Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TW Tuesday Apr 11

Alright ladies, who's your TW today?
(GIF not included because apparently TB is also a TW today)

Me: 30 | DH: 31
Met: August 2006
Married: July 2012
TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

BFP: 7/12/16 | MC: 9/12/16
BFP: 1/18/17 | MMC: 2/13/17
BFP: 10/7/17 | EDD: 6/21/17

MTHFR: homozygous A1298C

Re: TW Tuesday Apr 11

• Options
    @icecubeinthedesert Ugh, I'm so sorry! I would be extremely frustrated too. I'm glad once he realized it was hurtful that he apologized, but your anger is still totally valid!
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @icecubeinthedesert geez! I'm so sorry! Very thankful that he apologized to you, though!

My TW is my stepmom's mom (once again!). 

**TW for a good portion of this**

I was over at my dad's house getting my sister ready for prom on April Fools Day (can you see where this is going yet?). SM'sM comes into the house to check on my sister, and when she sees me says, "Hey! It's April Fools - you should go on Facebook and tell people you're KU!" Major eye roll from me and side eye from my dad - followed by me saying "Well, you know, I don't really think that's a good idea, considering it's been 9 months with no luck so far, and there's a lot of people in my life that WANT that for me, so I don't think that's fair to them." "Whatever, it's April Fools - you can say whatever you want!" And then giggled and walked away. :| So insensitive - which is this lady's MO, so I really shouldn't be surprised. But I was so pissed off. She's one of the only people that don't understand how difficult TTC can be, and is very uncaring about the issues we've been experiencing. *End TW*
    Me:30  DH:30
    Married: 4/16
    TTC #1: 7/16 (NTNP 9/15)
  • Options
    @icecubeinthedesert I'm glad he at least opened them in front of you. If I stumbled accross a value pack of condoms in my house my mind would be going to all types of places. With that said, that's quite some planning... did he buy anything else from Amazon at the same time? I'm wondering if he was just trying to save on shipping or something lol That is such a TW move. 
  • Options
    @icecubeinthedesert Hahahaha. That's... wow. You just think they get it and then, wtf?

My TW: I'm doing a trade show. It's technically our dealer's show but we're sending our booth materials and I'm working the show to supervise/do set up. I told my contact at this company a month ago. Show up to help with setup at 12:30. I told her yesterday to show up at 12:30. Today she sends an email, "So should we just show up at 12:30?" Are you stupid??? YES!!! Actually wait. Skip it. You're going to be more trouble to manage than you are help. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Options
    My TW is people who turn into the closer lane and then immediately change lanes to the other lane. If you have a protected turn and there's only one turn lane, just turn into the lane you want and don't immediately get over and cut off people who turned into the lane they wanted! I have to deal with this at at least two intersections every day on my commute, so it drives me insane.
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
  • Options
    My TW are these bitches on Teen Mom. I mean, I hardly feel the need to elaborate, but wtf?  They're going to jail, having more kids when they don't have custody of the first one, getting into screaming fights with their random boyfriends that they bring around their children. Ugh, and the tattoos. Oh, the tattoos.  Now I have 2 - I'm not knocking tattoos. I'm knocking THOSE tattoos. God they are all soooooo hideous. Why are you ruining your body with these horribly ugly tats?!  

• Options
    @MJDsquared THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT TOO!!!!
  • Options
    MJDsquared said:l
    @BreezyBee Omg, that shoulder one definitely looks like it says "buffet proof" to me, not "bullet proof." :D Yikes!
    Haha...That one is great. I've never watched the show but I might have to now!
  • Options
    @BreezyBee At least the second picture looks like a relatively good quality tat. The girl in the first picture just screems basement tattoo party to me. Although I'm sure the triple threat.. rose, butterfly, skull look won't be her ideal body art in a few years time (says the girl with a really classy tramp stamp). 
  • Options
    @JJMNO1616 Yeah at least the 2nd one is good quality - it's just so not my style. You're so right about the basement party tats lol. Perfect description. 
  • Options
    What's with the cupcakes? What does it even spell?  I'm so confused.  :D
    Me: 29  DH: 33
    Married April 1st 2017 <3
    DS #1: May 2009 
    DS #2: Jan 2012 

• Options
    Is that first tattoo supposed to be some epic note passed in class? It's like ripped notebook paper.  

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • Options
    @kiki75 I hate dumb people at work.

My TW today is a woman at work who never pays attention during meeting and then asks tons of questions out of turn many of which could be asked outside of the meeting.
    Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    It makes no sense!  Why the cupcakes?  Why the notebook paper?  Why so many different, incoherent themes?  Why so many different types of lettering?  I feel like I need to get to the bottom of this. 
    @KariAnn323 That's so annoying. My husband complains about people doing that all the time. 
  • Options
    Ugggg I hate that I may offer some insight on that tattoo but here it is... the notebook paper reminds me of the graphic they put up on the show between the different teen moms I wonder if that could be it?
    Me: 32, DH: 31
    Together: 11/2008, married: 3/2014
    DH: Type 1 Diabetes, (dx 4/15) Celiac Disease (dx 11/14), Treatment induced Neuropathy of Diabetes (dx 7/15)
    DH SA: 11/16: low count and low motility
    DH SA: 12/16: borderline low, count and motility
    1/20/17: BFP, 1/24/17: CP
    5/17:low AMH (0.89)
    6/17: first IUI cycle, 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI: 2 follies, BFN (count 58 million, 97% motility)
    7/17: second IUI, 2.5 letrozole, OPK, IUI: 1 follie, BFN (count 9.5 million swimming- dont know percentage)
    8/17: third IUI, 5.0 letrozole, 

• Options
    Lol @WillRunForWine21 that's exactly what it is. I just think it's so ugly and a dumb idea for a tattoo!
    Judging you, Teen Moms.  Judging you all.

• Options
    @icecubeinthedesert - WTF. AHHHHHHH! Good for you, calling it out as the stupidest purchase ever!

@kaylev0430 - It sounds like your SM'sM suuuuuuuucks.

@MJDsquared - Two things, 1) As I was reading your post, for some reason I pictured you living and driving in my city and 2) I felt very certain that I specifically was your TW, because I do that. But I want you to know that you have educated me, and I will change my ways! Sorry about my twatwaffling. 
  • Options
    @MJDsquared, they really drummed into us in Driver's Ed that you always turn into the closer lane and that you risk getting a ticket if you don't. But people turn into the farther lane all the time here, so I always feel conflicted! Sometimes I sin boldly and sometimes I don't, though I hope that either way I'm observant enough that I'm not cutting other people off...
  • Options
    @msmeeseeks I all but refuse to go to c9ncerts because other people at concerts suck so. So. Much. I hear you
    (But also, I was going to comment no matter what you said because I also want to tell you I freaking love your username)
    Me: 32, DH: 31
    Together: 11/2008, married: 3/2014
    DH: Type 1 Diabetes, (dx 4/15) Celiac Disease (dx 11/14), Treatment induced Neuropathy of Diabetes (dx 7/15)
    DH SA: 11/16: low count and low motility
    DH SA: 12/16: borderline low, count and motility
    1/20/17: BFP, 1/24/17: CP
    5/17:low AMH (0.89)
    6/17: first IUI cycle, 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI: 2 follies, BFN (count 58 million, 97% motility)
    7/17: second IUI, 2.5 letrozole, OPK, IUI: 1 follie, BFN (count 9.5 million swimming- dont know percentage)
    8/17: third IUI, 5.0 letrozole, 

• Options
    @MJDsquared I was taught the same thing @Augusta108.  If there's one turn lane to a two lane road, technically, the correct approach is to turn into the closer lane and then move over.  To not do so could result in a ticket.  In fact, I'm like 95% sure that I actually got dinged for that on my driver's test. Then again, there are the "rules" and there's what everyone actually does.  I definitely see where you're coming from. 

My only TW(s) for the day were the jerks who showed up to deliver our dishwasher while our counters were still being installed and then wouldn't wait 20 minutes for the caulk to set up enough to actually install the dishwasher (like they were paid to).  I get it, you have a schedule to stick to, but for real dudes, you're also an hour early.  Now I have a super sweet brand new dishwasher hanging out randomly in my kitchen until the plumber can come install it.
  • Options
    @msmeeseeks I haven't been to a concert in over a year because the last concert I went to was completely runied by the drunks standing around me. These girls were dancing around acting like idiots and kept running into me and then one of them burned me with her effing cigarette. I was SO over it. 
  • Options
    @JJMNO1616 - Ugh, gross! I would be so furious if someone burned me with their cigarette!
    Actual footage of my reaction when douchebaggery is occurring around me:

• Options
    @msmeeseeks @Augusta108 @zwink1 Since traffic laws vary by state, it's very possible that it's illegal in some states and not others. I don't remember learning it that way and everyone I've asked here says it's legal. (Because after having people get over in front of me so many times I had to make sure.) Though I haven't looked in the handbook or anything.
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
  • Options
    @MJDsquared In my state turning into the further lane is also a traffic violation. I have actually seen a few accidents this way with someone turning left and someone turning right onto the same street and someone doesn't stay in the closest lane. But I think my city also has the worst drivers ever so that's part of the problem  :)
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Options
    Sorry to be Buzzkill Betty but it's illegal to change lanes in an intersection, including when turning because it's dangerous (so I'm pretty certain that it's the law in every state. Enough that I would bet money on it and I'm a cheapskate). Ironically, just last week I was telling H that I wish they would start ticketing people for this more.

I suppose if, for one thing, they didn't allow right turns on red that would alleviate some of the danger. But they do. So if I'm trying to make a right turn on red and someone is approaching the intersection, even if they're in the other lane, I won't go because I don't trust people to follow the law. Then people honk at me for not going. While I watch a string of cars do as predicted and just change lanes in the intersection into the one that I would use. So if I had gone, they would have hit me.

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Options
    Was going to wait until FFFC to post this but since it's gotten so heated I guess I'll post now.

I did look it up last night and it is illegal here. So I'm a TW for doing it wrong and for calling people TWs for doing it right. However, I would never change lanes in an intersection, so I'm aware of that law.

Also I think it is a silly law, because if I have an unprotected turn, I just don't turn unless the turners with the right of way are done. But that's just me.
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019