Baby Names

Sibling name for Eliana

DD is Eliana Mia (nn Ellie) and we are expecting another girl. I really love the name Emilia Nora (nn Emmie or Millie), but I am worried that the nicknames are too similar and that the actual names are too similar as well. What do you guys think? Any recommendations? We like names that are easy to pronounce in Spanish and prefer Hebrew origin. Thanks!

Re: Sibling name for Eliana

• I feel that the names and nn are all too similar.
    What do you think of Amilia Nora (nn Amy or Mia)
  • I have to agree that both the names and nn's are too similar. I would keep looking.

Suggest
    Abigail
    Hannah
    Tamar
    Meira
  • Loading the player...
  • Wayyyy too similar. What about Anabel Nora? 

DD: Ophelia 5/18/15
  • Way to similar as given and nicknames

Naomi
    Delilah
    Adara
    Aliza
    Amira
    Hannah

• Agree too similar.  I like suggestions of Amelia and Annabel. Also maybe Talia?

• Way too close for me
  • Yes pretty similar. Perhaps you could still have the nn Millie with the first name Camilla? 
  • I don't think they are too similar. I love them
    Me: 31  DH: 32      <3 DH since 12.2009       Married 08.2013       EDD 12.2017
  • Way, way, way, way too similar. What about:

Hannah
    Audrey
    Seraphina
    Tatiana
    Arabella
    Diana
    Bethany
    Carolina
    Elise
    Juliana
    Mariela

• Thanks for the suggestions. I really love the name Emilia, but I think it might not be for us. Right now we are thinking Abigail Nora - I probably should have mentioned, but we also like names with Hebrew origin. 
  • Thanks for the suggestions. I really love the name Emilia, but I think it might not be for us. Right now we are thinking Abigail Nora - I probably should have mentioned, but we also like names with Hebrew origin. 
    Abigail is lovely also. If you have your heart set on Emilia....Emmy and Ellie are not as close sounding as Millie and Ellie . I bet it would work out fine.