Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday

2»

Re: WTO Thursday

• Starla I’m super sorry you are dealing with this. Glad to hear you are feeling more in control.

50Wife I had the tubes put in when I was a baby and my mom said it was a miracle worker… ear infections were only rare after that! Good luck!

Dilynne  Not acceptable, MIL. That’s terrible. My MIL says inappropriate comments all the time and I try to tune it out. But ugh. Sounds like she fancied herself a doctor last night!

JJMNO1616 Yay on the house! That’s huge news! Maybe the house stress was causing your temps to fluctuate?

Pinky917 Yay for the pay bump!

hoosiermama1 My favorite days are weekdays when I take off work to be with DD. Enjoy! 

M/C: 2/2
    CD: 6
    WAYDTGKU: Temping, OPK, Ovia, trying to have sex
    R/R: Rant: Why are Clear Blue OPKs so expensive? The advanced ones... Ugh. I bought them for this cycle but that's it.
    CS/Q: Not yet!
    GTKY: Do you have plans for St. Patrick's Day? What are they? (Let me know if this GTKY has been done already): No plans, but I will watch Dateline if it is on... I know my students (college students) will be trashed and worthless that day because it is a day called "green beer day" here and the bars open at 3 AM. So I guess I'll have free time at work!
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: HIO, BBT, Starting OPK this cycle, FertilAid, OvaBoost, FertileCM, Vitamin C, Omega3, Probiotic, Dessicated Liver, Collagen, Red Raspberry Leaf Tea, Maca, Green Tea CD1-O, POM Juice CD2-O, Pineapple 1DP-5DPO, No Alcohol/Caffeine, Fertility Yoga

R/R: Rant: My husband scheduled our exterminator the same day as our cleaning people, which means my house was clean and beautiful and perfect for a grand total of 15 minutes before the exterminator team came tramping through.  Rave: This gorgeous unbelievable weather and getting a flashing smiley on my OPK this morning!

CS/Q: I’m reposting my question from yesterday, just because I posted so late: At the doctor yesterday he intimated that short luteal phases are pretty rare and that it was more likely that my body just took 2-3 days to rise the temperature post ovulation (my last two cycles were (at least according to FF) 8 and 7 day luteal phases respectively).  Has anyone heard of this?  I seem to remember from all my reading that the temperature spike was pretty instant.

And one more for the preseed users: any tips or things I should know?

GTKY:  Nothing major, just making corned beef and cabbage in my Instant Pot (my life is an exciting one, I know!)

@Starla take care of yourself today.

@50wife Sorry to hear about DS’s ears.  All my friends who’ve had the surgery for the kids rave about it; it’s definitely made a world of difference for them.

@Dilynne I am just cringing at your MIL’s comments, ugh.  I’m so sorry.  What’s a wedding social?

@JJMNO1616 Congrats on getting your offer accepted, that’s so exciting!

@Cricket648 I hope your power comes back sooner rather than later

@Pinky917 Congrats on your raise!  I’m sorry this cycle is hitting your hard, but having a plan moving forward is a good thing.  FX you don’t need it!

@Safire3 I’m sorry to hear about your DX, sending you some internet hugs while you sort through everything.
    DS1: Nov. 2013
    DS2: Jan. 2016
    DS3: Dec. 2017
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • Loading the player...
  • dragonette505dragonette505 member
    edited March 2017
    Pinky917 I do hope it stays cheaper! lol
    50Wife   It would be so nice to not have to be so neurotic about our bodies :) 
    kvacmak   Yeah, its hard to tell whose fault it is.... honestly as long as I can get some embryos put in me we can figure it out (even if they owe me back some cash)
    LoveInDC   me too!  I'm going to try to stop worrying right now.... hopefully acupuncture today will help me chill out           
  • edited March 2017
    @Starla hugs girl
    @JJMNO1616 Yay! Hopefully everything continues to go quickly and smoothly!
    @Pinky917 I also was MIA for a week. Sometimes we just need a break!
    @safire3 So sorry you're having to deal with that :(

M/C: 9/10 TTCAL 14/15 total

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: PNV, fish oil, vitamin D, myo-inositol, BBT, OPK, CM

R/R: I haven't had a chance to Bump in a week! Besides changing positions at work, DH now is back in a cast and he is basically helpless. Plus I am puppy sitting for a friend this week. I am super stressed DH will lose his new job if he isn't able to walk/work by his Dr. appt Wednesday. Oh, and he is injured and doesn't have insurance because of him just getting this job :(

CS/Q:

GTKY: Do you have plans for St. Patrick's Day? What are they? (Let me know if this GTKY has been done already)
    I was hoping to go out for once this year, but with DH being hurt I don't see that happening.

eta: typo
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @safire3 I am so sore for your news. Do what you need to, but there are several women on the IF thread with a similar diagnosis so feel free to check in any time! Hugs
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Power is back on! Yay!

