November 2017 Moms

**TW** Its going to be a long week...

Can it be next Wednesday now please!!! Brief hx I have had a miscarriage and an ectopic a year ago and we have been TTC for a year and finally got a BFP on 3-3... I should be 6 weeks today but I had an ultrasound today due to a brief spotting issue yesterday and all that I could see was a gestational sac... there was lining around it that the dr said would turn into the placenta and he measured me at 5 weeks... I couldn't be less that 5w 4d along because I tracked my ovulation like crazy... well next Wednesday I go back for a follow up. Why does this always happen... it's breaking my heart all I want is to give our 3 year old DD a sibling and complete our family.

Re: **TW** Its going to be a long week...

• @SRB130 I am so so sorry you're going through this. Thinking of you and praying so hard you don't have to go through another issue and everything is fine at your next appointment. Wishing you a speedy week and lots of hugs.

• @SRB130  I'm sorry you have to go through this.  I hope the week flies by for you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thinking of you and hoping this is nothing. Take care of yourself the next few days and get some good distractions going. <3

• Thinking of you and sending hugs and prayers your way. Hopefully this week goes by fast.
    Me: 26 | DH: 26
    Married: 08/23/2014
    TTC Baby #1: August 2016-February 2017
    BFP 02/25/2017, EDD 11/07/2017
  • I'm sorry for what you're going through.
  • I am so sorry you are experiencing this. FX that your appointment next week goes well and that this week passes as quickly as possible.  <3
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm so sorry. FX everything is good.
  • I'm sorry. Hope everything turns out okay for you.
  • Thinking of you!  <3

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm so sorry. I hope you receive good news next week.
    November 2017 July Summer Fails

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That sounds incredibly frustrating. I am so sorry you are going through this. Sending positive vibes that you get good news next week.
  • I hope all goes well! We had something similar happen when I was pregnant with DS, and everything turned out well. I'm hoping the same goes for you now!!
  • Good Luck! Make loads of plans this week so it goes by quickly. Im in the same boat. Going in on Friday 《24th》
  • @SRB130 @chrissyk85 Sending thoughts and prayers your way for good news! We are here for you.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • so sorry hun- hope you get the positive outcome you have been hoping for
  • I'm sorry you are going through this. FX for good news next week.
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• Thank you all so much for your support and prayers. @chrissyk85 I hope everything goes well for you!
  • thinking of you and really hopeful for good news
    ~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• Thinking of you. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker