Options

Wednesday Ticker Change 3/8

This thread is for those with an EDD of Aug 2, Aug 9, Aug 16, Aug 23, Aug 30

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What is your favorite room in your house?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 3/8

• Options

This thread is for those with an EDD of Aug 2, Aug 9, Aug 16, Aug 23, Aug 30

How far along are you? 

19 weeks 
    How big is baby? 
    Mango or a gameboy 

Not till Monday for my anatomy scan

Keep feeling more consistent movement. It's so fun for me.
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Excited to be almost halfway!

Probably my dining room. Recently painted it maroon and I love it. Also love the wine rack and the hanging wine glasses we have in the room!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    18 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Red pepper, artichoke or pear depending on app.

None until next week.

Hip, lower back, sciatica.  Food aversions to most meat.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Is it crazy to join DH on a business trip to Washington DC and Colonial Williamsburg six weeks before my due date?  Drive is only about 6 1/2 hours.  Not sure if I am crazy for wanting DS and I to go or not.

GTKY: What is your favorite room in your house?  DS's room.  It's the only room that is completely redone in our old house.  
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    16 weeks! 
    How big is baby? 
    Avocado? I live in Alaska and very rarely see avocados bigger than a baseball so that's weird to me since last week was a naval orange. 
    I was supposed to have one yesterday, but it got pushed forward a week because my doc was busy delivering someone else's baby. I'm not too disappointed, since that reassures me that he'll be there for me on my delivery day :)
    Headaches and heartburn, also showing a teensy bit more. I still don't look pregnant, but I'm getting there!
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I felt the baby this week! But not movement... I was laying on my stomach in pilates and I could feel the baby's body pressed into my guts. I can't believe how big it's getting in there!!! I'm so excited to see it looking baby-shaped at my 20-week scan!

I don't actually love my house, tbh. We're in a fairly small apartment and there isn't any particular bit that thrills me. I guess I'd pick the laundry room because it's really cool to have a laundry room for the first time. Even if it's a glorified closet, there are still shelves and a closet bar. Someday, I want to have a house where the kitchen is my favorite room :wink:

• Options
    AB518AB518 member
    How far along are you? 
    19 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Mango

Anatomy scan tomorrow

No new symptoms

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I am still waiting to feel baby move, and I am still waiting to look pregnant.  I have given up on getting any energy back or having this pregnancy acne go away.  I just look like a tired and slightly chubby version of my old self with acne.  

The kitchen/dining/living room which is basically one big room.  It is great for entertaining.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    17 weeks, pomegranate 

Appointment next Tuesday. I'm getting paranoid something is wrong since I haven't felt it and I'm not showing too much. 

Nipples hurt. energy is okay. I've had some rlp the past couple days. 

How early do they know if you have an anterior placenta? 

I love my kitchen. We redid the counters last summer and I love them and also put in a garden window. I am not so patiently waiting to get the floor redone. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• Options
    How far along are you?  18 weeks

How big is baby? sweet potato 

Upcoming appointments this week? Nothing this week, 2 next week

Any new symptoms or changes? sciatica pain is soooo bad!

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What is your favorite room in your house? I love my bedroom. My bed is sooo comfy!!
    DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• Options
    edited March 2017
    First of all, I'm new to the Wednesday ticker change. My due date got changed by a few days so... hi guys!
    Anyways...
     How far along are you? 
    19 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Mango

I don't have any more appointments this week, but I did have one on Monday. It was the first time I've seen the doctor since finding out that I'm having twins. I feel so much better having all of my questions answered. I will be getting another ultrasound in about 4-5 weeks.

The only new "symptom" is finally feeling the little movements that my babies are making. Before yesterday, I could only feel the large movements, like rolling or flipping.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Any other mommies expecting twins that are due on August 2nd? I am already showing 1+ protein in my urine and am pre-exposed to pre-eclampsia, so I will definitely have my babies before August. What can I do to keep that protein level down? The protein leakage is so much earlier with this pregnancy than it was with my daughter.

Either my bedroom, where I get to sleep, or my kitchen, where I keep the food. I feel like that's all I've done this pregnancy is eat and sleep
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    18 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Artichoke or a bell pepper

None this week.. just patiently waiting for my A/S the 24th. 

I've felt a lot more aches and stretches in my stomach over the past week. There have been a few times I thought I might have felt baby moving, but still feel too early to confirm for sure. Glad to see I'm not the only one who hasn't felt anything "real" yet. Getting some energy back finally and have tried to keep up with daily walks and light exercise. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Question: More for STMs+, but.. is it too early to assume I have an anterior placenta? It seems like I would have felt more discernible kicks by now (just going by what others on our board have been saying), but not sure if it may just come a little later for me.

I love our dining room.. the room is a square, so we have a big round table that is perfect for family dinners - I love when everyone can see each other. The room colors are very neutral with some pops here and there - dried blue hydrangea in the middle of the table, linen chairs, etc.. it's so relaxing to me. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @secicc12 It's not too early to tell if you have an anterior placenta. My ob was able to tell I have an anterior placenta a few weeks ago. I wouldn't be concerned about not feeling any kicks yet. I think I was 22ish weeks before I felt kicks when I was pregnant with DS.
    DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• Options

How far along are you? 

16 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Avocado 
    None this week, next one is the big AS at the end of march

Stilllll having skin issues, I didn't have this problem at all with DD so I'm wondering if it'll ever go away 
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Now that the first tri is over, I feel like the last few weeks have been flying by. 

My sunroom- I only really use it in the spring and fall but it's so nice to go down there and have some coffee and read a book. Right now DH has his smoker stored in there so it's ruining my relaxing vibe from the smell. Bbq type smells are stilll making my stomach turn. 

• Options
    @Lauradi1010 You will probably be ok to travel at that time but be sure to check with your OB before committing.

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker