WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Any fun weekend plans?

Re: WTO Friday!!

• M/C 7/6, 4/4 AL

CD 13

WAYDTGKU: Bbt, pnv, Pom juice til O, opk, hio

R/R: It's Friday! And I work from home on Fridays so I can stay in my PJs and actually get some work done.

CS/Q none 

I have absolutely no plans at the moment.  My H is going to be working and in class all weekend so it's just going to be me and DS.  It's also going to be freezing!  I'll probably see if my SIL wants to go to a museum or kids gym or something with us tomorrow. I'm travelling for work next week so going to prepare for that too but that's not fun.

• Loading the player...
  • M/C: 6/6

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: Vits, hio 

R/R:  IT IS FRIDAY !!!! I'm off early - yay !! We are dog sitting my parents dog while they are on vacation for two weeks. Sweet dog, but he was so stressed the first night he had bad diarrhea and never slept a wink. Poor boy. He is doing better now but we have to keep him and our lab mix separate because they don't like each other. Oh well, two weeks will fly by - right ??

CS/Q:

GTKY: Any fun weekend plans? My fun consists of sleeping in, going to buy a new book to probably read all in one weekend, anddddd cleaning my house. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• @FLAshley we dog sit for our neighbors when they go on vacation. Their dog is sweet but is still a puppy so our dog get annoying. Our dogs get along but my dog is a jerk so it's stressful sometimes. I can't imagine dealing with 2 dogs that don't get along. 
  • @TigerCakes I'd love a day home in pajamas to catch up on some random house stuff between emails and phone calls! 

@Brooklyngirl6 have fun with your mom!

M/C: 9/10

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: still just waiting 

R/R:  It's Friday!! Yesterday was beautiful and warm and today we're getting snow.  Go home weather, you're drunk. 

CS/Q:

We have a beef and beer tomorrow night and then the rest of the weekend, I'll be straightening up to get our house ready to list! Eeeek I'm nervous. I just hope it sells quickly 

• @Brooklyngirl6 I feel ya about being a teacher. And our teachers lounge where I eat lunch only gets slight service so it takes forever to look at one site. 

M/C: 8/6 (1/1 AL) yay for month rollover

CD: ?

WAYDTGKU: Benched 

R/R: **TW** my test results came back and my hcg dropped to 235 which is even better than I thought it would be. Waiting to hear back on whether I can bowl & play softball as well as about our trip. But I thinking it's gonna be a go. I just need to ask about the fact that it still hurts when I press on my lower left abdomen and if that's still normal. But feeling relieved that I shouldn't have to get a second round of injections! ** 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Any fun weekend plans? tomorrow I'm going with some friends to see the Broadway tour of The Little Mermaid. Sooo excited!! Then Sunday I'm participating in a bowl-a-thin for Disney Voluntears. I also need to deep clean our house because H's dad & brother are coming to stay for a few days while we're gone (grrrrr.  I hate people staying here and the fact that they're gonna be here when we're not bugs me any more.  And of course I'll be the only one cleaning because to H, cleaning means straightenening up only)
  • LoveInDCLoveInDC member
    edited March 2017
    @Brooklyngirl6 - I'm glad not temping is working for you! Your town sounds amazing. Have fun with your mom and DS!

@TigerCakes - Work from home buddies! High five! Where are you traveling next week?

@FLAshley - GL dog sitting! Hopefully he's a bit more comfortable this time around. Your weekend sounds ah-MAY-zing. Cleaning and all. A freshly clean house always makes me feel so much better. Enjoy!

@50Wife - This weather right?! When they said snow I was hoping they were kidding. Bring back the 60/70 degree days! GL listing your house! FX for an awesome bidding war right off the bat :)

@purplg8r - Yay for beta progress! The light is at the end of the tunnel. FX you're out of this and back to softball and bowling ASAP. I hate when people are at my house without me too. Hopefully they're perfect guests and you get to enjoy Broadway and Disney Bowling! Omg. I'm so jealous of your plans lol

@cdnrunning - GL in TWW! FX this is your last.

M/C: 5/3

CD: 52

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: This weather is insane, but this week flew by and I'm actually looking forward to fun things this weekend. Once again, my Stitch Fix box is early, so I get my fancy clothes pick-me-up tomorrow instead of Monday! Woot!

CS/Q:

GTKY: Tonight DH is having a friend over, which means board games, beer, cleaning the house, and setting up the guest bed. This friend hasn't always been on the right path, so he no longer has a license. But he seems to be doing better the past few months. Hopefully he can land on his feet again. Saturday, DH and I are boarding our pup to give her a vacation. We take her to a boarding/daycare facility that let's all the dogs play for most of the day. She loves it there and it helps her socialize and burn off energy. Meanwhile, DH and I are going to hang out with my sister, BIL, and nephew. We haven't seen them since Christmas, so it should be fun :)
  • @LoveInDC tell me about stitch fix!
  • M/C: 2/2

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: Temping, OVIA, etc.

R/R: Rant: I was up all night and get up at 5:45 for work. So that was fun. Rave: It's Friday.

CS/Q: All is well right now...

GTKY: Any fun weekend plans? My friend is throwing her mom a surprise birthday party on Saturday, so that should be fun... no other plans though and too exhausted right now to think of them.
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

edited March 2017
    @50Wife - I personally love it. But I think it's definitely for certain types of people. I hear it works great for people who hate shopping. I love shopping, but because I'm petite, it's hard to find clothes that fit. I usually end up picking through the bits and pieces of half a dozen stores before I find something. If you want to get pushed out of your comfort zone, it's supposed to be great too. You have to be prepared to pay boutique prices though (like $45 for a t-shirt, $100+ for jeans).

I mentioned sometime last week that you get out of it what you put into it. I have 3 pinterest boards to show them what I have, what I like, and what I look like in what they send (all with personalized comments). I also give them explicit instructions for what I definitely want and what might be cool to try when I order a box. It's a lot, but I bought everything in my first box, so I say it paid off.

If you have $20 to spare, you have even the remotest interest, and you know one exact article of clothing you need, I say it's worth a shot. But that's just my opinion.
  • @EmilyLove25 sorry for the crap sleep and terrible wake up hour. TGIF!
    @LoveInDC You've inspired me to try stitch fix!
  • @EmilyLove25 - Sorry about the lack of sleep :( Hopefully your Friday perks up from here!

@cdnrunning - Woot! If you have any friends who might want to try it out, make sure they use your referral code. You get a $25 credit for every first time user who uses your link. That's a free box and then some! I would've shared mine (I think a few girls here signed up last week) but I didn't want to come off as spammy or disingenuous. Have fun and I hope it works out for you!
  • @LoveInDC so are you more or less in contact with a personal shopper type set up? So they know exactly what to never send and what type of stuff you lean towards? 
    I hate shopping and need to be pushed out of my comfort zone. I am not big, but I do have a bit of an ass and just in general tend to lean towards black and just plain stuff...ok I always wear plain black shirts and just darker jeans. 
    I'll have to look into this a bit more! 
  • M/C: TTA

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: PNV BBT CM RRL

R/R: Thanks so much to everyone who sent well wishes regarding our house offer. It was an insane day yestersay at work and then DH and I went to walk that house again as well as two other houses. In the end H and I decided to pass on the house that we offered on. (Facepalm). As much as we both loved the inside of the home, the backyard was just too small. We also really liked one of the other houses we saw last night. So that convinced us the other house just wasn't "the one". Planning to go see the "new" house that we like again this weekend. 

CS/Q: 

Just looking at houses and errands! 

@50Wife Good luck with your house!! Make sure you get someone who takes really good pictures because the house we ended up seeing last night that is now our new front runner had really bad pictures and we almost didn't go to see it! 

@purplg8r So happy to hear things are making progress. Fx that the injections are over. 

@LoveInDC Yay for new clothes!

