August 2017 Moms

What My Pregnant Self is Eating 4/6

New cravings? Recipe ideas? Post them here!

I could go for a dozen donuts right now. 

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: What My Pregnant Self is Eating 4/6

• Ive been craving sponge candy and salt water taffy for a week now and I cant find either anywhere and the craving wont quit.

So I jist ordered 3lb of taffy and 1lb of sponge candy from amazon.  <3
  • I feel so guilty! I'm eating so much pizza and ice cream. Every week I promise myself that I'll get back into a healthy diet but it isn't happening. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hot dogs. I made myself a couple of Seattle dogs last night (they have cream cheese and grilled onions on them). I'm not usually that into hot dogs.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have the unhealthiest cravings - donuts and ice cream!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • LSP87LSP87 member
    Strawberry shortcake.

had some with my rotisserie chicken and veggies for lunch because WHY NOT
  • @LivLew  have you tried Halo ice cream? It's helped me with my craving!  And depending on what your nutrient goals are, it's really helpful. 
  • @secicc12 I know the sweet-salty cycle all too well.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Kudlica27 I had and didn't like it  :( I do love yonanas though, and that is 100% fruit. 
  • I had the most soft blueberry glazed donut from DD today. That's my favorite flavor from them. Also I'm loving their new iced coffee flavor coconut cream pie
  • I want a funnel cake so bad I recently googled "funnel cake nearby"  :|
  • I had two random cravings for meatball zoodles (zucchini noodles) and beef stroganoff. I made both this week and they were heavenly 

Also craving flavored tea a lot this time. Made peach tea lemonade a couple weeks ago and berry tea lemonade tonight!!! YUM! 
  • Ice cream. The local Ben and Jerry's shop knows me by name and knows my crazy order
  • @morgy_bee I'm sitting in bed so jealous of your beef stoganoff. Ugh, need some. I hate cooking (and cooking meat creeps me out) so now I'm thinking about getting my hands on IKEA Swedish meatballs. IKEA is like an hour away though. This red meat obsession is so unlike me I don't know what to eat!

DD#1: 5/29/12

DD#2: 1/14/15

Baby #3 on the way due 8/19/17

• LSP87LSP87 member
    Had a really strong craving for some Texas BBQ as soon as I woke up this morning. I had some time to kill to find good reviews for a little place nearby and I was definitely not disappointed! Chopped beef sandwich, loaded baked potato, and ribs. SO so good. Can't wait to go back again!
  • @LSP87 that sounds so good! I may need to add BBQ to our menu this week. Too bad it won't be Texas BBQ. How I miss Texas BBQ. 

Ive been craving butterfinger blizzards from DQ, and lemon cake. DH found a lemon tart today, it didn't quite hit the spot. I still ate it, though. Lol 
    6.1.10 -- Natural MC @ 6wks 3.17.11 -- BFP, born 11.8.11