September 2017 Moms

Bitchfest Monday 3/27

13»

Re: Bitchfest Monday 3/27

• @bridge-and-wall sorry about those results. Maybe you can show up early and explain the situation to them. A blood draw shouldn't take long. Are they trying to do the ultrasound too tomorrow?
  • @wyomama0427 Exactly! (I love biofreeze too. I was thrilled when they started selling it at wal mart!) 

It just kinda irks me that he acts like our pain is a competition over who feels worse. 

I want us BOTH to feel great. I don't like to not feel good. I just don't whine or complain when I feel bad. (Unless it's on TB cause I know you all get me. Lol)
  • Loading the player...
  • wineren said:
    I've never really liked alcohol, which made being pregnant super easy, but my husband drinks. Since I got pregnant I can't deal with the smell even a little. He still has a beer occasionally after work and so long as he's on the other side of the living room it's okay. But tonight he went to fix his bf's fiance's phone and she bought him a six pack. He drank the whole thing in the two hours he was there, missed dinner and came home drunk (he got a ride) and I am not dealing with it. Cause. Gross. This isn't an all the time thing, I'm not upset he's been drinking (although I wish he hadn't) but I honestly don't know how I'm going to sleep next to him with the alcohol smell :-(
    Aww that really sucks :( I totally understand. I retch when I smell beer so whenever he goes out with the guys for beers I always request that he takes a shower and brushes his teeth before he tries to cuddle up on me because I cannot stand the smell of it! 

Maybe ask him to wash up a bit anytime he does drink so that you don't have to deal with the smell as much? 
  • @bridge-and-wall thinking about you today. Keep us posted on how your appointment goes.

• ColoradoHikerColoradoHiker member
    edited March 2017
    yasa&son said:
    snip

my bitch today : i found out my neighboors deal drugs. all sorts. i ve had doubts for a while but got my confirmation yesterday. im fuuuurious, wanna call the cops on them but dont want them to know its us in case police doesnt do ish :(
    @yasa&son Be very careful with this.  A friend and her DH knew for a while their neighbor was a drug dealer/ user and prostitute.  DH ended up being called as a witness at one of her trials, and the neighbor found out that way that they were the ones who reported her to the cops.  This woman has made their life absolute hell since then, and it's apparently very very hard to get people put in jail for this kind of stuff.  They're going to sell their house and move bc the level of harassment they've had to deal with is insane, and the protection order really doesn't do squat.  The cops won't even talk to them now unless they have proof of the harassment.

I'm not saying they shouldn't be reported, and I don't want to scare you, just be careful.
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @wineren
    DH made himself some martinis last night. Ugh they were sooo strong. Blehh. I couldnt deal with it.  
  • Second BF: My doctor's office. Nurse called me at 5:30 to tell me that my test results (from over 2 weeks ago) came back as increased risk for trisomy 13/18. Doctor wants me to have NIPT done within the next few days. I'm freaking out, so I schedule for first thing tomorrow morning. 10 minutes later, I'm talking to DH about the call from the nurse and I realize that I have a board meeting tomorrow morning. I try to call the office back and the on-call line tells me that the nurse at the practice can't take calls after 5. Why do they call me that late if I can't call them back? So, now I'm freaking out about the test results and afraid I won't make it to work on time for a my meeting tomorrow.
    I'm sorry. I had an increased risk from the NT scan and then had the harmony test. I know how scary it is. Did they say what your increased risk was? The odds are definitely in your favor that baby is ok! 

(And my blood drawn was super quick, but my lab wasn't busy at the time.) 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yay @bridge-and-wall. Sounds like good results to me. Good luck at the meeting.

• Yeeeeee so happy the u/s looked good! That's awesome! Hoping the rest comes back all good too :) I'm sure it will! Oops I forgot to tag
    @bridge-and-wall
  • I am sorry I didn't make it back here yesterday, I feel so guilty when I can't keep up with all of you. I am grateful for the kind words and support and after reading through all the posts from yesterday, I hope everyone is having a better day today.

• @bridge-and-wall That is so so exciting!!! I am happy for you! 

• yasandson said:
    @DPandMB so sorry about ur failed test and ur unsupportive fam. Focus on the support ur DH gives u, its really all that matters. 

@Msashley2010 im excited to get the real bump 2 instead of that fluctuating after food thing lol

my bitch today : i found out my neighboors deal drugs. all sorts. i ve had doubts for a while but got my confirmation yesterday. im fuuuurious, wanna call the cops on them but dont want them to know its us in case police doesnt do ish :(
    giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrl! i feel you. i live in a super nice part of tustin, ca. last year we were evacuated in the middle of the night because the apartment directly behind our patio was cooking up marijuana oil in their patio. the cops told us it would be 4-6 hours and to get our cats and get out. that the risk of explosion was high. they were caught because their upstairs neighbors called the cops complaining of a HUGE weed smell. when the cops came, they saw the rigged up patio lab. 
    call the cops. say it's anonymous out of fear for your safety. but you have NO idea what else they  have going on in there. if they're cooking up meth or weed oil too, your family's own safety can be in danger. they could also have weapons. you want them out. call the cops.
    This.... you can call anonymously. I couldn't tell you how many houses I've seen that exploded because of making drugs. 
    Pregnancy Ticker