@EmilyLove25 Hopefully you can catch up on sleep this weekend! Hope today is kind to you. 
  • @brooklyngirl6I hear you on the being a teacher thing (especially this time of year-I swear this is the longest stretch). What do you teach?
    @LoveInDC
    I might have to try Stitch Fix. I'd never heard of it, and it sounds pretty awesome. 
    @FLAshley Good luck with the dog sitting! I hope the dog starts to feel better. 

M/C: 
    1/1

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: BBT, PNV's, CM, Vitex

R/R: 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Any fun weekend plans? Just planning to relax and clean.
    Me: 27 | DH: 27
    Married: 10/2013
    TTC #1 Since: 02/2017
  • M/C: NTNP. This is my second cycle off bc. 

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: Tracking with FF, vitamins, overall health

R/R: It's Friday and I'm working from home. Meaning that I can wear whatever :) 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Any fun weekend plans? Birthday party tomorrow. Removing the kitchen for our reno :) 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @Brooklyngirl6 Ugh, it's like playing building blocks. Our lab is crated when we are working and sleeping because she is bat shit crazy and would destroy our home if she wasn't crated. She also is a rough and tumble kind of girl so one of our shih tzus can't be left unattended with her because he fears for his life haha. Mornings are "Okay send Rhya and Oreo out. Okay bring Rhya in and put Beni out. Now take buddy out on leash and bring everyone else back in !" It's like an hour long process in the morning. My life. 

@JJMNO1616 Good decision on the house ! Better to be unhappy with it before you spend tons of money ! Hopefully you find "the one" !

@EmilyLove25 Hopefully you get a burst of energy and the day flies by !

@LoveInDC Our lab loves daycare too !!! My shih tzu use to love it but as he gets older he really isn't as playful as he use to be !!! They said he probably would be happier at home. Lol. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16

• M/C:8/6

CD:16

WAYDTGKU:bbt,cm,pnv,hio

R/R:Ugh I need to look for a new doctor mine started working in a old age home and has dropped some of his patients me being included.  :/

CS/Q:nope

GTKY: Any fun weekend plans? No plans just relaxing.
  • Post and run for now. I'll be back! 

M/C:
    3/2

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: vitamins, the usual, trying preseed and evening primrose this month

R/R: Rave: I am so glad it's Friday! Rant: Terrible sinus headache today, ugh. Which brings me to my question below.

CS/Q: Any of you ladies with allergy issues: I already don't really have EWCM and I'm concerned that as the season is changing and I'll need more allegra that the antihistamine will be an issue. Any recommendations for allergy/sinus meds that don't effect EWCM but actually work? 

GTKY: Any fun weekend plans? Hubs and I were invited to a "lit house party" tonight. I haven't been to a wild party in several years and I'm definitely intrigued, but also sort of worried I'm not going to have the best time. I used to be a partier, but our Friday nights are generally so tame these days. Ugh, I'm getting old. 

High School Teacher Reluctant Floridian * Steelers Fan 

Family info in Spoiler

Married 6/2013
    DS 11/2017
    MMC 10/2019 @ 12 weeks 
    Planning to try for our rainbow 01/2020

• @stargazer&gt;Lily That sucks about your doctor. I'm looking for a new one too. My doctor should actually be in a nursing home. 

@dragonette505 They might get over it. They got in a fight yesterday. Nothing serious. After that, Buddy decided he hates Rhya. Either way, we will have to manage and do lots of walking ;) !! Your weekend sounds similar to mine. Enjoy ! :)

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16

edited March 2017
    @50Wife It's exactly like that! Your stylist writes you a note for each box and signs their name. You can request the same stylist if they do well, or ask for a new one if you don't mesh. Some people have had the same stylist for over a year! The catch is you can only communicate with them through your profile, in your box request note, Pinterest comments, and item reviews. It's very one sided (you only hear from your stylist when you get your box).

