July 2017 Moms

Exercise & Fitness Check-in 4/7

Sorry I'm a little late ladies it's been a busy Friday prepping for a yard sale tomorrow!!

1: How far along are you?  

2: How was your last week? 

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  

4: How are you going to treat yourself this week/celebrate your body and its accomplishments? 

5: Rants/Raves/Questions?

6: GTKY: If you are out and about what is your go-to restaurant to grab a healthy meal or snack and what is it?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Exercise & Fitness Check-in 4/7

• 1: How far along are you?  23+6

2: How was your last week? Meh.  I had a stomach bug on Monday and I've been a little nauseated and really tired ever since, so I've been taking it easy.

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  Get back to my regular walking routine. Hopefully that will help my fatigue.

4: How are you going to treat yourself this week/celebrate your body and its accomplishments? I think it's time to convince DH to learn some prenatal massage techniques :) 

5: Rants/Raves/Questions? A general rant that this week I've been feeling like I'm back in first trimester (i.e. awful).  I'm really hoping it's just a lingering bug, and that this isn't how I'm going to feel the rest of my pregnancy.

6: GTKY: If you are out and about what is your go-to restaurant to grab a healthy meal or snack and what is it? I really like Cava Grill - it's a smallish chain that we refer to as "chipotle for mediterranean food". You go down an assembly line and pick a protein, veggies, dips (hummus, baba ganoush, etc).  I usually get it as a salad.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • chiquita928chiquita928 member
    edited April 2017
    Not doing my best this week.  I had another sinus infection and a ton of t-ball stuff for DS, so I didn't go once. Hoping to get there next week, since this week is spring break. It's supposed to be beautiful, though, so I'm hoping for some time playing outside.
  • Loading the player...
  • JAM85JAM85 member
    1: How far along are you?  27w3d

2: How was your last week? good 5 days in so far and hoping to get something in tomorrow for 6

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  same old- 5-6 days of workouts 

4: How are you going to treat yourself this week/celebrate your body and its accomplishments? 
    just had a massage yesterday so that was it for a bit!

5: Rants/Raves/Questions? random nausea and throwing up has returned also bad Braxton hicks especially when swimming for some reason 

6: GTKY: If you are out and about what is your go-to restaurant to grab a healthy meal or snack and what is it?

so just discovered Chik fil'a has grilled chicken nuggets so that's on the list; and Sheetz as they always have great high protein snacks like beef jerky (GF), hard boiled eggs, protein bars, etc
    BabyFruit Ticker