August 2017 Moms
Options

FFFC 4/21

2»

Re: FFFC 4/21

• Options
    @middy411 that used to be a really serious issue for us. It's gotten better, or rather I quit keeping track as much. But yah, it's in the ball park of once every 3 weeks when I'd easily love twice a week. 
  • Options
    caity024caity024 member
    edited April 2017
    If we don't dtd at least once a week and preferably twice or more, I get suuuuuuuuper bitchy/pms'y. We've already had to do a bit of maneuvering with my belly growing, plus DH is super paranoid about me being on my back at all. Glad to hear I'm not alone, was starting to feel abnormal for still wanting it so much!

Edit because Bump ate my post 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We're still at 3-4 times a week but I haven't been into it AT ALL lately. I have a pulled muscle around my rib and I'm just uncomfortable. So bj's for the win but I think my husband would explode if it was once a week. We've had slower times but he gets super crabby. 

I'm hoping one day this calms down a bit on his end...but not too much for my sake ;) I agree that kids are cock blocks too...(my 2 and 4 year old are haters) 
  • Options
    I have what I think is a confession. 
    I just started going over to the April and May boards to start getting pumped up about this little baby. I'm SO excited but my life has been complicated with my dad being sick so it gives me ALL the feels to see babies being born and birth stories. 
    I feel kind of creepy but it makes me happy.
  • Options
    My confession is that both my last living grandparents have cancer and are dying, and I feel super guilty about wanting to celebrate my daughter. My family is super fantastic about doing a healthy juggle of our grief and joy. My Grandpa passed away in January, and both my Grandmas have been given terminal diagnosis and I'm not even sure if either of them will be here in August when she's born. It just sucks, and I feel guilty that I'm frustrated she's not being born at a happy time. She's he rainbow in the middle of the storm, but geeze I feel guilty if I'm happy or sad. 
  • Options
    @erindippity I 100% understand. My dad was just diagnosed with terminal cancer. Had to have 2 emergencies craniotomies in the last month.  His first goal is to make it to see his next grandson born which breaks my heart. I hope he makes it.

I recommend going to the April/May boards to see the babies to cheer you up. It works for me. 

I'll keep your family in my prayers. I feel you on the mix of emotions. 
  • Options
    @erindippity and @pinkyswife  Sorry you are dealing with that in a time that should be full of joy.

I never did a room for DS and this won't get one either. They don't need much and as much as I love looking at every's rooms when they are done, it looks like way more effort then I have to give.  Plus DH would not be into it at all.

+1 on DTD only once.  With a toddler and pregnancy fatigue it is so hard to find the time.  Plus the belly is starting to get in the way.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    +1 for the procrastinating mom group. also a FTM -- just bought a handful of clothing items last week and a baby blanket, but other than that we only have a couple other clothing pieces given as Easter gifts and the free gift bag from target. that's it. 
    no gear, nursery, NOTHING. whoops...
    one of the reasons being: we are psychotic and planning to start our home remodel at the end of july. sooo we will be living at our rental home when baby comes, which means we'll be getting by pretty minimal for the first 6 months or so.
    ive at least started our registry and hopefully we'll start with picking a stroller system soon.
    im more concerned with nailing down babymoon plans instead though -- bad mom award

• Options
    @pinkyswife I love stalking the other boards to see the birth announcements! Even reading the labor threads is entertaining to me. No shame. Soon it will be us.. ahhh

Pregnancy Ticker