The profile is VERY in depth. You react to style collections, tell them what colors/patterns to never send, give the most exact sizing, etc.. They also have a spot for a general synopsis. That plus the Pinterest boards should put you in a great place. Put a profile together for fun! There's no commitment. You don't have to get boxes on a schedule. I just order one whenever I feel like it.
    edited March 2017
    @JJMNO1616 - House hunting can be such a back and forth. Go with your gut. I thought I had found our dream house, but it sold out from under us. The next week we toured a house we thought was out of budget, and it fell into place so perfectly, we put in an offer that day! FX you find the perfect match soon!
  • @TigerCakes Totally jealous of you working from home! Although I know today I would not be work productive because I have too much to do around the house.
    @50Wife We are getting snow today too! yuck! So ready for spring!

M/C: 2/2

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, opk, cm, HIO EOD

R/R: I'm using the clearblue advanced opk and got my second day of "high"! Last month I had 4 days of high before peak so maybe ovulating this weekend or early next week. DH is out of town next weekend so should be good timing  :)

I had my interview yesterday and I do not feel good about it. Sometimes I think I can be socially awkward and interviewing is so hard and stressful for me. I should find out next week so keeping my fingers crossed but trying not to get my hopes up. 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Any fun weekend plans? DH is having poker night tonight! I plan on leaving the house for awhile to hit the gym and just joining them for some beer when I get back. I will probably also have to find a way to keep the dogs busy until they get over the initial excitement of having people over. I also have brunch plans with my mom tomorrow. 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • breezybeebreezybee member
    edited March 2017
    @JJMNO1616 Follow your gut!  If another place feels better, I say go for it. Buying a house is a huge decision and the little things that seem weird now will only get weirder when you live there. Although in my case, I hated my house when we bought it, but we had to buy something in our real estate market. I remodeled it and made it mine and now I love it so much I never want to leave!

@LoveInDC I have several friends who work at stitchfix. It's a great company and they've got awesome stylists there.  My friend who does the buying for them would always give me extra stuff she had lying around.  Loved it!

@CandyApple2012 I take the Target brand Allegra everyday and don't have a problem with my EWCM. TMI but it's ok in this context I guess.  And I have to take allergy stuff every day or I'm a walking sneezing, stuffy hive. 

@50Wife Good luck on listing your place!  Are you having it staged or keeping it tidy?

M/C: 8/9

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: HIO, OPK Advanced, tracking, PNVs, etc

R/R: OMG you guys. Someone was SHOT in front of my neighbors house yesterday and the guy collapsed in front of my house!  Ugh. I live in a really quiet beach neighborhood in California and this kind of thing doesn't happen really. I guess there have been a bunch of burglaries over the last few weeks and now this. Anyway, they caught the guys who did it and it seems to be a drug deal gone bad or something but still!  It was quite the scene last night.  And thankfully, the victim is going to be ok. I was worried about him :(

CS/Q: 

Ive got nothing happening tonight. I'm freaking EXHAUSTED and just want to chill. Tomorrow I've got a big beachwalk/brunch plans with my two besties while my husband goes out of town. I love it when I get the house to myself sometimes!  Sunday I've got more brunch plans. Nice and quiet weekend, I'd say!

Edited for spelling. Damn you mobile bumping!
  • @dragonette505 I'm in the Philly area. Weather has been nuts the past couple of weeks! 

@BreezyBee this is our second time listing. The first time our realtor just wasn't good for us at all. One good thing (the only good thing) was that he brought in a stager to give us free advice on what to do/paint/reorganize...the whole 9. So we know how to have it set up..just gotta get it to that point which is proving difficult with work and busy weekends 
  • @JJMNO1616 I completely second what @LoveInDC says about going with your gut. It's such a big decision and you can't change the size of the yard. FX that you and your H find the right house. 
    @TigerCakes jealous! I would love to be working in PJs! I might struggle to be as productive at home though, so go you for getting things accomplished!
    @purplg8r FX that you get the all clear soon! '
    @FLAshley Amen to sleeping in this weekend and a new book! Sounds like my kind of weekend!
    @cdnrunning Good luck in the TWW! 
    @50Wife I love the idea of a doggy vacation! Mine have such separation anxiety, lol. 
    @Cricket648 How long have you been taking Vitex and do you think it's made a difference in your cycle? I'm thinking about adding it to the long list of supplements I'm already taking if this month isn't successful. 

