August 2017 Moms
Options

STM+ check in 4/7

How many other children do you have? 

How far along are you?

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies?

Any new cravings or aversions? 

Any appointments this week? 

Rant/Rave/Questions?

What have you been able to check off of your pregnancy to do list? 

GTKY: if you could be any animal, what would you choose and why? 

Re: STM+ check in 4/7

• Options
    LSP87LSP87 member
    How many other children do you have? 1 son

How far along are you? 21+3

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies? MS is much better. Lots of dry skin and itchiness! Trying to stay moving to help pelvic pain..looking forward to my prenatal massage tomorrow!

Any new cravings or aversions? I'm craving red meat and cold, white cake. Anything coconut. I'm able to eat more salads now, so that's nice too!

Any appointments this week? Nope, not until the end of the month.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I'm super excited to take my little guy to Galveston for Easter weekend. It'll be one of our last big family outings before the baby comes and I'm really looking forward to some one on one time with him before things get hectic and the dynamic changes. The beach is gross but I'm looking forward to Moody Gardens and a pirate tour they do for kids.

What have you been able to check off of your pregnancy to do list? I finished my registry and picked out a crib.

GTKY: if you could be any animal, what would you choose and why?  That's deep. My first instinct is to wish to be a house cat because they're lazy and just hang out all day..exactly what I wish I could be doing right now.
  • Options

How many other children do you have? 1 DS,  21 months 

How far along are you? 22 weeks 

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies? My back is starting to get sore, but not too bad

Any new cravings or aversions? No, still have a weird appetite 

Any appointments this week? Had an ultrasound this morning because he wouldn't let us see his spine at the anatomy scan.

Rant/Rave/Questions? My child and my niece are driving me crazy today 

What have you been able to check off of your pregnancy to do list? Carseat/stroller combo purchased. Fabric and theme for the nursery picked. Name picked

GTKY: if you could be any animal, what would you choose and why? A sloth who does nothing 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

How many other children do you have? 1 DS

How far along are you? 21 weeks 

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies? horrible sleep. He likes my right side a lot. Like digging into my hip, I don't remember that last time. Also I feel a lot of kicks/punching on my cervic. I know other talked about it during my first but I don't think I felt it as much as I do this time.

Any new cravings or aversions? Not so much  

Any appointments this week? Normal check up next Thursday 

Rant/Rave/Questions? I totally had a question early this week and was saving it for today.... alas it's gone  

What have you been able to check off of your pregnancy to do list? i got rid of all the baby girl clothes last weekend, sad face. I pulled a few gender neutral things but there wasn't much  

GTKY: if you could be any animal, what would you choose and why? A dolphin, I loveeee swimming. 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• Options

I have 2 kids. DS is 8, DD is 5.

How far along are you?

20 weeks 5 days

Symptoms have stopped being so crazy, thankfully!  Just terrible heartburn...mostly controlled by Zantac 150.

NONE...which is the weirdest thing of all!  I had a few aversions at the beginning, but I have had ZERO cravings this entire pregnancy.

None until the 21st.

Rant/Rave/Questions?

I'm pretty chill this time around.  No rants, no raves...just taking this in stride!

Uh..."get pregnant".  That's about it.  I don't even have a list.  This baby is going to be a minimalist.  3rd time around I'm realizing how unnecessary somethings are...and I don't want to deal with an over-abundance of things that don't get used.

Hmmm...probably a dog.  They're like humans that don't have responsibilities.  Lol!

• Options

How many other children do you have? 1 DD 

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies? More back and tailbone pain this go around

Any new cravings or aversions? Nothing much, still not feeling veggies and fruits unless I'm having a salad with all the fixings. I normally love veggies. 

Any appointments this week? Not for 2 weeks 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

Almost nothing! We are having a boy this round and plan to be done, so I went through all the baby girl clothes and sorted it to give to a friend who just had twins, donations and keeping in case my SIL has a girl. I've done a little bit of boy clothes shopping but that's it. So much still to do just to make room for this guy.  

GTKY: if you could be any animal, what would you choose and why? Something that sleeps, eats and lays in the sun all day. And that doesn't have any real predators out for them...I guess a domestic cat! 

• Options

DS is 5 and DD is 18 months

How far along are you?

24w1d

This week is still a lot of pubic bone pain when I go from sitting to standing. 

Also, my skin is itchy from stretching  to accommodate my baby's growth spurt.  

Monday it was meatballs and zoodles (zucchini noodles) the next day the thought of keatballs made me nauseous. Then it was beef stroganoff. 

Well I had one this morning that I completely spaced so I rescheduled it for Monday. 

Rant/Rave/Questions?

The weather here can't make up its mind. It's warm and then randomly it's 30 degrees. It's killing me! 

My son starts Tee ball tomorrow and I'm super excited for him. 

I'm going on a three day getaway with just DH next week to see a concert and just relax. 

I have mostly everything I need and have done most things up to this point. I am a list maker and I love timelines so I'm pretty set. 

A hummingbird because they are super fast and mobile. 

• Options

2 boys - 8 and 4.5.

How far along are you?

19+6

Insomnia and constipation.  I had insomnia throughout my other pregnancies.  I definitely had constipation too, but don't remember it being this bad.

No, I'm still really into chocolate and fruit especially pineapple, mangoes and cantaloupe.

I had my anatomy scan on Tuesday and everything looked great with the baby.  I don't have anything this week.

Rant/Rave/Questions?

