July 2017 Moms

Weekly Randoms March 13-17

123457»

Re: Weekly Randoms March 13-17

• I don't mind cinnamon raisin bread or cinnamon raisin bagels, but that's where I draw the line.  Raisins in the box are cruel and unusual snackage.

Me: 26  Him: 27
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • oheliza44 said:
    @caribbeanmama I moved on from my la croix obsession and now am into Topo Chiccos! I got @SpongeWorthy hooked as well. The lime flavor is my favorite.
    What is this Topo Chicco of which you speak?  Off to amazon...
  • Loading the player...
  • @caribbeanmama it is a Mexican mineral water my friend got me hooked on. I can get it at my grocery store in the ethnic/Mexican food section. It is amazing! 
  • chiquita928chiquita928 member
    edited March 2017
    @dancegurl1118 another raisin lover, here!
  • My kid thinks raisins are candy. He can continue thinking that for as long as he wants. He also thinks it's a special treat to get to eat an apple without slicing it. Like if you offer him an ice cream cone or an apple for dessert, he often chooses the apple. 
  • I loveee raisins... esp the green ones! I am going to go get some raisins and dried apricots now. 
  • AdaByron said:
    My kid thinks raisins are candy. He can continue thinking that for as long as he wants. He also thinks it's a special treat to get to eat an apple without slicing it. Like if you offer him an ice cream cone or an apple for dessert, he often chooses the apple. 
    Teach us your ways!
  • @PurplePoppy424 - Oh gosh...I miss Menchies. The only one in my area (and 5 minutes from my house) closed last year. I could totally go for some now.  :'(
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • @AdaByron My younger 2 are the same way! If they were to choose between grapes or cookies 95% of the time they would choose grapes. No idea why. My husband and I joke sometimes that they aren't our kids because we would choose the cookies.
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• My two are convinced green beans are a tasty snack. I am trying not to get greedy and push it with other foods but they get green beans in their special snack bowls and absolutely love them, more than goldfish crackers. I will ride this out as long as I possibly can. 
  • @PurplePoppy424 - Oh gosh...I miss Menchies. The only one in my area (and 5 minutes from my house) closed last year. I could totally go for some now.  :'(
    We only have one in our area. I feel sad for you!! That really stinks. We love Menchies. It's the only frozen yogurt place that I've found around here that doesn't have a funky after taste. 
  • I am currently watching my older dog beg DH hard core for some corned beef and cabbage. It's quite adorable.
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • Just saw a parody video of the BBC interview dad being interrupted where it's a mom instead. Definitely good for a laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=-Ojvk-4IcOE&app=desktop