High School Teacher Reluctant Floridian * Steelers Fan 

Family info in Spoiler

Married 6/2013
    DS 11/2017
    MMC 10/2019 @ 12 weeks 
    Planning to try for our rainbow 01/2020

• @FLAshley @CandyApple2012 @BreezyBee @LoveInDC @dragonette505
    Thanks for the positive reinforcement!! I knew this process was going to pull at heartstrings but I wasn't expecting it to happen so early on. There is always going to be this fear of missing out on "the next best house" but I do think we are making the right decision to pass this one up. 

@BreezyBee Wholey Sh*t that's scary!!! So glad to hear the victim is ok but wow. Stuff like that unfortunately does happen everywhere though. Glad you are also ok and didn't get caught up in that mess too much. 
  • @JJMNO1616 exactly what @BreezyBee said when it's right everything will fall into place !

@BreezyBee That's scary !! I'm glad he is okay and hoping everything stay safe quiet in your area. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16

• @CandyApple2012 I've been taking it for about 8 months. I thought it was helping because my cycles had been getting gradually shorter, but then this last one was 94 days, so now I'm not so sure. It doesn't have any side effects for me though, and my doctor said it won't hurt, so I'm gonna stick with it for a while longer. 
    Me: 27 | DH: 27
    Married: 10/2013
    TTC #1 Since: 02/2017
  • MrsMiller8588 I am also using the CB Advanced. I haven't started this cycle but it worked great for me last cycle... just curious, what CD do you start using them? Desperate to pee on something  :#
    *TW*

• @BreezyBee Wow that is some scary s^&*! So glad to heat that the guy who was shot is safe.
    @CandyApple2012 GL with your house party! I used to enjoy throwing house parties in college, but haven't had one since graduating. It would definitely be interesting to throw one now. 
    @JJMNO1616 I totally agree with the others. Passing on a house because you are not in love is the best route to go. You will know when you've found the right one!
    @LoveInDC Our lab loves being boarded too! He is such a dog's dog and loves being able to play with the other dogs and I love sending him because he can burn off some steam lol!

M/C: 4/2, 1/1 AL

CD: 25

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, CM, CP, evening primrose until O

R/R: This week has flown by so fast! And has been a lot calmer. We went to our house inspection yesterday and found the house only had one major issue. The outside wall looks like the veneer looks is starting to come off due to water getting through it. We've asked the current owners to take care of it, and are waiting to hear back now. Otherwise though, the house is in good condition, and is as amazing as we remembered!  

CS/Q: My temps are so weird... this cycle I've noticed they will be consistent for about 4 to 5 days, and then I'll have a dip. Then my temps will stay in the dip range for a few days, and then dip again... I though last week I was going to O based on my CM and now... nothing... and this morning I had yet another crazy dip and my temp was 96.3! Ugh my body is a train wreak...  

Not really. I'm hoping to start packing, as we can move into our new house in exactly three weeks! But I'm not really feeling the pressure, as we don't have to be out of our apartment until mid April. 
  • @EmilyLove25 I usually start on CD 7 or 8. This is only my second cycle using them though! I have shorter cycles (24-28 days), but I think I read somewhere to start about 20 days before expected AF? I'm also using some cheap OPKs I got on Amazon this cycle and if I like them (and think they are accurate) I will just continue with those because CB Advanced can get expensive!!
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @50Wife Hope your home sells quickly!

@purplg8r  Glad to hear it's still going well, FX that you get your green light! :)

@JJMNO1616 I don't know much about house buying yet, but I am sure you'll find the house you love! 