@safire3 I'm so sorry that you're going through that. Hopefully you'll get some answers, and be able to take the next steps soon. 
    @CandyApple2012 That's awful! The wind was crazy here too yesterday (Ohio). I'm so glad it was just an outage and not something like that!

Me: 27 | DH: 27
    Married: 10/2013
    TTC #1 Since: 02/2017
  • edited March 2017
    M/C: 1/1

CD: 23

WAYDTGKU: nothing now... well that's not true, still temping, charting, taking PNVs

R/R:
    left for my conference this morning without a temp spike, hard not to think this month is a bust. I had +OPK and tons of EWCM and really thought yesterday would be O day. FX today is and I get a spike tomorrow morning, we would still have good timing if that's the case.

On the bright side, I'm in Miami at a fancy hotel for the next 3 days!

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: Do you have plans for St. Patrick's Day? What are they? (Let me know if this GTKY has been done already)
     I'll be dressing my kids in cute shamrock outfits and taking DH to the hospital for a screening endoscopy that morning and laughing at his silly drunk post-anesthesia self, then later I'm sure there will be beer
    Me: 35   DH: 35
    Married: 5-16-2009
    Charlotte Elaine 5-27-2014
    Anna Josephine 3-29-2016
    Baby #3 EDD 3-3-2018

My Chart 
  • @CandyApple2012 I also teach 9-10 for the most part. I taught 9th grade physical science last year and I teach 10th grade biology this year (so I have the same kids!) I also grade all of the online courses because I'm the only science teacher in the whole school, so that means Physical science, biology, geology, chemistry, physics and environmental science. That's why I just say "high school science" lol
    Married: May 26, 2012
    Eden: February 8, 2016
    Ivy: April 3, 2018
    Baby 3.0: Due September 26, 2020
  • @Starla how are you feeling now that it's been a few hours?

@Dilynne how rude!!

@SoraLk I love dress shopping!!

@JJMNO1616 yay!! That's so exciting about the house!!

@Pinky917 ooh! A pay bump is nice!!

@LoveInDC I don't think you've been selfish!!

@safire3 sending you creepy internet hugs

@dragonette505 ugh!  Insurance companies drive me crazy!!

M/C: 7/6 (1/1 AL)

CD: ?

WAYDTGKU: Benched

R/R: 1 more day til the weekend!!

CS/Q:

GTKY: Do you have plans for St. Patrick's Day? What are they? (Let me know if this GTKY has been done already) Hopefully flying to
    Shanghai!!!
  • @safire3 I am so sorry to hear. I'm not sure I have any feel good words for you but I'm still rooting for you ! You will be missed around here. Big time hugs to you girl.  <3<3

@JJMNO1616 I had a good feeling about you and your new home !!! Yay. Congrats !!!

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• @GG620 yea my company is pretty good at working on "company culture." There are a bunch of opening positions! And I love caramel macchiatos.
    @Dilynne what an insensitive thing of her to say.  Some people really need to just mind their own business
    @JJMNO1616 yay for the house!
    @LoveInDC yea it's to enhance our company culture.  We used to be a small start up and did ton of fun things, but have been acquired so now we're part of a huge organization.  My office inparticular hasn't been too happy so they've been planning a bunch of fun activities to cheer us up I guess!
    @dragonette505 me too! So maybe a little crazy but I log them in FF in advance sometimes so I had to go back and change it. I got an almost postive opk today so we won't be missing tonight!
  • Thank you so much ladies, I really appreciate it. I will be lurking and rooting for every one of you!
  • @safire3 Just went back through to read everyone's check ins today and saw your update. I'm so sorry to hear about your husband's SA results. Lots of internet hugs girl. 
  • @safire3 Hang in there girl. You guys will make it through this, whenever and however you choose, TOGETHER.  Love each other and give lots of hugs and kisses. We'll be sending them to you from here :)
    I'm sorry you're going through this xoxo