Pregnant after a Loss

Intro

*****TW*****

Im excited and nervous to be here.  DH and I are 42 well I will be in a couple months. DH and I have an almost 19 month old son.  Then my 2nd pregnancy ended at 10 weeks.  I went in for ultrasound at no heart beat.  Doctor said it stopped beating that day or day before. Had a d & c in august.  I've been TTC ever since.  I saw an RE a couple weeks ago to come up with a plan and was going to go the IUI route.  Had ultrasound at the appt and was told no signs of pregnancy so I got the meds to begin IUI.  AF was supposed to start a week ago this past Sunday but it didn't.  So Wednesday I took HPT and got a BFN.  Continued to wait for AF. Called RE on Monday to get meds to start AF and before I took meds decided to test again and got a BFP.  That was yesterday.  Called RE today and got blood work done.  Numbers look good.  Go back in two days for repeat of blood work.  Progesterone was low so will be taking suppositories now.  FX for rising numbers.  It's been a crazy emotional two days. Not to mention my EDD for my angel was this past Sunday.  

Re: Intro