M/C: 12 cycles, 7 TTCAL

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: BBT, PNV, OPK, preseed, avoiding caffiene

R/R: Having a slight unknown bug problem at the apartment, Orkin put a sticky trap up so they can diagnose the problem, and are supposed to be back today. Hopefully they figure it out, cause my fiance is allergic to whatever is biting him.  :( 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Any fun weekend plans? Headed to visit parents this weekend, and as I've already said I'm also going bridesmaid dress shopping for my best friend's wedding. It's going to be a very busy weekend!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• @EmilyLove25 I usually start peeing on the around cd11. It's so fun to pee on stuff lol

Thanks guys!  It was totally scary but everything is back to normal around here today. No blood on the ground or anything. Sheesh. 
  • MrsMiller8588 Thank you! Yes, CBD is so expensive! I like that it measures two hormones, but I'm not made of money! I use the cheapies with the CBD and it helps. I use CBD in the AM and once I get the flashy smiley, I use cheapies in the afternoon... I did that last cycle, got a positive, so then peed on CBD (which had been flashy smiley in the AM) and less than 12 hours later it was a solid smiley! I feel like I could miss my LH surge otherwise... and, of course, I'm crazy. 
    *TW*

• @Brooklyngirl6 Have fun with your mom this weekend!
    @Tigercakes Yay for pjs! I took the day off so I'm hanging out in yoga pants
    @FLAshley Sorry your dog doesn't get along with your parents dog. Our dog doesn't get along with most other dogs so I get all the stress.
    @purplg8r Yay for numbers going down!
    @BreezyBee Oh my gosh that's terrifying about the person who got shot!
    @MrsMiller8588 I do the same thing as @EmilyLove25 with CBADs. I like that it tests the two hormones and I like getting the solid smiley face. My surges are really short (I usually only get 1 positive OPK) so I test with CBAD in the mornings and once I get the flashing smiley face I test after work and before bed with Wondfos.

M/C: 
    7/7 (4/4, 1/1 AL)

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, HIO, I'm not sure if I want to BBT this time around. I like having all the information, but this month we're at a convention CD14-17 with lots of drinking and weird sleep schedules. I usually O CD17-20, I worry about the the weird temps CD14-17 will make BBT super stressful this month. Anyone have thoughts?

R/R: You guys are so wonderful. I know that I said that I was just going to lurk for awhile, but you guys are like a security blanket. There's something very comforting about getting back into the rhythm of posting. Not going to clog this thread with rants today.

CS/Q: Nothing today.

GTKY: Any fun weekend plans? Umm, we have a roof inspector coming tomorrow morning. FX it's not super expensive to fix however we're getting water damage to the ceiling in our garage.
    Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • KatieElKatieEl member
    edited March 2017

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: HIO, BBT, Starting OPK this cycle, FertilAid, OvaBoost, FertileCM, Vitamin C, Omega3, Probiotic, Dessicated Liver, Collagen, Red Raspberry Leaf Tea, Maca, Green Tea CD1-O, POM Juice CD2-O, Pineapple 1DP-5DPO, No Alcohol/Caffeine, Fertility Yoga

R/R: Rant: We’re dealing with a mouse problem, and it’s beyond frustrating.  We have an excellent exterminator working with us, but it’s taking forever because we live in a semi-attached row home, and I’m pretty positive our neighbors are doing nothing to address the problem from their end.  (They do nothing to take care of their house, it’s the worst.) Rave: My cousin surprised me with a short visit today!

CS/Q: For those of you using the advanced clearblue fertility monitors, how many high (flashing smiley) fertility days do you usually get before peak fertility? ETA: Obviously doesn't really matter, I'm just curious as it's my first month using them.

GTKY:  Nothing major, looking like it’s going to be fairly cold here this weekend, so probably doing a lot of batch cooking and filling up our deep freeze. (And trying to find some way to work out some toddler energy so we all don’t go crazy.)

@Brooklyngirl6 enjoy your visit with your mom!

@purplg8r glad to hear about your hcg levels, hope you get the go ahead for your planned fun activities.

@cdnrunning good luck during the TWW!

@JJMNO1616 happy house hunting! (Better to pass now than regret it later, for sure.)

@MrsMiller8588 today was my second day of high on the advanced monitor too, FX for both of us!

@Breezybee OMG that’s insane! I’m glad you’re okay, but so scary!

@SoraLk good luck with your bug issue ::sad solidarity vermin fist bump::
    DS1: Nov. 2013
    DS2: Jan. 2016
    DS3: Dec. 2017
    Baby #4 on the way!