Baby Names

Baby girl names ending with -n-

All of our kiddos names end with -n- and are not in the top 100, but are not unique. Our baby girl will have the middle name of Rae (after my father, Ray) and these are our top names; please tell me what you think! 

-Lauren Rae (I know this name used to be super common, but not so much now)
-Quinn Rae
-Brynn Rae 
-Rylan Rae (I know it is technically a boy name, but I think it could be feminine as well)
-Rowan Rae

I am also not set on the spelling Rae; I like it spelled Raye and Rhey as well. Opinions on the spelling? 

Thank you :)

Re: Baby girl names ending with -n-

• Lauren Rae is my favorite. Then Brynn.
    DD: Ophelia 5/18/15
  • Lauren. The others are probably gonna end up timestamped (Lauren has been around forever and has ups and downs, but the others are all on upswings, and probably wont come back after the down swing. Brynn might escape this, and Rowan might for boys, its a masculine name) stick with Rae, or maybe Raye. 

Rhey is bad.
  • Loading the player...
  • mb0112mb0112 member
    edited March 2017
    Lauren Rae.  Or maybe just Ray for the spelling.  I don't like your other spelling options.

Brynn is my next choice followed by Rowan but I agree with PP they are time stamped.

Other n ending suggestions that I don't think are very common-

Maren Rae
    Teagan Rae
    Ellen Rae 
    Helen Rae
    Fallon Rae
    Devon Rae
    Erin Rae
    Colleen Rae 

• A friend of mine recently named their baby Lauren and I love it. I know it was popular when we were growing up but you don't hear kids with it nowadays. 

Lauren Rae.
  • Lauren Rae hands down

While I love Quinn and Brynn, they don't go well with middle name Rae in my opinion.

I would only use the Rae or Ray spelling.

Also, FWIW I'm a Lauren and I love my name- it's easy to say and spell, not too common yet known and not too frilly.
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • +1 for Lauren Rae
  • Lauren Rae. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since September 2012
  • Lauren for sure. Rowan is nice. Really dislike the others sorry.
  • Definitely Lauren. 

The rest are going to be dated trendy for sure.

• 1+ for Lauren
  • I love the name Rowan, but the 2 I know are boys...I always thought it was a pretty masculine name...

Like the spelling of Rae, though! 
  • Lauren for sure. Brynn is ok too.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Lauren. Rowan's second. Dislike others.
  • Lauren Rae. Hands down. I like Rae, I'm not a fan of the alternative spellings. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 4N6s4N6s member
    Lauren Ray 
  • I also prefer Lauren. But I wouldn't change the spelling of your Dad's name. I would name her Lauren Ray. I think it looks beautiful and feminine names end in "ay" all the time: Lindsay is an example.
  • Like the majority of posters before me, Lauren Rae easily gets my vote. The others are trendier and/or boys' names IMO.
  • I like Lauren. Another -n that sounds pretty and not too common is Eden.
  • Lauren Rae by a mile. Quinn and Brynn just don't flow with Rae (I think the two monosyllabic names sound choppy when said together), Rylan looks made up, and Rowan is all boy to me. Also, the double R names are a bit of a tunoff.

Other -n names:
    Maren
    Katherine
    Eden
    Kristin
    Evelyn
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker