Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 4/11

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite/best childhood memory?

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
Married 6/11/16
TTC Since 6/2016
12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
7/2018 Clomid+IUI
11/2018 Letrozole+TI
12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
2/2019 NTNP
5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree

Re: WTO Tuesday 4/11

• Loading the player...
  • @LaurenEG14 GL in TWW 

@Dilynne I've always wanted to try reiki. So glad it helps you. 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Month/Cycle: 13 cycles, 8 TTCAL

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, digital OPK (Got my peak, FF says O is tomorrow!), BD

R/R: My one friend/coworker is having a terrible time with going through a divorce, so my Fiance and I bought him a KitKat and told him he deserved a KitKat break. Understandably it's not enough to fix what's going on, but at least he seemed happier. =)

Also, we partly have Fiance's medical bill figured out. The doctor's office says it was covered, but the insurance just hasn't paid yet. The letter we got was supposedly to let us know that it's past due, and that no action was necessary. That's not at all what the letter actually says though. Probably going to have to call his insurance and see if they'll get the ball moving and get it paid.

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What is your favorite/best childhood memory? I can't really narrow it down to one memory, because while we lived in Germany I had the grandest time touring castles. I always wanted to be a princess when I was little, so visiting places like Neuschwanstein Castle or even castles that were mostly in ruin were super exciting. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• Month/Cycle:9/7

CD:35

WAYDTGKU: bbt,cm,hio

R/R:I`ve been putting off doing workouts the weather has been nasty yesterday and today I suppose I could do a indoor workout off youtube, on the bright side I got in 20k steps yesterday.

CS/Q:nope

GTKY: What is your favorite/best childhood memory? Summer time boat rides with my dad ,mom and grandma
    we would have picnics and go swimming. :)
  • @SoldiersMom I tried evening primrose for two months...not a "dry" spell but more for eh, what would it hurt? And I definitely noticed a difference the next day when I took it at night. 
    Also, what area are you from? Have we discussed this before? Poconos (aka up the mountains) is my neck of the woods as far as trips/short vacations. 
    We were actually talking about renting a place up there for a week this summer. 
  • @50Wife Thanks for the EPO insight!
    Haha I don't think we discussed this per say but I picked up on some familiar lingo in one of your posts before. Up the mountains was our main destination for summer vacation growing up. I lived in Philadelphia then moved to South Jersey for HS. Now I'm in the Lehigh Valley. Where are you? Where do you usually rent?
    Me:31 ~ DH: 28
    Swiped Right: 6/2014
    Married: 9/2016
    TTC # 1: 11/2016 
     BFP: 5/2017
    Baby Boy: 1/2018
    Link to FF Charts
  • @SoldiersMom ahhh, was it the dip eggs that gave it away? 
    I'm from Philly but in Dela-where now. 
    I've actually never rented up there. I was looking just for options during our week off. I think we're going to a different beach though. Our vacation is going to be the first week in June so I figured the water up there might still be a bit too cold to really enjoy. 
  • @50Wife Yes! That is what is was! Yeah, the water will probably still be chilly in early June. But that's good fishing time, if you (or DH) fish. Either way, enjoy your vacation!
    Link to FF Charts
  • @darkrose88 When my DH and I were looking at houses we walked this one house that smelled like dog so bad we knew we would have to completely replace all the carpet to get rid of the smell! Hopefully a good carpet wash will help correct the problem for you!  
  • @50Wife How much EPO do you take? And do you space it out, or just take one dose at night? I started it last cycle (as I mentioned the other day, trying to do holds for the OPKs means I don't drink enough, which means not as much CM), but didn't notice much of a difference. I started with the lowest recommended dosage though, so maybe it's not actually enough

@SoldiersMom I have only used it last cycle and now am starting again. I didn't find that it delayed O (it was actually my earliest by a day!), but will see what happens going forward. Being a late ovulator, I don't want to delay it at all
  • @AliW220 Have you talked to a doctor about your O pain? From what I understand, if you feel it, it should really only be a bit of a pinch/cramp. If it's so bad that you're doubled over in pain, you may have a cyst or something. 
  • @MrsMiller8588 The bill was from December, so the insurance sure is taking their sweet time with it.  :s

@Sailing_Mama Yup, I think it's what he needs most right now. Once his SO is on her own I imagine he'll be a lot happier, until then he's relying on his friends to talk about his troubles.

@SoldiersMom It was! -Well what I remember of it. We lived there for maybe four to five years. Also the Poconos sounds like fun! My mom is always talking about going to the Outer Banks with the whole family, but my family prefers outdoorsy/camping vacations over beach vacations, so I'll have to suggest this to her. =)

@Pinky917 I was so little when I first went, but I still remember bits and pieces. I will have to go again so that I can renew my memory! Your grandmother sounds awesome by the way! 

