TWW Sat 3/11

I guess I'll start this today...

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: If you had one hour of free time just for yourself, what would you do?

Married: August 2014
TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
TTC #2: February 2019

Re: TWW Sat 3/11

• Options

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 24/10

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Testing: BFFN… it’s just too early...

R/R: It’s Saturday but that’s all I got today.

CS/Q: No

GTKY: If you had one hour of free time just for yourself, what would you do? Netflix all day long for me. I <3 TV! 

• Options
    @justkeepswimming8 Ahh...we literally just started these at the same time! I can switch mine to something else...just trying to think of what it should become.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @dragonfly87 Oh man, I can't believe this happened! I debated for the last hour whether I should start it and then bam two of us at the same time. You can't delete one either can you? I'm not sure what topic we can change one of them to... On the November 2017 board (yes I've been lurking there) they had a thing about What I Love About My SO and another one about what they hate. That was pretty good. Just an idea.

• Options
    @justkeepswimming8 Lol, I debated for about 10 minutes whether to start one. No worries, I started a really boring Daylight Savings thread. 
  • Options
    @dragonfly87 I think it's a good topic, it'll be good convo I think! :smile:

• Options
    @justkeepswimming01  Sorry for the BFN.

Month/Cycle: 6/6  4 TTCAL

CD/DPO: CD 20/ 9 DPO

Timing: -3, -1 and O

Testing:  undecided

R/R: 
    Rave: I slept very well last night. And I am so glad this past week is over. It was pretty good overall because we hired some new employees who seem promising, but we did have to let go of an employee, so that was tough. 

Rave: I am feeling much more calm about TTC this month. Like a few other ladies, I decided to not be in the TWW threads daily, so haven't posted for a few days. It's been really great for my mental health and not having me obsess over everything. I have been lurking though and posting every now and then.

CS/Q: Nope. I am not happy with my chart this month and not sure why it's so erratic compared to past months, but whatever....it is what it is.

Hmm....I often have a few free hours each weekend. I usually binge watch some of my favorite shows that DH won't watch (i.e., This is Us) or I will occasionally read. But let's call it like it is, usually I am on the Bump :)
  • Options
    @justkeepswimming8 Sorry for the BFFN - FX it is too early!

Month/Cycle:  7/7

CD/DPO:  21/4

Timing -4

Testing Nope 

R/R:  Nothing today, I'm so boring

CS/Q:  Again, nothing gah!

GTKY:  Sleep.  All the sleep.
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Options
    @justkeepswimming8 sorry for the BFN :(

@dragonfly87 I'm glad not posting was helpful, although we did miss you! 

@RVAmom315 Haha - I feel like sleep may be a popular choice 

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 37/12

Timing: great 

Testing: not sure - had a bit of a drop this morning, although not as dramatic as usual. Figured I'd see what tomorrow brings, and if my temp isn't really low I'll test then

R/R: Too many rants right now - but on the plus side it's the weekend and we might take a trip up north (will likely be P&G today)

CS/Q: I'm not sure what to think - I've never felt so sick in the week leading up to AF, or had temperatures so high, but I know that all means nothing. My LP is usually only 11 or 12 days, so I think I just have to wait and see what happens tomorrow. Opinions welcome

GTKY: If you had one hour of free time just for yourself, what would you do? Yoga!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 25/2

Timing: -3, -2, -1

Testing: 10 dpo 

R/R: still looking like I'm 2 dpo, hopefully will get CH tomorrow! I'm still all alone at a conference without DH, so there will be no more sex until Monday at the earliest and I'm really hoping my O date is correct

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: If you had one hour of free time just for yourself, what would you do? Bubble bath!
    Me: 35   DH: 35
    Married: 5-16-2009
    Charlotte Elaine 5-27-2014
    Anna Josephine 3-29-2016
    Baby #3 EDD 3-3-2018

My Chart 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 8/6

CD/DPO: 17/6

Timing: not looking good

Testing:nope

R/R: Taking a hike with my dad this afternoon.

CS/Q: 

GTKY: If you had one hour of free time just for yourself, what would you do? Play video games
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 12/8

CD/DPO: 31 / I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE (but I think it should be 13)

Timing: If I O'd on CD18, good.

Testing: BFN this morning.

R/R: FF is killing me. I got CH initially on CD18. I had a positive OPK on CD12 (but progesterone levels on CD19 were too low, so no O at that time). FF decided to move my CH to CD14 which annoyed me, and then I finally removed the +OPK from my chart and it put me back at CD18 (w/ a dotted line). And then this morning I enter that I have watery CM and it moves my O day to CD21, which brought my CL way above most of my temps from earlier in the cycle. I guess I should just stick with CD18, though part of me is BSC and wants it to be CD21 so I'm not out with my stupid BFN. UGH.

CS/Q: No questions, just ranting.

