July 2017 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 4/25

Happy Tuesday Ladies! 

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What is your worst pet peeve that people do that you can't stand?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 4/25

• How far along are you?
    28 weeks... holy, it's flying by

How big is baby?
    The size of a Rollerblade

Just more blood work, feeling like a pin cushion

It feels like this baby is nestling into my pelvis.  So much pressure!

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Rant: it won't stop snowing.  I'd like to formally tell winter to F*** off!
    Rave: my parents are in town for a few days and have been keeping DS very entertained!  Today, I am catching up on paperwork!

Cracking their knuckles.  It makes me wanna gag.
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• How far along are you?
    27 weeks. Only 1 more week until third tri. It's getting real.
    How big is baby?
    Lettuce? 
    No. Normal checkup and glucose test May 10. 
    Nothing new. I was having some right sided pain that made it hard to sleep or lay down but thankfully it has subsided. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions?

I hate when people bring their sick kids around to family get togethers. Ugh. My toddler is sick now because people couldn't leave their germs at home this weekend. 
    BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...

• Loading the player...
  • JAM85JAM85 member
    How far along are you? 30w

How big is baby? 
    zucchini or cantaloupe (which sounds delicious...)

a 4D ultrasound with family and DD Friday. This is the first ultrasound DD will see and I am excited for her to see him!

I'm officially waddling everywhere. I am hunched over like an 80 year old grandma every night as soon as I lie in bed and anytime I get up I hobble with back and SPD pain to the bathroom. I'm seeing a chiro which helps some and she just says because I'm so active in my jobs and working out my body just seems to "catch up" on that at night. Also with wedding season in full swing I am just dead the next day. Shot a 10 hour wedding Sunday and even though working out felt good in the moment it's like residual exhaustion set in Monday and today

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

In NC apparently no one uses turn signals. It's annoying AF and almost causes accidents daily 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh really?? Sorry, @MrsN092714 I literally pop everything; fingers, toes, neck, back, pelvis, everything! I started in elementary school after seeing my mom do it and I've tried everything to break the habit! 

How big is baby? Lettuce 

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope, just had my glucose test that I passed but my iron is low so I'm going back to the dr May 8 to discuss my options since I can't keep the iron pills down. 

Any new symptoms or changes? Still so nauseous. Working out now 4 times a week for an hour hoping that would help but it hasn't seemed to help much. Sipping ginger ale between leg exercises lol!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Nope! 

Oh my gosh...too many to count...

I hate when people are eating and scrape their teeth on their fork, the sound makes me cringe.

I also hate people who chew with their mouths wide open, i.e. My stepdad, and I don't feel comfortable telling him to shut his trap when he eats but I always feel like my mom should! 

I hate when people complain about something yet do nothing about it. My best friend complains about her weight- she's gained about 150 lbs in the last year or two and complains that she's not comfortable wearing shorts during the summer yet 'checks in' on Facebook at wendys and takes a pic of her burger chicken nuggs & fries then 30 mins later her sundae from Dairy Queen. Drives me crazy. 

• How far along are you?  29 weeks

How big is baby? 
    a Barbie convertible or a pineapple 

had my 3 hour glucose yesterday and passed! Yay! Next appointment is at 32 weeks

nothing new. A lot of movement. Back to being exhausted all the time 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    feel like I have very little time to get things ready. The baby's room is basically storage right now so need to clean it out. 

right now I'm really annoyed with all the comments about how I should try for a girl or how disappointed I must be (DS is 5 and this one will be boy #2).

alsi drives me crazy when people chew gum like a cow 
  • Sorry! I've been mia the past two weeks with a funeral and a work trip immediately following!

How far along are you? 
    28 weeks

How big is baby? 
    milkshake or eggplant

Had my glucose test yesterday and a regular appointment. Stsrtgoing every two weeks now. *I was told it takes two weeks to get the results back. 

Last week my belly exploded!!! I was also super hungry all week. I remember the same thing happening with dd and then it tapers off significantly from here on out. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Crap on a cracker, I haven't even begun the baby's room.  :#

I cannot stand when people play with their gum! It makes me want to vomit. Keep it in your mouth!

*Disclaimer: I'm a knuckle popper!