November 2017 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change 4/17/17

NYTino24NYTino24 member
edited April 2017 in November 2017 Moms
If your due date is 11/6, 11/13, 11/20, 11/27, this is for you! 

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants, raves, questions?

5. GTKY: What is something nice that you've done or plan to do for yourself lately?

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility

Re: Monday Ticker Change 4/17/17

• Options
    NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited April 2017
    At least 9 weeks. My due date isn't officially set yet since docs disagree by a few days. Between 11/13-11/20. I thought 11/20, but baby has consistently been measuring 2-4 days ahead. 

2. How are you feeling?
    Some constipation and bloating is back. Can't really suck much of the belly in anymore. I can definitely feel where my uterus / baby is when I use the Doppler. I had some anxiety this week after we went to discuss refinancing our house and then started talking about maternity leave, child care, and moving. So many big things up in the air.

Not until 4/26.

Teachers, when are you officially telling work? I have already told my principal, but need to put in my formal letter to the board of education. That means I need to talk to my union rep to get the letter format and figure out possible start / end dates. I know I need to go back by a certain date for the year to count towards my pension and raise. DH doesn't care about that and thinks the baby needs to be more of a priority than that. I'm a little more concerned about plowing through our savings for a bigger house that would be closer to my work.

5. GTKY: What is something nice that you've done or plan to do for yourself lately?
    I got my hair cut and a pedicure the other day. Went for a massage with MIL, but they wouldn't do it since I wasn't out of the first trimester. I had to trick her into thinking I got one since we haven't told DH's family yet.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

11 weeks. Baby is thr size of a lime. 

2. How are you feeling?

Besides the occasional nausea while driving and after eating certain things I think my morning sickness is starting to take a turn for the better. 

This week must have been a big growth spurt week though because I have been more exhausted than I have been in the last 11 weeks. 

I have my first appointment with the doctor in Friday. Hopefully we will be able to hear the strong heart beat that they picked up in the early ultrasound. 

Rant - my in laws were just in town for Easter. I love my in laws and my father in law is great but my mother in law knows how to drive me insane. 
          A. My hair was not perfect before going to the church service yesterday so she tried to fix it with her spit. Eww! 
          B. She sells essential oils and seems to be pushing them on me lately and when I told her I'm not going to be using them during pregnancy she huffed a little and sat back down. 
          C. Again with the oils. She brought them to my parents house for my extended family Easter lunch. She told my aunt who was visibily upset after getting a call her dogs got out that the oils who help change their behavior. She also told my other aunt that is waiting for biopsy results that if her cancer came back to use certain ones and it would take it away. 

Not knocking on oils at all but there is a time and place and the way she went about pushing them on my family was not a very professional representation of the company she is selling for. 

I actually just woke up from a two hour nap after DD woke me up at 5am. I even slept for 8 hours last night. 
  • Options
    @amber0529 I hope they get you in soon!
    @MKMandeville I hate when people push stuff they are selling. Did anyone ask her to stop? Once she mentioned the cancer, she crossed the line. 

• Options
    @NYTino24 unfortunately/fortunately everyone in my family keeps their mouth shut about things even when they are uncomfortable
  • Options

9 weeks! Cherry/Southern pecan/tater tot/lug nut ;) 

2. How are you feeling?

Ehhh. I had a few days last week where the nausea seemed to be easing up, but then it came back with a vengeance this weekend. I had a lot going on so that might have been why. It's annoying, but it's kind of reassuring too. 

Yes! I finally have my first appointment on Thursday! I'm excited but I'm also scared. *TW* The last time I was pregnant, nothing seemed to be wrong but the sonogram showed the baby had no heartbeat. I have a good feeling this time, but I also can't shake the fear that the same thing could happen again. *TW*

I constantly want to spill the beans to people! I'm thinking after my appointment, if all goes well, I'll be telling more people. All our family and a couple close friends know, but sometimes it would be nice to tell people so that I could get out of doing things....

Um...not cleaned my house? 
    Nov 17 BMB May Siggy Challenge: Mother's Day Fails

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?  10 Weeks,  A strawberry.

2. How are you feeling?  Getting energy back, sleeping more at night,  and nausea is subsiding.

3. Any appointments this week?  Yes, finally!  First ultrasound is Friday.

4. Rants, raves, questions?  Not right now.

5. GTKY: What is something nice that you've done or plan to do for yourself lately?  I got my hair done a couple of weeks ago and should get my toes done this week.  Also,  going out to celebrate our anniversary in a couple weeks.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @emucoleman @mrsrundmc Good luck at your appointments!

• Options
           9 weeks-size of a cherry  :)
    2. How are you feeling?
           Exhausted still. Always hungry.
           None till next week  :/
            Nope!
    Last week, I went out with a few friends for a girls night out. And in two weeks I'm going to get my hair done. Hoping to go get a pedicure with my MIL soon after that for Mother's Day.  :) 

• Options
    @amber0529 - were you able to get your appt scheduled?

@MKMandeville - Good luck at your appt! The essential oils thing would have driven me crazy. Two of my most hated things - pushy salespeople and fake medicine - combined in one place!

@emucoleman  - Good luck with your appt! PGAL brain is a bitch. I hope you get to see a happy little bean with a strong heartbeat!

