@5099peperk Not being able to perform
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Options
    @EmilyLove25 I'm so so sorry for the insensitive texts from your friend. OP just don't get how hard it can be on you emotionally when you're TTC. 
    @Augusta108 Ugh I'm sorry about your friend. My best friend and I started TTC around the same time, which made it wonderful because I had someone in RL to talk to for awhile. I still talk to her now (she got KU'd in Nov) but it is never quite the same. She never really had to try to get pg.  
    @5099peperk Sorry about work. I've had similar issues in the past, where I've documented how something works, and still get questioned about it... 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kaitlink33 We`ve only had them six months so I was really unsure about letting them out in the winter because it was super cold and a few of them got frost bite on their combs but now that its nice they`ll be free to roam more.

@BreezyBee  yes fresh eggs daily :)

• Options
    @EmilyLove25 oh yah, if this is only your 3rd cycle back that's most likely what it is! My LP while BF was 10-12days but closer to 10. (historically I was a spot on 14days)  Once I got very close to weaning and finally weaned my LP has been 12-13days. It may take several more cycles before your LP begins to lengthen and for some women it may not go back to "normal" until weaning. the website kellymom is a great website for information on BF and cycling/fertility related effects of BF. 
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    EmilyLove25  and to any others I have missed who have had issues with friends inadvertently making the process more stressful on you.That is really tough on you and on the friendship. TTC is one of those topics people don't really broach much and I think that makes people really clumsy in dealing with hardships of others TTC. 

Month/Cycle: This is month one of TTC. I had my Mirena out last week and was told I would resume cycle right away (and did seem to get period right away, but it could have just been bleeding). Now having done some research on experience of others am managing my expectations about O this month. 

GTKY: What are your three best attributes? (does not have to be physical) My hair, my skin and my laugh, which is a very big chuckle that my grandmother gets a kick out of. 
  • Options
    @EmilyLove25 - So many hugs, dear. If you can, distance yourself from her for a day. Turn off your phone or something. I'm here if you need to talk!
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @RamzLau1 Welcome to the board!  I'm sure you've already read the posts pinned at the top of the board, but if not, I would definitely suggest doing so!  Also, I would suggest you intro on the weekly thread here so that we can all get to know you a little better.  Finally, if you are doing any IF treatments, we have a weekly IF thread that has some amazingly supportive and knowledgeable ladies on it!  I hope you find the support you are looking for here and that your stay here is shot!

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree