July 2017 Moms

*Saturday Ticker Change* 3/25

For anyone due 7/1, 7/8, 7/15, 7/22, 7/29.

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: (Stolen from Monday) What is you favorite childhood game (or least favorite if you don't have a favorite)?
Married: 10/13/2013
TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017

Re: *Saturday Ticker Change* 3/25

• How far along are you? 25 weeks

How big is baby? a baseball mitt, a head of cauliflower, a cabbage, a rutabaga, a popped bag of microwave popcorn, the head of Thor's hammer (can I just have Chris Hemsworth?)

Upcoming appointments this week? A dentist appointment on Thursday. Fun.

Any new symptoms or changes? A lot more gas, muscle aches all over.

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: (Stolen from Monday) What is you favorite childhood game (or least favorite if you don't have a favorite)? Hungry Hungry Hippos, Boggle, Sorry! (played this a lot), War (the card game)
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017

• How far along are you? 23 weeks 

How big is baby? Grapefruit 

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope 

Any new symptoms or changes? A lot more kicking lately 

Rants/Raves/Questions? We booked a last minute baby moon to palm beach for the end of April. 

GTKY: (Stolen from Monday) What is you favorite childhood game (or least favorite if you don't have a favorite)? Does anyone remember Skipbo? 
    Lilypie - (FR0w)
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 22 weeks

How big is baby? a coconut, a guinea pig 

Upcoming appointments this week? Friday OB appointment

Any new symptoms or changes? See Rants/Raves

Rants/Raves/Questions? As some of you know, I had terrible morning sickness (all day sickness) first trimester, and finally started diclegis at 14 weeks (when morning sickness is supposed to be over. Ha).  I tried this week to wean down from 3 pills a day to 2 pills a day, and just felt awful.  Rant: my body just does not deal well with these hormones.  I did not expect to still have nausea at 22 weeks.  Rave: the fact that this medicine exists.  I don't even want to think about what my life would be like without this medication.

GTKY: (Stolen from Monday) What is you favorite childhood game (or least favorite if you don't have a favorite)? I'm sure there were others, but the game that's most coming to mind right now is Mall Madness.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited March 2017
    How far along are you? 22 weeks

How big is baby? coconut

Upcoming appointments this week? Fetal echo on Tuesday

Any new symptoms or changes? lots of kicking.  Stuffy nose.  Constipation.  Hunger & Thirst!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Getting new kitchen floors!  Was super worried we were going to end up taking the flooring out down to studs but there was a layer of linoleum under the tackboard that was on top of the sub floor. 

GTKY: (Stolen from Monday) What is you favorite childhood game (or least favorite if you don't have a favorite)?  Life, Chinese Checkers; does Red Rover and Ding Ding Ditch count?
    ME: 34 | DH: 36
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC:6/2016
    BFP: 11/22/2016 | EDD: 7/29/2017

• How far along are you? 22 Weeks

How big is baby? Corn on the cob

Upcoming appointments this week? Had a derm appointment today

Any new symptoms or changes? Lots of kicking :)

Rants/Raves/Questions? This terrible cystic acne that won't go away!

GTKY: (Stolen from Monday) What is you favorite childhood game (or least favorite if you don't have a favorite)? I loved Trouble. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How far along are you? 
    26 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    kale
    Upcoming appointments this week?
    perinatal follow up to check on placenta
    Any new symptoms or changes?
    so much abdominal muscle pain - don't want to sit around too much for being too lazy, but can't go walk around much either for the pain. Think I just need to give it bigger rest for a few days. Finally getting the hip pain under control by being more conscious of how I have my hips rotated/posture. 
    Also, all the peeing...
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    ordered nursery furniture this weekend - scary and exciting!
    GTKY: (Stolen from Monday) What is you favorite childhood game (or least favorite if you don't have a favorite)?
    played so many board and card games as a kid - still love em. 
    BabyGaga

BabyGaga
  • @SquirttheTurtle
    the joys of remodeling!
    BabyGaga

BabyGaga
  • @ThePecks  it actually worked out.  The old layer of vinyl came off super easy and all we had to do was prime the floor with some sticky glue stuff and viola.  We're just finishing it up and I love it.  Now, on to the nursery!
    ME: 34 | DH: 36
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC:6/2016
    BFP: 11/22/2016 | EDD: 7/29/2017

• Sorry Im late this week. Too much drama with his ex.

How far along are you?
    22 weeks 

How big is baby? Coconut 

Upcoming appointments this week? Yes! My a/s is tomorrow! Can't wait to see baby.

Any new symptoms or changes? nope still exhausted. Asking OB about it at my appt tomorrow.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Baby is busy kicking but still hasn't moved up. Meaning Im getting lightening crotch like crazy. Was really hoping this wouldn't start so soon this time.

GTKY: (Stolen from Monday) What is you favorite childhood game (or least favorite if you don't have a favorite)? Clue. I loved that game!
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers