Pregnant after a Loss

Newbie Intro

I am optimistically joining this group and hoping I will stay around!  I had an cornual ectopic 9/23/16 with 6 shots of methotrexate. I am currently 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I know not very far along but I had some strong betas this past week.  At 10dpo I was 236 and 13 dpo I was 796.  I am scheduled for an early ultrasound sometime at the end of next week.  I am hoping to get in on Thursday or Friday so we can celebrate the following weekend.  Waiting is torture. Every twinge, ache, and pain makes me fear a second ectopic.  I guess I have a 80% chance of an intrauterine pregnancy.  I like those odds. 

Re: Newbie Intro

• Welcome and congrats on the bfp! So sorry you had to suffer through an ectopic. But those numbers do look really good and I'm hopeful and excited with you for your rainbow baby! Keep us posted after the ultrasound! 
  • Hey @justsuzie!! When is your appt? Congrats on the bfp...thinking of you! 

Me.30 DH.31 
    Est.8.2006
    BFP 8/28/15 mmc @ 11 weeks (d&c)
    BFP 9/28/16 mmc @ 8 weeks (d&c) - trisomy 5
    BFP 2/3/17...edd 10/13/17 <3

• Loading the player...
  • @Uhlease13 Thanks. I had an US today and they saw a gestational sac in the uterus at 5weeks 2 days with perfectly doubling betas. I go in at 6 weeks 2 days to see more. I'm crossing everything we see a heartbeat.  
  • Congrats! 
    I'm 29, husband is 30
    Together since 2006
    Married 01.17.15  <3

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• @justsuzie great news! 
  • Awesome!!

Me.30 DH.31 
    Est.8.2006
    BFP 8/28/15 mmc @ 11 weeks (d&c)
    BFP 9/28/16 mmc @ 8 weeks (d&c) - trisomy 5
    BFP 2/3/17...edd 10/13/17 <3

• Thanks!  I am trying to stay off google in the meantime researching statistics.