Trying to Get Pregnant

Breastfeeding and TTC

can anyone direct me to a page or thread where I can ask questions specific to ttc while breastfeeding?  I'm 3 months pp and breastfeeding and we want to try for #2. I sure could use some support and a place to ask for advice. TIA

Re: Breastfeeding and TTC

• can anyone direct me to a page or thread where I can ask questions specific to ttc while breastfeeding?  I'm 3 months pp and breastfeeding and we want to try for #2. I sure could use some support and a place to ask for advice. TIA
    There's actually a search function on right side of the page.  It's not a great search function, but I'm sure you'll find some good info.  You could also go to your old BMB to see if others are TFAS (trying for a sibling), and check out the TFAS thread on here.

If you do choose to participate on here please, please read the "newbies read this first" thread at the top of the page.  
  • Loading the player...
  • lalala2004lalala2004 member
    edited March 2017
    *dirty lurker siggy warning*

This article along with many others on Kellymom are very informative:

https://kellymom.com/ages/older-infant/ttc-while-bf/

I'll be TTC while BFing in 6 months or so. Long story short: Sometimes your fertility doesn't return until you wean, but sometimes it returns sooner.

You could also also visit the TFAS checkin thread and see if any other ladies are in the same boat.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• edited March 2017
    @gastineausam You are welcome to post in the TFAS check-in thread, I'm no longer BFing but did for 20 months and we wereTTC while BFing before DS weaned. You are welcome to post your questions in that check-in.

But yes, reading the newbie thread like PPs have said will give you info about the culture of this board and great info about TTC in general too.
    ETA typo