How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: Favorite holiday?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 4/12

• This thread is for those with an EDD of Aug 2, Aug 9, Aug 16, Aug 23, Aug 30

How far along are you? 
    24 weeks - viability!

How big is baby? 
    Cantaloupe 

Glucose test Friday 

Just a lot hotter now

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Rave: loving all the warm weather. Was so nice to exercise outside the other day!

probably Thanksgiving. Fun to have most of the family around 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 21w

How big is baby? endive says bump

Upcoming appointments this week? none

Any new symptoms or changes? none

Rants/Raves/Questions? my hips hurt so much 

GTKY: Favorite holiday? Independence day :) because of the fireworks and Thanksgiving because of the food and family :) we go to both sides of the family and so much different foods other than turkey its like a feast/buffet.
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 
    22 weeks

How big is baby? 
    coconut

Tomorrow just a regular appt. it's in the afternoon and the office/my ob seem to get really behind after lunch. Hopefully the wait won't be too long. 

I get abdominal muscle cramps, it feels like a Charlie horse but in my abs. No good. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    My 4 y/o is extra moody lately. And waking up earlier and earlier. 

thanksgiving. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• AB518AB518 member
    How far along are you? 
    24 weeks

How big is baby? 
    cantaloupe

glucose tolerance test next week

My baby bump seems a lot bigger this week, but it seems weird because I haven't had any recent weight gain.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Sometimes I forget about pregnancy symptoms that I have because I have gotten used to them.  I had mentioned to someone today about being congested for the past 4-5 months and having mini daily nosebleeds like it was no big deal; I then realized that it was just another set of pregnancy issues that I completely forgot about being issues.  I have a hard time remembering my pre-pregnancy self.

I love Christmas!  I completely admit to being one of those people who sets up a Christmas tree super early every year.  
    Pregnancy Ticker

• How far along are you? 
    21 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Endive- gotta admit, I don't think I've ever had endive
    None for a couple weeks still 

I don't seem to have as much round ligament pain when I'm tossing and turning at night. And the lightning crotch is gone for the time being
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    It's finally nice enough outside that I can take walks again, especially at work

GTKY: Favorite holiday
    I love Christmas too! And I've also been putting my tree up early every year too @AB518. Christmas is the only bright spot the whole winter. And now that DD is old enough it's become so much more fun to see her enjoy the holiday. Plus her birthday is Christmas Eve so she was the best Christmas present I've ever gotten. 
  • Hey ladies! My due date was changed to the 30th, mind if I join in?

How far along are you? 
    20 weeks 

How big is baby? 
    Banana

None this week! Had my anatomy scan last week

Just tired all the time

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Excited to have found out we are having another baby boy

GTKY: Favorite holiday
    Probably Christmas or Easter. I love the new family traditions we've started with DS and it will be even more fun when DS2 arrives!

• How far along are you? 23 weeks

How big is baby?  Mango

Upcoming appointments this week? I have an appt on Friday

Any new symptoms or changes? Nothing new

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: Favorite holiday?  Christmas! I love celebrating with family and watching DS open presents.
    DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• How far along are you? 
    21 Weeks (this week flew by!)

How big is baby? 
    Endive/Cantaloupe/Carrot? The food comparisons are all over the place.

Not until my GD test in 3 weeks. Everything has been pretty boring/standard. 

After my weight being pretty static for a few weeks, I put on ~5lbs almost overnight. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    HUGE boobs getting in the way of everything! I bought some soft-cup maternity bras at 10ish weeks but I'm going to have to get some real bras to haul these puppies around. I'm worried that I'll just keep expanding out of whatever bra I buy, though. Any suggestions on affordable brands or how to pick the right size for growth? I live on an island so shopping is exclusively online for me. 

I like Thanksgiving because I love to cook for other people. I enjoy that it's a day to just hang out and eat with your loved ones, but that part is also slightly stressful for me because my mom, in-laws, and step-mom/dad all live in the same town and all like to host their own dinners, so we end up eating 3 times or making someone feel bad that we didnt' visit them.