WTO Wednesday 4/5

mispandamispanda member
edited April 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY:  What's the longest you've gone without sleep (and why)?

Edit: Clarification of day in title.

Re: WTO Wednesday 4/5

• Month/Cycle:  2/1

CD: 44

WAYDTGKU: Right now I am just trying to find out if I am ovulating at all.  Also, eating better and focusing on dropping some weight.

R/R: I have a 1/2 day vacation today to write a paper and do laundry.  I am pretty excited for some uninterrupted work time!

CS/Q:  I asked on another thread but does anyone have experience with irregular or really long cycles a couple months after weaning from breastfeeding?  I feel like my body should be clear of prolactin at this point?

GTKY:  What's the longest you've gone without sleep (and why)?  Labor, easily the longest without sleep and the most physical exertion.
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: Last cycle TTA 

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: PNV BBT CM RRL

R/R: No particular raves or rants today. Just ready for Friday already and excited for a hair appointment this weekend. My hair is looong overdue for a color touchup and cut but I decided I didn't want to go back to the same stylist. So I've been waiting to get in and see this girl who has tons of fantastic reviews. Apparently that's why she is hard to get in with! 

CS/Q: Nope, waiting for O sometime next week. 

The longest I have gone is just about 24hrs. I was traveling back from London and then pir flight got delayed at JFK. So by the time I actually got home into bed it had been a full 24hrs. You may not think that's all that bad because peoppe pull "all nighters" all the time but I'm not one of those people. I was straight up becoming delirious! 

@mispanda 30 hours while working is scary! I know nurses and doctors do that all the time and it's so bad!! That's how accidents happen.

@jlemons-2 GL with your paper!!
  • @mispanda  I hope you are able to stay positive today. What you are going through is hard so make sure you take the time to be good to yourself. *hugs*

@jlemons-2 I took a 1/2 vacation yesterday and did NOTHING. It was amazing. Awesome job being productive with yours. 

@Dilynne I'm glad the HSG went ok. That's annoying with the scheduling. 

@kmalls Have fun at spin class!

@EmilyLove25 WTF body and OPKs??? I'm not using the CBAD this month because I was too cheap to buy them. I haven't started cheapies yet, but planning to tomorrow. 

@JJMNO1616 Yay for hair appointments! I have one today!

@kaitlink33 That's such a  cute story about your DH finding you in the hallway sleeping and carrying you to bed!

@camomile-2 Yay for crosshairs!

@starla Makin' bacon! ;) Love it!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: CM, BBT, sex, and I just remembered I haven't taken my PNV for the last week.

R/R: I'm worried I am getting sick. The flu and strep are going around my office and I am so tired the last 2 days. Today I woke up with a stiff neck and headache.  :(

Rave: I am getting my hair cut today (first time in 9 months) and I am considering chopping it!! 

CS/Q: Nope. Started temping again this morning. 

GTKY:  What's the longest you've gone without sleep (and why)? Probably sometime in college. I know I've had multiple times of at least 36 hours when I worked all night. 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Month/Cycle: 13 / 8

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: BBT, PNV, GDTPT ED, CM, OPKs...and any other abbreviations I'm forgetting.

R/R: Rave/Rant: Positive OPK (Wondfo) today (at least I think so--I wouldn't say it was quiiite as dark as the control but it's super close and my last few tests have been super light, so there's a surge). But the last time I got a positive Wondfo I went for blood work and didn't ovulate. Womp womp. I don't really trust OPKs anymore but since I'm still with the OB she wants me to use them. Also I thought today might be O day because that's when I've O'd in the past but temps don't agree.

CS/Q:

I stayed up all night at a slumber party once, so it must've been like 28-30 hours? I went to sleep when I got home at noon, woke up at 9 but didn't know if it was AM or PM, came out of my room and my brother was on the computer (I was probably 12, which would make him 17) and said something (I wanna say I told him I was hungry) and he told me to go back to sleep, so I did. Haha! I ended up sleeping like 18-20 hours or something.
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • Month/Cycle:9/6

CD:42

WAYDTGKU:bbt,cm,hio

R/R: Survivor comes on tonight !!

CS/Q:nope

GTKY:  What's the longest you've gone without sleep (and why)? when I was a teen my cousin and I tried to stay up watching movies all weekend I only made maybe 24.
  • @Pinky917 Yay for random Tuesday FW sex!! I hope you are still able to get the time off for your doctors appointment. I always pick the worst days when I schedule a year out. Who even knows there schedule?

@MJDsquared I always cycle between growing my hair long and cutting it shoulder length. I've donated 12+ inches in the past. I don't think it's quite long enough to do that with this time, but I am planning to go shorter than normal!

TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • @MJDsquared yea except now I don't sleep hardly ever. Lol its slowly killing me, I'm sure. I would love to get a full night of sleep some time.
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, starting OPKs in the next couple of days, and HIO 

R/R: Not sure why, but I already don't feel confident about this cycle... or TTC in general. Life is stressful right now and I just want to crawl into a hole with a bottle of wine. 

I did sign up for my 6th half marathon this morning! Yay! Running makes me such a happy person and I'm hoping that another training goal will get me out of this stressful slump I'm in. 

CS/Q: nada

GTKY:  What's the longest you've gone without sleep (and why)? I'm NOT a good sleep deprived person. I know I've gone without sleep several times in college and when DS was a newborn, but I don't remember how long. 
  • @BreezyBee it was so much fun! Actuallyrics I liked the shopping the best because I got to shop for presents and not pay for them. Haha it felt so good to be able to give these kids things on their wish list that their parents couldn't get for them. If you really want to do some thing like this most YMCA's have kids you can buy presents for every year, me and my SIL do it every year plus my family and I got tags off of a tree for local senior citizens so there be something like that near you (usually at Walmart or a drug store).
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • Month/Cycle: 5/3, 3/2 AL

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, CP, CM, evening primrose

R/R: Tomorrow we are moving all the furniture in our apartment to our new home!! I got about one and a half rooms in our bedroom painted last night and bought new blinds for our bedroom (there were none installed). So I've got a lot of packing, painting, etc. ahead of me. Thankfully I'm taking a half day tomorrow but we shall see 

CS/Q: nope, spotting stopped, so now I'm just waiting for FW

GTKY:  What's the longest you've gone without sleep (and why)? I'm pretty sure I pulled a few all nighters in highschool and college, the longest being around 26 hours. Now a days, I don't think I could do it. I'm terrible at staying up past my "bed time" lol.

@hoosiermama1 Sorry to hear you're not feeling confident about TTC. Hopefully you can work through whatever is stressing you out soon.
    @BreezyBee Wow, I would get annoyed with your boss too. Who care how much the house is going on sale for? Although 40 mill is ridiculous!
    @shortstack930 OH man! I love the idea of having slices of frozen sliced cake in the freezer for future CD1s. Although it would be hard not to just break it out in general lol.
    @Pinky917 Ugh, sorry about the inconvenient appointment... I'd be so mad at myself too if I did that. I was so naive about TTC before I started TTC so if I were in your shoes I probs would have done the same thing... Also I seriously LOVE the sloth selfie! So adorable! 

• @EmilyLove25 Sorry about your OPK's messing with you. 

@JJMNO1616 Haircuts are always exciting! FX you love your new hairdresser!

@camomile-2 Good luck in TWW! FX for you!

@starla Your names for BD are making me smile every day. <3

@shortstack930 That's a lot of cake! Hope you enjoy it all!

Month/Cycle: 13 cycles, 8 TTCAL

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, OPK, etc...

R/R: So tired this morning with no idea why. Today is my longer day too - simply because I hang out with work friends right after work on wednesday. Thinking about skipping so I can nap.  :s

CS/Q:

GTKY:  What's the longest you've gone without sleep (and why)? I had this one night of insomnia. My days normally run from waking up at 7 am to going to bed at 11 pm. Well one night, try as I might I did not sleep - melatonin didn't help, nor white noise. I didn't end up sleeping until 9 pm the next day. So around 40 hours? It was miserable.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• @shortstack930 I give you credit. If it were me, that cake would not be making it to the freezer. @BreezyBee OMG YES!!!! That video made me love her so much! I also made DH watch it so he could get some ideas ha ha! I recently found an article about a sloth sanctuary that hosts "sleepovers", so I am currently trying to convince DH that this needs to be our next vacation. @darkrose88 Yay for moving day tomorrow!
    Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• Thanks,darkrose88 and EmilyLove25 I just need to try and snap out of it! I'm doing the Indy 500 mini marathon on May 6th. It will be my 3rd time doing it. It's such a cool race! 
  • @EmilyLove25 The other OPKs I've used want me to test with first morning urine, so when I switched to wondfos I was like, "What?" The last time I got my positive (the false one) was in the morning. I still test in the morning and then sometimes try to test on my lunch break or after work, but I like to drink lots of water and have a really hard time not drinking any and holding my pee for four hours. My positive today was this morning. So basically I'm saying screw it and doing morning only from now on! And I'll probably just use wondfos until I run out and then go back to my other ones.
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
  • @EmilyLove25 @MJDsquared I got really confused on the cheapie OPKs (I think they are clinical guard?) last month when I switched from the CBAD. They say to test in the afternoon and with "room temperature" urine. Like am I supposed to let it cool down? I caught my surge last month in the morning (and by after work is was no longer positive) so I am just going to stick with morning this month! 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • MJDsquaredMJDsquared member
    edited April 2017
    @MrsMiller8588 I'm glad it's not just me!

