Options

TWW 4/18

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or does it help to have someone cheer you up ?

Me 27 <3 DF 44
TTC post VR Sept 21/16
SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

Re: TWW 4/18

• Options

@ mispanda I need to read more about progesterone suppositories. Did you get it from your doctor?

Month/Cycle: 3/3  

CD/DPO: 21/4

Timing: 0, -1, -3, -5 (and -7, folks, because my cycle was confusing and I need credit).

Testing: Not happening… I guess if I am 14 DPO (I won’t be), I’d consider it… or if I had some really obvious symptom.

R/R: Rave: Easy breezy day at work today! So I’ll probably be commenting on everyone’s post!

CS/Q: Nope! Just glad the temp has shifted!

GTKY: If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or does it help to have someone cheer you up ?

Hmm… tough one. I like to be left alone ostensibly (with food and tv), but if someone can genuinely cheer me up, I’d prefer that. For me, my dog is the best cure for a bad mood… so left alone with her is ideal! 

*TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 8/9

CD/DPO: 16/4

Timing: -2, -1, O, +1

Testing: Next Tuesday (12 DPO) for my RE appt

R/R: It's my Friday! I have so much to do tomorrow though so blah

CS/Q:

I think it depends on why I am in a bad mood
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 11/12

CD/DPO: 22/ maybe 8?

Timing: decent

Testing: not unless AF has not shown up by my appt on 4/25

R/R: It is Tuesday Meeting Day. I hate Tuesdays.

CS/Q: Nope, chart still a mess

Like the others have said, it kind of depends on why I am in a bad mood and who is doing the cheering up. The biggest thing is if my bad mood is anxiety induced it is best to just leave me alone. The next person who tries to tell me to "just relax" when my anxiety kicks in is getting a punch to the throat. That is not how that works!!!!!

Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 13/8

CD/DPO: 34/12

Timing: erry day

Testing: Only if AF doesn't come around Friday.

R/R: Many rants. 1. I have woken up (is that even right?) before my alarm the past 6 work days. Last week it was only 20ish minutes before, but both days this week I've been up 45 minutes early. Yay for open circle temps... 2. I just feel out this cycle. Probably because of my lack of BSC. My rave would be that we bought a bunch of half price Easter candy yesterday.

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or does it help to have someone cheer you up?
    Alone, for sure.
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • Options
    Likely P&G today. Got a busy day ahead of me.

Month/Cycle: 13 cycles, 8 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 21 CD, 6 DPO

Timing: -1, -3, -4

Testing: Maybe this weekend.

R/R: Fiance wanted me to take today off so we could spend the day together. Unfortunately for him I have a Evaluation today that I can't miss. =/

CS/Q:

Most times I'll prefer being left alone, as usually when I get mad it's out of frustration. Generally I like to figure things out on my own, so if someone tries to cheer me up/help me figure something out too quickly it'll prolong my grumpiness. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• Options
    @LaurenEG14 Sorry you are feeling down. Those dreams are truly evil. @GG620 I really love your outlook right now. Glad you are feeling good about your path forward! @JJMNO1616 Hope all goes smoothly today! @tamalahoops Thanks, but not getting to the RE just yet. The appt next week is just with my OB/GYN to hopefully either get a referral or start some preliminary testing. Making steps forward though! Happy to hear you are feeling better today! @MJDsquared Half price Easter candy for the win!!!!
    Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/4 after break

CD/DPO: 24/ 7 or 8

Timing: ok I guess

Testing: maybe this weekend, not feeling hopeful though so no urge to test yet

R/R: I have absolutely 0 motivation today and my ears/ nose are all stuffy...Is it possible to not have allergies then develop them later in life?

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or does it help to have someone cheer you up ? Like other ladies it depends on why I'm mad

@mispanda you will inevitably get the suppositories everywhere no matter how you sleep unfortunately..... when I got my first batch I was using the applicators from my preseed since I never use them and then I ran out which sucked cuz they worked really well haha
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • Options
    @MJDsquared Radiohead!  I see them every time they come to my state. Although I am proving how much I love them tonight - the show is at an outdoor venue and it's supposed to rain 
  • Options
    @EmilyLove25 yes I got it from my doctor.  My LP is 11/12 days so  I don't need to use it to lengthen it but for some other things.

@MJDsquared I also bough half off Easter candy yesterday.  It was great.

• Options
    @WillRunForWine21 totally not the answer I was hoping for :( but yay for YH coming home and all the spring cleaning!
    NTNP since 2012
  • Options
    @kaitlink33 I am so sorry to give you the bad news :( My DH has a lot of immune issues and between all that testing and then allergy testing, every doctor is like "o yes, it is completely possible for these things to pop up with age/change in hormones/location/exposure... blah, blah, blah. I hope whatever you are allergic to is quick to leave your area!
    Me: 32, DH: 31
    Together: 11/2008, married: 3/2014
    DH: Type 1 Diabetes, (dx 4/15) Celiac Disease (dx 11/14), Treatment induced Neuropathy of Diabetes (dx 7/15)
    DH SA: 11/16: low count and low motility
    DH SA: 12/16: borderline low, count and motility
    1/20/17: BFP, 1/24/17: CP
    5/17:low AMH (0.89)
    6/17: first IUI cycle, 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI: 2 follies, BFN (count 58 million, 97% motility)
    7/17: second IUI, 2.5 letrozole, OPK, IUI: 1 follie, BFN (count 9.5 million swimming- dont know percentage)
    8/17: third IUI, 5.0 letrozole, 

• Options

@WillRunForWine21 9 ½ months until summer?!??!?!?!?! Please tell me that isn’t true as I’ve been telling myself three weeks until this semester ends! 

*TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 27/?

Timing: Great

Testing: No

R/R: Holy. My day got away on me today and I worked my ass off. Time for some relaxing !

CS/Q:

I definitely like to be left alone. I need time to come around. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16

• Options
    @kaitlink33 yes, it is totally possible to develop allergies later in life and it happened to me. My allergy symptoms are only partly congestion and generally also include fatigue and headaches. I recommend OTC allergy meds and a Neti Pot. BTW, most allergy medicine dries up your CF so you'll probably want to skip it in the days leading up to O, but fingers crossed this is your cycle and you won't have to worry about it. 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 28/11

Timing: Good

Testing: I broke down and tested on a Wondfo this morning, BFN, not surprising. Will test again Friday or Saturday if AF has not shown up because of wine drinking plans. 

R/R: My stomach is making the most ridiculous gurgles after I had a salad for lunch, which could be due to my Metformin, but is more likely due to impending AF as I usually get stomach upset along with AF. Also feeling a roller coaster of emotions for no apparent reason. I am generally loving being off of BC but sometimes I have all the feelings. 

CS/Q: Not today... for a change :)

GTKY: If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or does it help to have someone cheer you up ? I prefer to be left alone but DH always wants to cheer me up. This is partly because he assumes if I am upset I am angry with him, which is not usually the case, more likely I am just upset with or mad at the whole world. We have come to a compromise where he leaves me alone at least for a little while and then comes and bothers me until I cheer up. 
  • Options
    @zamora_spin ooohhh maybe that's why I've all of a sudden started getting chronic headaches the last few weeks.....interesting. Thanks for the tip on CM, btw
    NTNP since 2012
  • Options
    @Mythril yay for being 3 DPO, GL and I hope this is your cycle!
  • Options
    @EmilyLove25 o goodness what a horrible mistake! 9 1/2 WEEKS hahahaha. We go through the end of June in the northeast then don't go back until labor day. So 9 1/2 weeks is definitely what I meant
    Me: 32, DH: 31
    Together: 11/2008, married: 3/2014
    DH: Type 1 Diabetes, (dx 4/15) Celiac Disease (dx 11/14), Treatment induced Neuropathy of Diabetes (dx 7/15)
    DH SA: 11/16: low count and low motility
    DH SA: 12/16: borderline low, count and motility
    1/20/17: BFP, 1/24/17: CP
    5/17:low AMH (0.89)
    6/17: first IUI cycle, 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI: 2 follies, BFN (count 58 million, 97% motility)
    7/17: second IUI, 2.5 letrozole, OPK, IUI: 1 follie, BFN (count 9.5 million swimming- dont know percentage)
    8/17: third IUI, 5.0 letrozole, 

• Options
    edited April 2017
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 32/8

Timing: -3, -2, -1, O

Testing: Thursday (10dpo) if no AF by then

R/R: temp dip today but still above cover line. Can't help feeling that I'm out... LP was 9 days last month, so AF might show tomorrow

definitely left alone, I tend to snap at people when I'm having a bad day
    Me: 35   DH: 35
    Married: 5-16-2009
    Charlotte Elaine 5-27-2014
    Anna Josephine 3-29-2016
    Baby #3 EDD 3-3-2018

My Chart 
  • Options
    @WillRunForWine21 That's criminal! We got our 50% off candy at Walgreens. Target needs to get their act together!
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
  • Options
    @Mythril Hey girl I was wondering where you have been! FX that was O pain and the temps stay up!

@WillRunForWine21 Yay for your DH coming home! 

@zamora_spin Sorry about the BFN. 

@gerogiagirl3050 FX it's just a fluke your temp dropped and it goes back up tomorrow! 
  • Options
    Back to WTO .........

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16

• Options
    @flashley-2  I'm so sorry, be kind to yourself this evening.

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 10/12

CD/DPO: 25/11

Timing: -5, -2, O, +1

Testing: Trying to hold off.

R/R: Found out today that our insurance company is going to authorize me to get seen at the same fertility clinic as MH even though it's out of network!

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or does it help to have someone cheer you up ? I think it depends on the why I'm in the bad mood. But usually Friends on netflix, wine, and chocolate seem to help :)

@mispanda Sorry for the rough sleep with the progesterone. Hope it gets better tonight!
    @Dilynne Happy early anniversary!
    @JJMNO1616 Hope the appt and house closing went well!
    @MJDsquared score on the half priced Easter candy! What's your fave? My mom still gets us Easter candy and I love the starburst jelly beans and Butterfinger eggs :)
    @kaitlink33 I developed allergies in college (grew up on a farm and never had them prior to leaving). Sorry you're feeling crappy
    @WillRunForWine21
     Hey DPO buddy! Glad your break was restful and energizing! ( @zamora_spin  ditto DPO buddy!)
    @georgiagirl3050 Sorry about the temp drop! Hope it goes back up
    @flashley-2 Sorry for AF. Sending you hugs!
  • Options
    @sjb2215 I'm late but I love Cadbury mini eggs and Cadbury caramel eggs, and we also got some Starburst jelly beans that I can't stop eating!
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019