day tomorrow, and Sunday, I'm helping a friend host her 4 year olds birthday party. Rave- I met up with a friend for lunch at the restaurant in IKEA ad had Swedish meatballs. I've been craving these for MONTHS!!! 

GTKY:  Any plans for a summer vacation or trip before the new baby arrives? I'd LOVE to go back to DFW area and visit my in laws (and June'16 moms!!!) this summer. But I don't know if we will be able to afford it. I miss DH's family, and they don't get out to California very often, so it would be nice to go visit them every once in a while. Also, I get along with my MIL CRAZY good!! She isn't your typical overbearing insane lady. I got lucky!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 7+1

DS is 15 months

Current challenges/concerns about being a STM or questions about things your children are going through now?  Guys... I'm struggling... spoiler box added for DD post
    I was diagnosed with prolapse after DS and worked really hard to heal it and get to a point where I wasn't having any symptoms and was able to get back to my exercise routine and my body started to feel like my own again... And now I am KU (very much planned, very much wanted) and it's just throwing all these emotions at me that i didn't expect and the hormones are just exacerbating them and I'm having thoughts that I know are wrong but **TW** every once in a while the thought will float through my mind 'maybe i'll MC and I won't have to worry about it'. And believe me, I feel ALL THE GUILT for thinking these thoughts, and I know it is SO selfish, and I am trying to work through them but they're there, and I'm hoping this is a safe space to share how I am really feeling. */*TW** I just kind of feel like an alien in my own skin, especially now that my pants are starting to get too tight (so early!) and I'm starting to have heaviness in my pelvis and it's just a lot. I am so scared to exercise because I am terrified I'll prolapse again, but exercising is the only thing that makes me feel like ME. 
    Current joys/successes/or happy thoughts about being a STM : DS is getting bigger and starting to look and act more and more like a little boy and less and less like a baby, i'm so excited to see him in this new role as a big brother! I saw a little 7 day old at work the other day and it made me SO excited!

Rants/Raves/Randoms/Questions/ anyone else here diagnosed with prolapse after their previous babies? How are you dealing with it?

I would love to do a trip with just DH and I, but I don't want to travel outside of the country after ~22 weeks, which kind of limits us... I REALLY want to go back to Maui, but DH is not interested, so maybe the west coast this summer?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• How far along are you? 7 weeks today 

How old are your other kids? The twins are 10 months 

Current challenges/concerns about being a STM or questions about things your children are going through now?  Oh my word, it's been a rough week. The boys got 4 teeth on top, have a cold and now I think might have the flu. I'm typing this with one laying on me. I still wonder daily how I will handle three!

Current joys/successes/or happy thoughts about being a STM : the boys are learning so much these days that most of the time I look at them and think I can't believe I made you and carried two of you at once!

Rants/Raves/Randoms/Questions/ I have peed on 4 sticks now, one each Friday since I found out. I don't have my first appt til next week so I just need confirmation I'm still pregnant! Anyone else in that boat, I barely feel pregnant so I guess that's good but it freaks me out a little at the same time.

GTKY:  Any plans for a summer vacation or trip before the new baby arrives? We are in the process of probably building a house so getting stuff ready for that. I have a bachelorette party in June in Nashville that I might back out of now that I'm pregnant. Being around 15 drunk women while pregnant and sober isn't my idea of fun even though I adore Nashville. 

@cait5413 good luck on the flight!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @cait5413 I think these ladies have all my tips covered; flying with my son was a piece of cake at 8 months and was on the verge of a total disaster at 13 months! 

@torresfamily5 We'll probably hit Thomasland next summer. We did "A Day Out with Thomas" in Essex, CT last weekend and DS had a blast! 

@tmk0325 I've not felt the least bit pregnant either besides some passing nausea. I'm telling myself it's because I'm too busy to bother noticing the little things I obsessed over last time! 

@kvacmak and @cyanope Don't feel guilty for how you feel! Emotions are so complex and I think it does us a lot of good to recognize and work through these things and not bury our feelings. 