This morning I woke up crazy early and couldn't sleep, so I've alternated between reading/Netflixing in my free time. That's generally what I do!
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • Options
    @justkeepswimming8 Netflix is the best invention.
    @dragonfly87 I seriously need to stop posting so much (slash thinking about TTC stuff as much in general) because this cycle is driving me insane. Glad you're feeling more relaxed!
    @georgiagirl3050 FX your O date is right!
    @Stargazer&gt;lily Have fun with your dad!
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • Options
    RVAmom315RVAmom315 member
    edited March 2017
    @MJDsquared Sorry for the BFN

@stargazer&gt;lily Have fun with your dad!  How fun!

@Sailing_Mama Have fun on your trip!  Sorry your feeling lousy though - FX!

ETA I seriously need to tone down the exclamation points lol
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/4 after break

CD/DPO: 18/2

Timing: -4, -3, -2, -1, O 

Testing: meh idk. So far I'm not too tempted to test. Not testing out my trigger this cycle has helped me a lot I think

R/R: nothing really. Just now finally taking my lunch break for the day and hoping 7pm comes soon so I can go home. I have the worst coworker today, she is so lazy and is driving me absolutely nuts. 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: If you had one hour of free time just for yourself, what would you do? Probably try to catch up on sleep since I haven't been sleeping well still.
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 12 months, 6/6 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 30/10

Timing: -5, -3, -1, O, +1

Testing: BFN this morning 

R/R: It looks like my chart is triphastic and it's getting my hopes up for no good reason. 

CS/Q: 

I could use a good Target wander. Maybe that.

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO:41/16?  Who knows...

Timing: not great

Testing: bfn

R/R:   I literally have no idea what is going on this cycle.  I spotted on Thursday and a little Friday, nothing today.  I never had a luteal phase last this long when I have tracked my cycles.  

CS/Q: 

GTKY: If you had one hour of free time just for yourself, what would you do?  I usually clean, but if I am able to force myself to relax, I like to read.
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO:18/5

Timing: ED -5 through o

Testing: St pattys

R/R:  meh...

CS/Q: 

GTKY: If you had one hour of free time just for yourself, what would you do? Pedicure. 
  • Options
    Hollyl321 Are you temping and have a confirmed O date? 
  • Options
    @dragonfly87, no I am not temping.  I am going on cervial mucus, position and other symptoms.  We decided to try on a bit of a whim this cycle.  We were originally waiting until we moved.  I plan to temp next cycle 
  • Options
    SUP LADIES...I worked a 12h shift today and just got home....so I'm super late to the game

Month/Cycle: 13/12

CD/DPO: 26/5

Timing: -2, -1, 0

Testing: Blood test at RE on March 20, prob will home test before that....

R/R: I have to work tomorrow again...and I got a new job in the NICU starting next friday and it's been my dream job for years...I'm so excited that I don't even want to go to my current job anymore. ugh! let it be next Friday already? Also, IDK but I feel out. I know it's only 5 DPO but I feel 100% normal and to me that means I'm out.

CS/Q: None  

Nap, or surf the web 
    Me: 27 // DH: 30 
    Married 05/21/2011
    TTC Since Feb 2016
    RE: Dec 2016 Dx: PCOS
    5 rounds of Letrozole 5mg + Ovidrel + TI 
    BFP!!!! June 2017 // EDD: 04/01/2018
    IT'S A BOY!

• Options
    @vintageandrea90 Congrats on the new job!
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Options
    @vintageandrea90 congrats on the job! My dream job is to be an L&D nurse but I have to go back to school for nursing first. I'm a medical technologist now. Hope this week goes quickly for you!

Month/Cycle: 15/15

CD/DPO: trying not to track for sanity reasons

Timing: -5, -2, -1, 0

Testing: undecided

R/R: my favorite coworker is transferring to another hospital  :'( but the good thing is her leaving is giving me the kick in the behind I needed to leave this place also. I've been unhappy at my job for over a year now but I've been too nervous to consider leaving. The hospital system is hosting a mass interview session for transfers next week and I just applied!

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: If you had one hour of free time just for yourself, what would you do? Exercise! I usually only get to do it when I'm exhausted at night so to do it when I actually have energy would be nice. 
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• Options
    @BertieMeetsGertie Hi dpo buddy!! Have you been obsessively studying your chart like I have?? You'd think I was trying to solve for world peace.....
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    @BertieMeetsGertie Hi dpo buddy!! Have you been obsessively studying your chart like I have?? You'd think I was trying to solve for world peace.....
    As much as I'm trying not to, yuuuuuup. My boobs have been really sore since 4dpo and this evening I had some lightning boob going on (left one only). I stopped temping after 4dpo though. 

Eta: spelling 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Options
    @BertieMeetsGertie I really want to symptom spot but I can't because I don't have any symptoms lol. So instead, I study my chart really hard :)