DH started complaining last night about having a lot of pain in his shoulder (maybe a pinched nerve?).  I hope it's nothing serious.  We just found out DS1 has to have surgery, which is scheduled for this summer, and DS2 may need tubes if he continues to get ear infections.  I just want everyone to be healthy.

We bought the infant car seat and snap n go frame a while ago during the BRU trade in event, but other than that we've done nothing.  I have a lot of big ticket items from my boys, plenty of boy clothes if the baby is a boy and a decent amount of gender neutral stuff if we have a girl.  We need to look at cribs soon though, I have to research pumps and I need to figure out what smaller things I need to get/replace.  

Maybe a dog.  I'd want to relax for a while by myself, play for a bit, relax again and then get lots of attention from my family when they're around.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

How many other children do you have?  DS who is 3

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies?  About the same, morning sickness is lasting a bit longer and a few more aches and pains.

Any new cravings or aversions? No, my alcohol aversion is still going strong.  I am kind of hoping it last my whole pregnancy.

Any appointments this week? A week from Monday.

Rant/Rave/Questions?  I had a horrible flu/cold things for a few days this week.  Of course it happened when I had a bunch of stuff scheduled that could not be rescheduled.  Luckily DS was a trooper and let me lay on the couch whenever we had a break.

What have you been able to check off of your pregnancy to do list? We are remodeling our guest bathroom and that is taking all my decision making capabilities right now.  I am hope we can decide on a name soon because I don't even feel close right now.

I think a monkey of some sort. It looks fun to swing in the trees and they still have a nice family unit.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have 2- DS is 5.5 and DD is 3.5

How far along are you?

22 weeks and 6 days

Stupid annoying hip pain at night, and I'm starting to get Charlie horses at night, too. I remember having really leg cramps with my son, to the point of tears. I'm really hoping it doesn't get that bad this time. 

I'm very into lemonade and lemon cake these days. Just thinking about them, my mouth is watering. 

No appointments. 

Rant/Rave/Questions?

I'm over winter, the wind, and pants. Bring on sun, spring and all the skirts/dresses! 

I made a registry. It's more so for us than anyone else. 

GTKY: if you could be any animal, what would you choose and why? I'm not a cat person, but I'd love to be one. Just for a day. Just for the sleep. 

6.1.10 -- Natural MC @ 6wks 3.17.11 -- BFP, born 11.8.11
  • Options

How many other children do you have? DD1 is 4 and DD2 is 2. All my kids will be exactly 2 years 7.5 months apart. (Not for lack of trying to make them closer together.)

How far along are you? 21w2d

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies? I'm feeling pretty good now, which I guess is standard for 21 weeks. The cleaning urges are strong, which I love!

Any new cravings or aversions? Still craving charcoal grilled hamburgers. That hasn't happened in a while though. 

Any appointments this week? I see my midwife tonight. We had Italian relatives visiting all weekend and there was so. much. pasta. I hate getting weighed. Sigh.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I feel so blessed all around right now. It must be the winter fog lifting. 

What have you been able to check off of your pregnancy to do list? I got the Arm's Reach co-sleeper off of Craigslist and the crib skirt/changing pad cover off of Land of Nod super sale. I have turned the co-sleeper into Baby Boy storage for the moment until we have a room ready for him - it is quite convenient. We don't really need anything else for him except clothes, of which my sister is going to supply a lot. I need to order all of the gripe water, and Earth's mama creams/sprays etc. 

GTKY: if you could be any animal, what would you choose and why? I think I would like to be a bird. I would like to have the freedom to fly and I love trees so why not live in one?

DD#1: 5/29/12

DD#2: 1/14/15

Baby #3 on the way due 8/19/17

• Options

How many other children do you have? 1, 2.5 yr old DD

How far along are you? 23 + 4

Left foot started swelling after a long time in the car.  I had a ton of swelling last time so hoping to not have as much.

Any new cravings or aversions? I wanted Wendy's so bad last week.  I stopped for it on our way back and was so disappointed.  The spicy chicken sandwich was so thin and dry :(

Any appointments this week? Nope

Rant/Rave/Questions? It feels good to be home and back to a normal routine with DD not sleeping on me.

What have you been able to check off of your pregnancy to do list? Double stroller and new pack n play (we travel a lot)

GTKY: if you could be any animal, what would you choose and why? A bird of some kind. I'd love to fly.

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    LSP87LSP87 member
    @bumpybump It is so upsetting when someone screws up our cravings. How truly disappointing for the spicy chicken sandwich to be thin and dry!! They better get their shit together.
  • Options

How many other children do you have? 1 boy 2.5yo 

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies? Starting to sleep a little better thanks to a suggestion from my on to do 400mg magnesium at night along with some b2 and another vitamin I can't recall at the moment  it is supposed to help with headaches, but it has helped me sleep more soundly 

Any new cravings or aversions? Nothing really  I had some pink lemonade this weekend which I usually don't care for and it was amazing 

Any appointments this week? Nope 

Rant/Rave/Questions? My son has started to sleep in his big boy bed! Also booked a long weekend at the beach for May  terrified of swimwear but excited for vacation  

What have you been able to check off of your pregnancy to do list? Aaaaand the nesting stress is beginning - I hate having unfinished rooms and right now I have two with the nursery and my sons room  

GTKY: if you could be any animal, what would you choose and why? I'll say a family dog like @MetsGirl18

• Options
    @quitexcontrary & @AbbeyH
    Lemonade has been my jam. We have a creamery local that makes and sells fresh squeezed lemonade and I buy it in bulk. I've also been making fruit lemonade tea concoctions by the gallon and get so sad when it's gone.