• TB app is making me crazy. Stuck in this box. 

How far along are you? 8+1

How old are your other kids? Almost 15 months. When did that happen??

Current challenges/concerns about being a STM or questions about things your children are going through now? I'm so nervous about how DS is going to react. He's super jealous of the dogs when I pay attention to them, and loses his mind when they try to look out the window that he's obsessed with staring out of all day long. He's good at sharing at daycare so I'm hoping that'll translate to a little sibling.   

Current joys/successes/or happy thoughts about being a STM : At this very moment, I'm mostly nervous! 

Rants/Raves/Randoms/Questions/ Did anyone have carpal tunnel last time, or have experience with it? My thumb is spasming like crazy; I feel like that's what it is, but I haven't really had much pain. It's so annoying!!! I know I can call my doctor, but I don't feel like it ;)

GTKY:  Any plans for a summer vacation or trip before the new baby arrives? We'll probably go up to Maine for a week at some point, go to Block Island a ton, and we go to Charleston with friends every year in Sept. I'd love some time away with DH but I'd feel guilty leaving DS now that I'll be turning his life upside down. 

• @kvacmak I'm sorry you're struggling. It sounds like your having totally natural feelings, though. Thinking of you, I hope you find a way to work some exercise into your routine that you can be comfortable with. 
  • @tmk0325You should feel proud of yourself. I've probably peed on 15 sticks since my BFP. 
  • @kvacmak can you talk to your ob (or other doc--do urologists get involved with prolapse at all?) about your fears about exercising and if anything might help? Anxiety and ugly thoughts happen--don't beat yourself up. 

@Jellybelly119 my in-laws love Block Island! They split their time between CT and Cape Cod (they usually rent out the cape house during the summer) and spend a lot of time in the summer on a sailboat, heading to Block Island and other places. I'm a Southern girl, so I only know about it through them. 

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
  • @cait5413 I'm in CT and my cousins are in RI so we take the ferry to block island every few weeks! Love it there! I used to love going to the Cape when I was younger, but the traffic makes me nuts. We usually do Kennebunkport instead now. 
  • @cait5413 I'm in CT and my cousins are in RI so we take the ferry to block island every few weeks! Love it there! I used to love going to the Cape when I was younger, but the traffic makes me nuts. We usually do Kennebunkport instead now. 
    We're stopping in Kennebunkport for a night on our way back down to Boston! Any tips? The only place I've been in Maine before is Portland. DH has spent a lot more time there, but I don't think he's been to Kennebunkport either. This time we're doing Kennebunkport, Portland, Rockland (or Rockville? I can't remember), and Bar Harbor, as well as Old Town (DH's family are Penobscot Indians). I'm ready for some lobster!

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
  • @cait5413 mmm lobster! Such a fun trip you have planned! I love food and our favorite restaurants in Kennebunkport are On the Marsh and Hurricane, but they're a little pricey. Hurricane has a fantastic brunch. Allison's would probably be better to go with your daughter because it's more of a family atmosphere. DS is great in restaurants, but he's so LOUD and I get really nervous he's going to piss people off! I've only been to Portland once when a friend lived there and it was awesome, but I consumed an awful lot of wine so I don't remember much. 
  • How far along are you? 
    8w 3d

DD is 11 months old

DD has basically been living on my boob the past few days and it's kind of driving me insane and it just makes me realize how attached she is to me, and knows I can give her comfort whenever she needs, and it's making me worry about how she will adjust with a newborn around.

I'm just really looking forward to newborn cuddles again! 

None at the moment 

Summer is my husbands busy season (he's a concrete contractor.) We were talking about possibly taking a trip to the mountains in the fall though!

• @cait5413 @camomile_june @Jellybelly119
    Thanks so much for your support. TMI but I took a hand mirror and checked things out and they aren't as scary as I was feeling like they were... If i keep having troubles I might go back to my pelvic floor physio to see what she thinks, since she was the one that helped me heal. I'm definitely going to bring it up with my midwife next week, though from what I've seen/heard OB's and midwives aren't very helpful in this regard, PT is the way to go. 
  • @wabash15 tonight I actually sang my son to sleep (he usually nurses) so I feel like he's self weaning. If he gets hurt he will request "baba" because nursing is his comfort right now. He also nurses to sleep for nap. But he's slowly transitioning away from nursing for nighttime!
  • How far along are you? 

About six weeks

Olivia is about five-and-a-half months old.

I'm just worried that my second child will have a low birth weight.  We had to use fertility treatments to conceive Olivia, so we didn't think we'd 'get lucky' so quickly (I would have waited until at least six months PP if I had known I was more fertile than I'd ever been in my life!).

I'm glad the kids will be so close in age, and able to relate to each other better.  I hope that I'll be able to give Olivia some breast milk once the new baby comes, because we failed with breastfeeding the first time.

My current armful seems SO much more real to me than the bun in my oven.

We're going to go camping for a wedding in June, and we're going to sail as much as possible this summer.

May Signature Challenge: TV Moms
    television comedy absolutely fabulous GIF

• @kvacmak I think it's natural to be scared of another prolapse, that doesn't mean you don't want and love this little one. Could you do yoga? Especially prenatal yoga has some great exercises to strengthen your pelvic floor 
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx

• @wabash15 I'm definitely looking into doing yoga, and I am very well versed in pelvic floor safe exercise and how to effectively strengthen the pelvic floor (I am a personal trainer specialized in pre/postnatal) but it doesn't seem to have dampened the anxiety. 
  • How far along are you? 9 weeks!

DS is 11 months.

Current challenges/concerns about being a STM or questions about things your children are going through now?  I really don't want to fail at breastfeeding again, it was devastating the first time around.  I think having my experience with DS will help me to prepare better and figure out how to navigate those challenges before LO is born.

Current joys/successes/or happy thoughts about being a STM : I'm hoping that DS and LO will grow up to be close.  My older sisters are 14 months apart and I'm 2.5 years younger and we are all super close.

Rants/Raves/Randoms/Questions/  I was with my sister when she told her mother in law I'm pregnant yesterday and her reaction was, "Seriously? You like them close together, don't you?"  :| I think that's nice would have sufficed but whatever.

GTKY:  Any plans for a summer vacation or trip before the new baby arrives? DH and I are going to Italy in just over a week for an early 5 year anniversary trip!  We are so excited but I'm having a hard time with leaving our little one for that long.
  • NME44NME44 member

How far along are you? 
    6 + 5

2 and 3.5
    I need to get my life together and organized for being a (mostly) sahm. We can't afford 3 in daycare, so the plan is for me to work one or two days a week and stay home with the kids the rest of the time. But my children still need to learn the basics and I just haven't been in the position where I've had to be the one to teach them. My son is constantly telling me things about bugs or whatnot that he's learned at his school. I love their school, but it isn't in the cards with 3.
    I'm really excited to be completing our family and to move past the childbearing stage of life. It's so much fun while it lasts, but I'll have been trying to get pregnant, pregnant, or breastfeeding for like a full 6 years by the time this LO is born. Ready to stop planning my life around the next pregnancy/kiddo.
    Rant: first trimester is a sucky time of anxiety ridden days. Rave: (relatively) soon that will be over and we can move onto the fun stuff! Baby kicks are my favorite.
    My mom and I were supposed to go on a trip to Alaska this June, then had a tragedy happen to her/us that made us decide to cancel the trip. It's probably okay, though, bc I was having some anxiety about leaving my kids for that long. Hopefully we will reschedule for a year or so after the baby is born.
  • NME44NME44 member
    @mamabear0528, I hear you on the breastfeeding. I'd really like to be successful for once (I was kind of successful with my son, but it's a long story...never really felt successful.) But try not to stress too much one way or another. Your baby will be loved and fed one way or another.  <3