Baby Names
Options

Flower Middle Names

We are trying to decided between Mavis Rose and Mavis Bluebell. We were going with Rose but then we saw Bluebell and thought it was really cute. I am just worried it will be to many unusual names for one girl. I am open to any other flower names for  a the middle. Please be negative I'm not asking if you like it just which one is better. Thanks!

Re: Flower Middle Names

• Options
    Mavis Rose 
  • Options
    I like Mavis Rose because it flows better. But maybe it isn't that unusual of the name so I wouldn't worry too much about having to unusual names if you chose Mavis Bluebell. Other options could be

Mavis Lilly
    Mavis Poppy
    Mavis Daisy
    Mavis Dahlia

kinda depends on the flow of your last name with these as well.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    100% Mavis Rose.

love Mavis btw! 
    DD: Ophelia 5/18/15
  • Options
    Mavis Rose 100%
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    I think Bluebell is a cute idea for the middle name but Mavis Rose flows so much better
  • Options
    Mavis is great! I think Rose works best 
  • Options
    I'm not in love with Bluebell. It's a bit too cutsey. 

Mavis Azelea
    Mavis Aster
    Mavis Hyacinth
    Mavis Laurel
    Mavis Violet
    Mavis Camilla
  • Options
    For some reason, Mavis Bluebell 100% sounds like the name of a cow to me.  Mavis Rose is much nicer!

• Options
    While I like a fun middle name bluebell doesn't fit for me I think of ice cream, the town in Hart of dixie and blue balls before the flower. That said while Mavis Rose flows nicely Rose is quite predictable 

• Options
    I don't think the problem with Mavis Bluebell is that both are 'unusual' but that they are both two syllables and it sounds a little choppy. Mavis Rose has a GREAT flow!

Suggesting:
    Mavis Belle
    Mavis Fern

• Options
    emilyalso said:
    I don't think the problem with Mavis Bluebell is that both are 'unusual' but that they are both two syllables and it sounds a little choppy. Mavis Rose has a GREAT flow!

Suggesting:
    Mavis Belle
    Mavis Fern

I agree! I'd like to suggest Mavis Sage. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    bbiutmcph said:
    While I like a fun middle name bluebell doesn't fit for me I think of ice cream, the town in Hart of dixie and blue balls before the flower. That said while Mavis Rose flows nicely Rose is quite predictable 

Omg- I totally think of blue balls, too! 

OP- I love Mavis Rose! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker