November 2017 Moms

Trophy High Tuesday

Whats something you want to celebrate today?!

(pretend there is a cool gif here)
It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility

Re: Trophy High Tuesday

• Loading the player...
  • @av2323 Donuts fo lyfe! Poor @lahansen... there are 10 Dunkin Donuts in the town I work in and 2 in the town I live in, plus other donut places. 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • NYTino24 said:
    @av2323 Donuts fo lyfe! Poor @lahansen... there are 10 Dunkin Donuts in the town I work in and 2 in the town I live in, plus other donut places. 
    Dunkin Forever!

Not for the donuts though. Just the coffee and iced tea.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Now I want donuts. I will later give myself a trophy for not getting a donut. 
    November 2017 July Summer Fails

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @ElizabethSchuyler - I cannot read your posts because all I see are tater tots and they are now all I can think about.

• @kissthesky32 Right? I bet there are other tot size foods that aren't absolutely delicious that could have been used.

• @ElizabethSchuyler TB's 9 week thing says a cherry. Yea - cherries are good, but they don't drive me to obsession like those tots.

• @hopeful87-2 You deserve a medal! Damn, girl!

• Now I want donuts. I will later give myself a trophy for not getting a donut. 
    Same. 

I'm slowly reintroducing gluten to my diet and now I'm all OKAY, JUMPING STRAIGHT TO DONUTS. (Which would clearly be a really horrible idea. So trophy for me.)

• @DuchessOfCambridge This douche I work with always comes by and says how "hot" it is at my desk and then tells me what the temperature is outside or asks what I will do in the summer. I'll probably use my damn heater as it's COLD INSIDE. 

• @abs1686 that's awesome! My little one qualified for speexh too, so it's starting soon. What was your experience like? How old was your lo when they started?
  • TeacherMama7, thankfully we don't have to start the therapy since he's making so much progress on his own! He'll be two 05/05 and we're going to give it another five-six months and reassess then but I'm confident he's just going to continue to blossom! I will admit, the whole evaluation was not nearly as bad as I expected it to be! They just played with him for a while and asked us a bunch of questions. Pretty easy overall! How old is your little one? I hope everything goes well! If you pick up any neat tricks from them working with yours, let me know! :)
  • He will be two June 5th. They said he didn't technically qualify but the speech therapist said she thought she had some tricks that could help him, so she overrided it and said we could qualify if I wanted. I was so happy! He's still not putting together two words and a lot of his words are just partial words. We haven't started it yet but when we do I'll share any good ideas!
  • That sounds just like where my little guy is at too. He's only just recently started trying two words together but I only know what he's trying to say because I'm mom, not because it's coherent! he also really struggles with the final consonant in words like, caT, hiKE, etc. So I'm excited to see all of that change! though I'm sure I'll just be asking him to stop talking soon enough! :)
  • Yes, same! So fun that we are in the same boat. He says "Dee" for key, "ba" for ball... but yes, soon we will be wishing for quiet!
  • I got food in the oven on time, so dinner might not be horribly late tonight!

• @teachermama7. My DD didn't qualify with the state program Birth to three when she was younger, but while at preschool she ended up qualifying for speech therapy and luckily or elementary school is also doing speech therapy with her. She has gotten so much better with her speaking, spelling and reading. Two months ago she wasn't reading at goal and now she is being it and writes me letters all the time.  So thankful for speech therapists.  I needed one in kindergarten and first grade for my R's. I think starting her early has helped.  
  • Lol. My daughter's speech made her say naughty words. I actually put on her preschool intake form that she does it so please don't punish her.  She said "mom, I dropped my d*ck" instead of stick.  "Look a b*tch" instead of fish :) we had some fun with her  
  • @MaximumEffort Yeah, I'm glad they took him in because I want to hear him talking more! It's too funny that she said naughty words on accident. I am glad she's doing better now!
  • @MaximumEffort Haha, my nephew when through a phase when frog sounded like f*ck, which everyone (especially his dad) thought was hilarious :)
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20