December 2017 Moms

Stuck

ok so now I'm stuck on this page, every time I click the back button up where it says community it takes me to the logging in page and while I've loved reading about you all I would really like to find out other posts you've all written in, any ideas how I leave this introduction page without it kicking me off the site completely? 

Im using my phone and every time I log back in and go to community it takes me back into this page

plz help, don't wanna be stuck in here for the next 9 months and miss everything 

Re: Stuck

• Not really sure, I've never had this problem. Have you tried clicking on birth month clubs in the top left? Or December 2017 Mom's on the bottom left? Are you on the mobile site or the app?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yes it was the app, it seemed to fix itself when my phone died, I tried everything available on the page and the only thing that worked was the back button which took me back to the signing in page but when I clicked on the bottom right button it would take me straight back to the introduction page, the only other thing I could do was write a new post which I did and it added it to the screen I wanted to be on outside of the introduction page, oh well it's fixed itself now and hopefully it won't get stuck again