Baby Names

Baby girl names

hey ladies!! Looking for opinions on which name you are like best! We are team green but already have a boy name. Here are our girl names! First and middle 

Jadyn Elizabeth 
jordan Elizabeth 
josie Elizabeth 
jentry elizabeth 

Re: Baby girl names

• I strongly prefer Josie over the other options!

I really dislike the name Gentry and especially spelled with a J. It just makes me think "landed gentry" and social class. Not a good association for a first name IMO. 

• I like Josie best out of your choices. 

Adding: 

Julia
    Jocelyn 
    Josephine 
    Jillian
    June

• Loading the player...
  • I don't like any of them. Jaden is a boy's name. How about Jade Elizabeth? Jordan is my pic but it's dated. Josie sounds like a nn. I like Josephine, nn Josie. Jentry is bad.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since September 2012
  • Josie Elizabeth would be my pick, though I prefer it as a nn for Jocelyn or Josephine. Jadyn and Jordan both sound dated to me, and Jentry is just bad. It's not pretty or feminine at all.  

• I like Josie best, but agree you should do something like Josephine or even Jocelyn. It just gives her more options for when she grows up, she will spend most of her life as an adult and should have a name that can serve her well through all stages of her life. 

Jadyn and Jordan are just trendy and dated. Jentry is still a My Little Pony name.
  • Yikes

I guess Josie although it's quite juvenile, Josephine or Josephina leads to adulthood better

Jade or Jada or Jana would be a better alternative to Jadyn which was overdone years ago with the Aiden craze

• Thanks for the advice!! My favorite names are jade and Jana however they are already in the family so I am not able to use those! Bummer
  • Josie or Jordan.  Jaden is for a boy, and Jentry makes me think of the male character, Gendry, in Game of Thrones. 

• I prefer Josie for all the reasons stated by pps. If you're going with a J name, how about Juno?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Josie. Like suggestion for Juno. 
  • Not crazy about any of them BUT if I had to pick one I'd go with Josie
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*