@darkrose88 Oh! I'll have to visit England sometime to see their castles too!  Sorry about your carpets - hope you can get them clean without too much more work =(  

BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16

• @Sailing_Mama I started out with one pill each night just to see what would happen. 
    I think the bottle tells you to take more than that but I'm a nervous nelly with any sort of pills so I just took one. 
    Also, I don't have an issue with CM so maybe just taking one pill was enough for my body to actually notice a difference? 
    And regarding O...I noticed the two months I took the pills, I got at least 3 days of positive OPKs which never happens for me and hasn't happened since. Could be a total fluke but in my head they're related. 
  • @Sailing_Mama.... yes, I have with no answers :( The one time it was horrible and really keeping me from focusing on work, they ordered an internal ultrasound, but by the time they could schedule me int the lab a couple days later the pain had subsided (duh!), and the tech mentioned quite a bit of fluid adding that it was probably a cyst ruptured. The follow up from Dr said the scan was fully normal, and to take ibuprofen. I'm kind of whatever about it, yes it sucks, but it's just a day, and I survive! :)
    Me: 29  DH: 33
    Married April 1st 2017 <3
    DS #1: May 2009 
    DS #2: Jan 2012 

• Morning, all! Just posting quickly on my work break, but I'll be back later to read and respond to others!

Cycle/Month: 5/5

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: All the things...

R/R: My reason for hopping on here early is that I'm having a rough TTC day...I had a positive OPK on Sunday and a dip in temp yesterday, which in past cycles would have meant that O day was yesterday. But my temperature this morning was just barely back to my cover line, so I'm left unsure of whether I'm post-O or not. What makes the uncertainty so hard is that DH has been so stressed and tired from working OT lately that our timing is going to be pretty bad (-3 at best) if I didn't O yesterday. So I'm emotional about that but I feel like I have to hide being upset from DH because I know he already feels bad enough about how things went this cycle. I ended crying in the car on the way to work, though. It's just hard to have something so out of our control (how much DH has to work) so completely sabotage things.

CS/Q: No, but maybe once I have more temps!

GTKY: My brother and I used to build really elaborate things out of blocks in the basement. Some of my favorite childhood memories are planning out something like a zoo, mall or theme park for our Fisher Price people and then working together to construct it!
  • @SoraLk I just looked up my account and mine is from an appointment last JUNE! lol! But it shows up under "insurance balance" so hopefully that never comes back to bite me in the butt. 

@Augusta108 Sorry you are having a rough TTC day. Be good to yourself! In my opinion I don't think you necessarily need to hide being upset from YH. He might be upset right along with you! It's not that you are mad at him... just at the situation, which like you said is out of your control. I hope things get better today! 

Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Sailing_Mama Thank you! Just the play because I have such a long drive from work no time for dinner… but I’ll take it! Genius move on the hair!

SoldiersMom Good luck with the ED goal! I did it last cycle and OMG I hated it after the third day. Converted to EOD this cycle, which is good because my FW has been two weeks/ambiguous. I hope you have good luck with the EPO.

darkrose88 Ugh to the smell! Are you going to have the carpet replaced? If not, Nature’s Miracle really helped neutralize urine smells when I was dealing with my last foster with pee issues in addition to a carpet clean! Also the gray sounds a lot better than the bright orange lol.

MrsMiller8588 LOL to the hidden cat poop! Gross but funny—after the fact at least!

AliW220 Cramps are the worst! As if we all don’t dread AF enough during TTC. Hope they are better tonight!

kmalls Good weather does make everything not seem as awful!

Augusta108 Major hugs. I am in a VERY similar situation to you this month. Multiple positive OPKs (cheap and digital—no temperature rise). I kept testing and have another positive today. Are you using the cheap ones? If so, maybe you’ll get another positive and that was just your body trying and will try again? I’ve also read temps can take 2-3 days to rise some cycles. FX you did O. 

*TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• @kiwi2628 Thanks girl, I knew I could count on you for good information!

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • @kiwi2628 It was a bit of both. Dad's in the military, Mom's German. I was born in North Rhine-Westphalia then my parents moved to the states for a bit before moving to Spangdahlem when I was in elementary school. We stayed with Mom in German when my Dad got re-stationed for a year or two, and then eventually we all ended up back in the states when my Dad retired.

@MrsMiller8588 Oh my! I hope it doesn't, I've been reading on mine and it's likely due to who/what his insurance is. Hope yours doesn't give you any troubles!

@lulu1180 He stopped by during lunch extremely thankful, though I found out more of what's going on behind the scenes. At this point I feel bad that I haven't done more. My fiance reminded me though I have a social tomorrow that my coworker is a part of, so we're planning on bringing snacks for everyone. Hopefully it'll continue to brighten up his week.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16

• Pinky917Pinky917 member
    edited April 2017
    @darkrose88 Sorry to hear about the nasty carpet!! That is so gross! When we first moved into our house we had these random stains that seemed to just pop up on the living room carpet. We tried to clean everything so many times but they just kept coming back! Hopefully your stains are not like ours! And kudos to YH for moving your car, how sweet! @Augusta108 Sorry you are having a rough day, hugs. I am sure there are many of us here who have done the secret cry some time before, sometimes you really do just need to let it out. Maybe it could be helpful to have a talk with DH so you both have a chance to kind of vent your frustrations rather than you both keeping things to yourselves. **Edit since I failed to proofread before posting.
    Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• @lulu1180 I'm super psyched about this cycle because of how awesome the company is! Enjoy your lunch today! That sounds like a great mid day distraction.
    @gusgus14 We're headed to Beaufort for a few days, then Edisto Beach. We'll also be spending a day in Savannah, GA and Charleston. I'm looking forward to it. I've only ever been to Myrtle Beach, though I was too young to remember. 
    Link to FF Charts