@mrsrundmc  Goos luck at your appt!

How many weeks? What size? 9 weeks - a cherry. 

How are you feeling? Good! Occasional nausea when I'm hungry or eat too much. Still bloated and tired AF, but it's getting better.

Any appointments?  No. Not until the beginning of May. 

Rants/raves/questions?  I really need to dig my maternity clothes out of storage. My regular pants are so uncomfortable by the end of the day. I just want stretchy-waisted bliss!

GTKY  I don't really have anything planned. I will probably try to schedule a massage for when I graduate to 2nd trimester, but that's it. We're in the throws of packing/moving, so nice nails/hair aren't really practical with my constant nail breaking and ponytail do. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options

10 weeks, a little strawberry 

2. How are you feeling?
    Fine minus the nightmares and the incredibly sore feet that are swollen. If it's like this now, I can only imagine later on it will be much worse. 
    No. But next week. 
    Rant: my doctor called and gave me a vague answer about my bloodwork. She said I have been exposed to toxoplasmosis but couldn't tell if it was an old or newer exposure. I don't have cats,my parents do and live on a farm. So Great! And told me to just make sure I mention it when I for my NT test. Very irritating. 

Slept in most of last week but it's kicking my butt this week. And planning on going to this show tomorrow called "ladies night out" which is sorta like a magic mike knock off...with my mom though! Hahaha should make for lots of laughing. 
  • Options
    @AntWolfe that's so scary about the toxoplasmosis! I hope it all turns out okay! 
  • Options
    @cmessamore thanks. It is scary. I don't know what to expect but hopefully it's a super late exposure and won't effect the baby. 
  • Options
    @AntWolfe I hope so, too!! 
  • Options
    We are 11 weeks now . 
    Around 4cm

Feeling much better and not fatigued anymore . I do get sharp RLP standing up and sneezing . I also seem to sneeze a lot lately for me . What was hitting me hardest early on other than mild but constant nausea and fatigue was how fast and how much my beasts grew and how painful they are . Has all subsided in the last 2 weeks which is nice .
    I am however noticing I can't stretch or tense my stomach flat anymore and the deep dip between my hip bones when I lay down or first thing in the morning is filled in . Which worries me as we are announcing on mothers day and I didn't think I'd start to see noticeable physical changes so soon . Hope the belly can wait another 4 weeks 

I'm getting a blood test this week and my next scan is next Monday . Very nurvious that everything continues to be as expected . My first scan and blood  proved I'm very healthy and the baby was too they were really pleased at 7wk+3d and pretty much I haven't had issues except it doesn't seem real and I think it'll sink in when I get the chance to see the fetus is growing and everything is as expected . 

I have been exploring the proposed fate of my body piercings and will be booking in to have micro dermal anchors removed from my hip on Friday so they can heal before the skin is required to stretch . I'm worries the scars will be an invitation to stretch marks  but have needed them removed for a while and have been putting it off so at least this is a nice reason to take them out . As far as my other piercings I cannot undo them myself and will need to get them loosened so I can if I am asked to. 
    I have some I worry will close in the case of surgery and I need to remove them all but hope it should be fine since the newest two I have had 1 year in Feb and so all are well healed . 
    These are mostly cartilage piercings and I am only concerned I can actually put my diath in myself if I have to take it out . 

Other piercings will be removed  for the birth anyway my navel is my first and 14 years healed so unlikely to go anywhere in a day but my VCH I have no idea on the window for closing I have had it like 5-6 years and don't really want to loose it . The other is my lip ring also had 6 ish years (vertical labret) which I feel will start to close over in a mater of a few hours and I am hoping I can just keep it in .

Fairly superficial concern I know but I have at this stage the luxury of assuming everything that is actually important is fine.

Something nice?  I'm going to get a rose gold necklace laser engraved with the Soundwave of bubs heartbeat from the scan on Monday providing we get something usable . (Will wait to 18 wk if need) 
    Also hope to use it to engrave keyring for my mum and MIL for mothers day as part of our announcement 
    (This is our first but no the first grandkid husband and I are both youngest in families and all siblings have multiple children . 5 grandkids on my side and 7 on his so it's not new news it's just ours )
    the keyring because we are also buy g a house this year which is going to be fun while pregnant (just so fun inconvenient timing) currently are living with my parents to save and we are in a good place now to buy but they need to be reassured the baby will be born with us living in our home not in theirs . 

And the key ring can be used to put sets of our house keys on as both sets of parents are always welcome .

• Options
    Hey all! EDD is Nov. 6th. Here are my answers
    I'm 11weeks and baby peanut is about the size of a lime  :) last appointment at 10weeks showed lil over 3cm. Sorry I still refuse to use inches and all that unless I need to in some cases  :#

2. How are you feeling?
    I'm feeling nauseated and tired all the time, but I'm happy waiting to meet my peanut face to face  :) 

Nope I had my second appointment last week for week 10 and genetic testing.

This might be TMI but anybody having cramps or feeling like uterus hardens for short time after intercourse? It freaked me out 

I plan to eat more healthy and walk more. Last few weeks have been rough on me. Oh and I'm planning to start baby registry at week 12. 
  • Options
    @kissthesky32
    I got an appointment scheduled for next week Thursday! She said it was a pregnancy verification appointment. I should've asked if they do an ultrasound.