ETA: The room temp thing is so weird to me! I think I didn't read the instructions carefully and happened to see someone ask on here if they really needed to wait for their pee to cool down (so weird) and people said no. But why would that even be a thing?!
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
  • @MJDsquared I read it and just ignored it because I'm not leaving a cup of pee in my bathroom to test with later. It's just weird to me it even says that!
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • @Dilynne That is rude. 
    annoyed ugh whatever kevin hart side eye GIF
    I'm glad it at least didn't hurt. Sorry to hear that it sounds like you have some blockage but also it's good to have some direction. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: HIO, BBT, Starting OPK this cycle, FertilAid, OvaBoost, FertileCM, Vitamin C, Omega3, Probiotic, Dessicated Liver, Collagen, Red Raspberry Leaf Tea, Maca, Green Tea, POM Juice, No Alcohol/Caffeine, Fertility Yoga

R/R: Rant: I locked my youngest in our car today.  It was terrifying.  It took half the local sheriff’s department to get him out.  Rave: He’s completely fine, thank god.

CS/Q:  Not today.

GTKY:  I don’t know, probably 36 hours or so in college?

@Dilynne glad HSG went okay, and wasn’t painful (I remember mine hurting so damn much).  I’d be pretty annoyed about that scheduling too, what the heck.

@kmalls have fun at spin! My favorite!

@EmilyLove25 Sorry CBAs are being challenging, I’m due to start testing tomorrow, but I’m getting a ton of EWCM today; which is to say, we apparently continue to be (messed up) cycle buddies.  

@Camomile-2 Good luck in the TWW!

@MrsMiller8588 hope you’re not getting sick.  Enjoy your haircut today! I’m jealous, I desparately need to make an appointment.
    DS1: Nov. 2013
    DS2: Jan. 2016
    DS3: Dec. 2017
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • @BreezyBee mostly action my cousin had a bunch of Steven Seagal movies and I remember also watching      Eddie Murphy`s delirious.
  • kmallskmalls member
    edited April 2017
    @KatieEl oh god I did that when my oldest was about 6 months old. It was horrifying (and embarrassing when like the entire fire department showed up), but eventually it *does* make a good story. Glad he's ok! 
  • @KatieEl Oh no! So sorry to hear about your morning! Glad everything worked out!
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • @Dilynne I'm glad your HSG didn't hurt!!

@kmalls I did a spin class once and never again. I hurt in places that I shouldn't.  So painful to sit!!

@JJMNO1616 I need to get my hair cut & colored so badly!!

@MrsMiller8588 FX you aren't getting sick!!

@Pinky917 I love that pic you posted!!

@shortstack930 mmmm cake.  At least Disney is a good reason for no sleep (I think anyway!)

@BreezyBee I agree about jet lag.  I've never had it probably because I can't sleep on planes!

@hoosiermama1 yay for half marathons!! that sounds like a fun one!!!

@KatieEl oh how scary!! Glad he was ok!!

Month/Cycle: 8/6 (2/2 AL) 

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: benched

R/R:  *TW** spotting went back to bleeding red again.  Sigh.  TMI but I normally get lots of big clots.  I had a few of those but lots of teeny clumps.  I'm trying to hope that maybe that's my body finally getting rid of the ectopic mass.  I'm in the waiting room for my ultrasound. I'm really hoping the mass has gone down!! **end TW **

CS/Q: **TW*** since I started bleeding red again yesterday, I put in Light in FF.  It told me it was AF and gave me a new chart.  I merged it back with the other one so on the calendar, my cd is right but on the count on top it's showing 2.  Anyone know how to fix that?  **end TW**

GTKY:  What's the longest you've gone without sleep (and why)? I have insomnia so there have times where I have laid in bed awake all night so I'll go from 7am one morning til midnight (my normal bedtime)  the following day so 39ish.  This also happens a lot when I have a race where I'd have to get up at 3am and I got to bed at midnight, panic that I'm only getting 3 hours of sleep, and not end up sleeping at all.  Or traveling because I can't sleep on planes. 
  • MrsMiller8588 I do morning urine too... why on earth would they want diluted/water urine in the afternoon. I just don't get it.

KatieEl  Sadly, part of me is (stupidly) thinking... okay, shorter FP, maybe I'll have a longer LP  :/
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• @BreezyBee This new stylist is located near where I live downtown but my H and I are in the process of closing on a house in the suburbs. So by the time I need my hair done again we should be living in our new house and it will be a 40min drive! I will probably switch again to someone closer to our new place but if she's really good I may just consider doing the drive. It's hard finding a good stylist. 

@purplg8r TW* Ugh, I'm so sorry to hear about the bleeding. Hopefully the ultrasound confirms what is happening and this is the end of it for you. Did your doctor say how long it may take for the mass to exit?