Options

Wednesday ticker change

Happy hump day ladies! 

How far along are you? 

How big is baby?

Any new symptoms or changes? 

Any upcoming appointments this week? 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What will be your drink of choice once you have baby?

Re: Wednesday ticker change

• Options
    How far along are you?  28 weeks, 3rd tri today!

How big is baby? an eggplant.

Any new symptoms or changes? I'm adding restless legs this week, spd is still the same, baby is getting bigger.

Any upcoming appointments this week?  no, I had to reschedule my 26 week appointment which included my GTT so I actually did it at 27 weeks. So I had to wait an extra week until my 30 week, in 2 weeks.

Rants/Raves/Questions? in one month DH and I are celebrating our 5 yr anniversary and the day after he's graduating college! I'm so excited! 

GTKY: What will be your drink of choice once you have baby? I can't make my mind up between a crown and coke, my favorite Rosé, or Peach Vodka and lemomade. I LOVE Vodka. I guess I could do all of them..
  • Options
    How far along are you? 27 weeks! 

How big is baby? 
    Lettuce head? The pounds mean more to me at this point, so 1.93

RLS for me too, but really only the leg twitch kind so far. I couldn't sit at all yesterday without my back hurting, but that's not new just amplified. 

Next week 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Not at the moment 

I don't drink alcohol, but I am looking forward to some sushi!! 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    oheliza44oheliza44 member
    edited April 2017
    How far along are you? 27 weeks!

How big is baby?
    The size of a head of lettuce.

The baby has situated itself in my pelvis and is causing a lot of pressure but other than that nothing new to report.

I had one today. From here on my appointments will be every two weeks. Can't believe the last tri of this pregnancy is almost here!

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    We leave on our babymoon tomorrow! I can't wait.

Depends on the day- some days I want nothing more than a cold IPA draft and other days I'd kill for a GOOD (ie- not pre-mixed sugary crap) frozen margarita with salt.

ETA- I'll also join @MrsLa3 in a glass of rose'. I'm a rose' all day kind of girl. :) 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 25 weeks

How big is baby?
    cauliflower.

Nothing new.

No

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Not at the moment 

I don't drink alcohol, but will be going to town on some oysters come August.
    Baby Q born on 7/20/2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    clioclio member
    How far along are you? 28 weeks! Yay!!

How big is baby? 
    The size of an eggplant, apparently.

Baby girl is moving around like crazy. This is one symptom I love!

Not this week.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Nope!

Beer. All the beer.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 29 weeks

How big is baby? Feeling big now.

Any new symptoms or changes? Some unpleasant digestion issues

Any upcoming appointments this week? Spent Monday at the hospital getting checked out because I was feeling faint and docs said to go in. They didn't find anything wrong, except my iron was a bit low. Need to eat more frequently & more balanced I guess.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I caved and bought one of those big pregnancy pillows. It was a great decision :)

GTKY: What will be your drink of choice once you have baby? I already bought myself a beautiful bottle of whiskey from a micro-distillery in Scotland! DH jokes that he's going to bring it to the hospital.
  • Options

How far along are you?
    25 weeks

How big is baby?
    Cauliflower

Nothing major. Not sleeping as well, a little more tired and moody, and more back/sciatica/general pain and discomfort. Overall, feeling pretty great! 

Just had one. Baby was so busy they had a hard time catching the heartbeat. She kicked the doppler a few times too. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I can't believe that we are on the final leg of this! (I know that I am not quite 3rd tried. To me 15 weeks left feels like a good time to start counting down vs up. Time to do a little prep!) I am so excited for you ladies that are due at the beginning of July!

I don't drink alcohol either, but will look forward to a large frappucino. This baby goes wild in response to caffeine, so I have really been limiting it. 
  • Options

How big is baby?
    Cauliflower

Nope. Been feeling pretty good. This is my pregnancy sweet spot.

Had an appointment yesterday and she was measuring small and behind. Have to go in for a perinatal scan to see if there's a placental issue or if she's just going to be a small baby. Fingers crossed everything comes back normal.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Nope

One of our local wineries has wine slushies that are AMAZING and I am so glad I will be having this baby in July and it will still be warm enough to go drink them!
  • Options

Im a bad Wednesday-er.. this is the first ticker change I've commented on... sorry!

How big is baby? 
    allegedly a bunch of cauliflower... a rutabaga... or an acorn squash. Aka nothing that makes any sense.

eh just the same crappy feeling I guess. I think my breathing has gotten worse which makes me stressed out a bit. Very tired of course but it seems to be manifesting itself at work more now which is GREAT.

nope- I have a long break between these two appts (5weeks) due to some travel. But I'm relishing it bc I hate making the drive (not even that long just 35 mins) and I am dreading the every two weeks appts which start right after this.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I have started to get the painful kicks/punches and the hard ones to my bladder and cervix which kinda make you say "oomph!" Like crap that sucks. Time still feels like it's going by slowly but I'm hoping that changes in May. 

GTKY: What will be your drink of choice once you have baby? This is a tough question. I love margaritas on the rocks, captain and diet, Sauvignon blanc, Diet Coke, AND a nice triple grande latte. I'm not sure if I will have any IN the hospital but it's possible. 
  • Options
    @rae1-3 what is this sweet tea Vodka? Is that a real flavor or do you mix it. My southern heart loves sweet tea. 
  • Options
    MrsLa3 said:
    @rae1-3 what is this sweet tea Vodka? Is that a real flavor or do you mix it. My southern heart loves sweet tea. 
    it's a real flavor!! shit is delicious. 
    Image result for sweet tea vodka
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @rae1-3 I may have to add that to my list!
  • Options
    @mrsla3 you won't regret it. Seriously, with some lemonade - it's like my favorite summer time drink. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

How far along are you? 
    24 weeks

How big is baby?
    cantaloupe 

I'm just pretty achy and my exhaustion had come back. 
    I have my glucose test today. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Not right now

I didn't drink,  so sweet tea. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @LuLiLaEv have you heard back on that scan? Thinking of you.
  • Options
    Thanks @WeddingNotes13, I go in Thursday morning!