July 2017 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 4/4

Happy Tuesday Ladies and one day closer!!

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: If money and location were no issue, what would be your dream job whether a full on career or a part time small business? 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 4/4

• JAM85JAM85 member
    How far along are you? 27w

How big is baby? 
    lettuce or bunch of bananas 

tomorrow the dreaded GD test and a midwife appointment my last monthly appointment then I start every 2 weeks

just really feeling all that baby weight in front my stomach is so much bigger at this point than last time and straight out and my pelvis is very aware of it also can't eat very much before I'm too full and just general tiredness seems to be returning. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I wanted to cry when I weighed myself this morning. 27# at 27w. I am almost double what I gained the entire pregnancy last time when I wasn't remotely as active or ate as well. I know I'm doing everything I can and this there isn't really anything to do but as someone with a history of an eating disorder it is depressing and triggering and I'm just having a rough day dealing with it. I already eat lower carb, high protein, workout 5-6 days a week and average 15K steps a day with my active jobs so I guess it is what it is. And it's been completely steady gain nothing concerning, baby was completely average weight and fluid was normal a month ago at the scan so it is what it is but today I'm just feeling down about it.

GTKY: If money and location were no issue, what would be your dream job whether a full on career or a part time small business? 
    I would say we really want to own and operate a wedding venue on the water. Ideally somewhere tropical if I could be anywhere like a private island by the Keys. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 23 weeks!

How big is baby? 
    barbie doll, chinchilla or grapefruit

Not until next week. 

Lower back/pelvic pain. Finally had a nice day on a weekend and took a long walk with husband and dog, back has been hurting ever since. I think it's a sign I need more exercise. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I'm planning on buying nothing until post shower, is that crazy? I know my brother is giving me a lot of hand me downs (my nephew is 10 months) and I have a used crib so I'd rather not spend unnecessary money. Also, I have a week and a half off next week and I'm beyond excited. 

Dream job would be full time artist, unfortunately need silly things such as insurance and steady income. 

@JAM85
    I'm sorry you're feeling down about your weight gain. You get bigger faster the 2nd+ time you're pregnant so you shouldn't compare. It sounds like you're doing everything right to keep you and your baby healthy. You're growing another human which is insane and amazing, keep reminding yourself of that. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey ladies,  I've been pretty absent lately but figured I should jump back in!  Crazy another week is gone, this is really flying by.
    @jam85 Isn't it wild how different one pregnancy is from the next?  Sounds like your doing great, maybe just don't watch the scale.  Easier said than done, I know.
    @jkbrownstein Im with ya on the pelvic pain.  Lots of stretching and hot showers are the only relief I can get!

How far along are you?
    25 weeks

How big is baby?
    a prairie dog or a bottle of wine (which I could really go for these days!)

not for another week.  But I need to call and ask about my GD test.  He originally told me to do it a time 28 weeks and then as I was leaving said to do it before my next appt, which is at 26 weeks so I'm confused!

The tailbone and pelvic pain is outrageous!  

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    DS has been sick and hubby has been working outrageous hours.  It's been very trying and I'm finding myself questioning how the heck I'm going to handle 2 kids.  I know I can make it work but these last couple days I feel like I'm hardly keeping my head above water as it is.

I would love to have a small business where I could refinish furniture, and make decor.  It's something I really love doing but don't find much time to do it anymore.  
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• How far along are you? 23 weeks How big is baby? Large mango Upcoming appointments this week? No not until next week Any new symptoms or changes? No Rants/Raves/Questions? No GTKY: If money and location were no issue, what would be your dream job whether a full on career or a part time small business? An author or making candles
    Mommy of 3 little ones, 6 losses Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • How far along are you? 24 weeks. Viability!!!! 

How big is baby? Cantaloupe - meh

Upcoming appointments this week? none this week (unless you count the weekly chiro and acupuncture for my back!)

Any new symptoms or changes? just getting bigger! 

Rants/Raves/Questions? is anyone else's mind spinning with baby to-dos!? I'm exhausted thinking about everything! 

GTKY: If money and location were no issue, what would be your dream job whether a full on career or a part time small business? I would be a singer or a creative entrepreneur of some type! 
    Me: 36 | DH: 34
    Married: May 2008
    TTC #1 since August 2015
    FET #1: November 4, 2016
    BFP: November 13, 2016 
    EDD: July 25, 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 25 weeks What's up @MrsN092714

How big is baby? 
    cauliflower

nothing forna few weeks

Starting to get lower back pain and restless sleep.

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    stupid braxon hicks...grumble grumble grumble

Professional leisure book reader 
  • How far along are you?
    26weeks +1 day (late as usually, sorry ladies!)

How big is baby?
    Kale sized

No appt this week

I'm just sore in weird spots all over

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I'm doing working nights as of tomorrow! Which, is good, because it was really wearing me out. 

Trophy wife, for sure. 
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How far along are you? 25 weeks (+2) time got away from me this week! 

How big is baby?
    a head of cabbage I believe 

next Monday! 

heartburn is getting pretty bad this week, compared to my last pregnancy it's not awful but not fun once laying down. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    last pregnancy I took Zantac but it's not on my list of recommended medication, is it on anyone else's? I am waiting for a call back from my OB 

I think a small business a baby boutique would be fun! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers