September 2017 Moms

Sunday Rollcall

Sundays tend to be a little slow around here. So, who's lurking around out there? What are you up to today? 

Re: Sunday Rollcall

• Loading the player...
  • @Msashley2010 I really can't say I blame you! DH is cleaning the kitchen right now, but I'm not helming under the guise of "I need tread this book." :grimace: That probably makes me a bad wife, but oh well!

• @mrs_tacos Lol! It's okay to sit a cleaning spree out now and again. After all your body is hard at work growing a little human. You deserve the relaxation time! 
  • Lunch with a friend. Then cleaning and working on a report for my second job. 
  • Are you still reading Caraval or are you on to the next one? 
  • @Msashley2010 I'm still reading it, because I got distracted by something else. :weary: (<< this will have to do since there's not embarrassed emoji.)  My ADD brain will come back around to it soon, though, because I had a dream about it last night! I think that's what I'll probably do when I get home from book club this afternoon. :) And then imma message you, so we can geek out about it together. ;)

• @mrs_tacos I do that literally all the time. I will start a book or series and stop because something else caught my attention only to go back to it later lol. Book clubs sound like so much fun! how often do you guys meet?  
  • @Msashley2010 We meet once a month for the regular book club, and then every other month have a non-fiction or mega book (books over 500 pages) night. 

• Oh no, feel better @mrsmarygs!

• jena333-2jena333-2 member
    edited March 2017
    Carebella said:
    Here! Cuddling with my little and the pup while my mom fixes me a fried egg sandwich. I wish we could get her to move in but I should really just be grateful my dad is okay with her coming as much as she does. I should go for a run today with the cooler weather. But zero motivation. And we need to get to Costco today to buy some more drapes while they still have some. They just got thermal blackout drapes in and it's two panels for $20. Can't really beat that. 
    I'm obsessssssssed with these black outs:  https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B004ZD2FL0/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have them in sage for the bedroom and river blue for the living room. 
  • @carebella I wish I had a fried egg sandwich right now. Yum. 
  • Cleaning and packing were the plans today. But I've been up all night with ridiculous pain in my ribs. So right now I'm hoping for a nap and am currently laying on the couch. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • iheartichiiheartichi member
    edited March 2017
    My sister was in town so we went out to the beach and had lunch.  Now DS is napping (2 hrs later than normal!) and she left so I'm hanging out outside with my dog. Trying to get a little sun on my very pasty legs. 

ETA: Goooooooooo Gamecocks!!!!!!

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Swazzle said:
    I managed to run to Trader Joe's and Wegmans which is pretty much as productive as I'm going to get today. I've had a headache since I woke up and mostly have been binge watching The Sopranos for the billionth time with DH. 
    I LOVE Trader Joe's. When I was in California I had one right up the road. Now that I am back in florida the closest Trader Joe's is more than an hour away!! 
  • Listening to my kids chant "Harold mandelfart" from the bathtub for no apparent reason. Bedtime cannot come fast enough. Husband is working all night and I'm going to bed early.