babies"r"us registry party (closed) - Page 3 — The Bump
2nd Trimester

babies"r"us registry party (closed)

13»

Re: babies"r"us registry party (closed)

• I have only shared mine with the planner of my baby shower. I'll probably send it to my parents soon. I might also send it to my sister to get her advice on what should be included/what might not be needed.
    sugarpixxie2
  • Have only shared with mom and MIL because they are the reasons I did one early-ish...to keep them from buying extra stuff that we'd take back or whatnot.
    mrs_fogue
  • Loading the player...
  • I was going to put it on the shower invite.  Anyone have other recommendations/suggestions?
  • Not yet, but we still haven't gone public either.
  • I can't think of anything I really want more than others on my registry. But I hope that people stick to my registry for certain things. Clothes, blankets, toys, they can pick whatever they want. But others like the carrier and bouncer I have put a lot of research into,using sources like Amazon reviews, Lucies List, and Baby Gear Lab. 

Our registry is still private while we narrow some things down (someone else mentioned 2 cribs on their list, I think I have 3 mattresses and a half dozen nursing covers!). The grandparents are getting antsy, though, so we will probably open it up soon. 
  • We haven't yet either.... waiting to find out the gender so I can modify my registry if needed.
    *** TW ***
    Me 31, DH 30
    Married: 07/2014, TTC since 12/2015
    BFP #1: 1/1/16, MC 1/14/16 (6 weeks), D&C 2/5/16 (9 weeks)
    BFP #2: 5/25/16, MC 6/23/16 (8 weeks), D&C 6/24/16, 2nd D&C for retained tissue and fibroid removal 9/1/16
    BFP #3: 12/24/16  EDD 09/04/2017
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • We want to get a video monitor for baby. Other than that I can't think of any real tech stuff. I've shared the registry with a few people informally, mostly other mothers just to see if they have any suggestions. This is my fifth baby, but my oldest is almost 20 and my youngest is 10, so it is literally like starting over again. A lot has changed as far as gear goes in the past decade. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I've only told my close family (mostly Mom and MIL) about my registry because I know they are ready to start baby shopping! I am planning to share my registries on my baby shower invitation.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 34 | DH: 31
    Married: Nov. 7, 2015
    TTC Since: February, 2016
    BFP: December 20, 2016

• bumptarabumptara
    Moderator 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary 500 Comments
    admin
    edited March 2017

Hearing about your registries is so fun! Thanks for joining, Bumpies! We hope you had a great time.  

And a huge thank you to Babies"R"Us for making this party possible! Be sure to head over to Babies “R” Us to create your registry if you haven’t already created one!

Congratulations to our winners!

- $100 Babies"R"Us Gift Card: @mrs_fogue

- $100 Babies"R"Us Gift Card: @jeanmarie323

-Motorola Remote Wireless Video Monitor - MBP36S: @virginiaham

Winners will be notified early next week via email with information about how to redeem their prizes. Congrats again!
    mrs_foguevirginiaham
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards