Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW 3/7/17

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing: 

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite article of clothing? (Or favorites it you can't pick just one)

TTC#1 10/2016
TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

Re: TWW 3/7/17

• Month/Cycle: 5

CD/DPO: 26/9

Timing: good, I think

Testing: after yesterday's bfn not again until Friday. 

R/R: rave: this board. I felt so much better yesterday after posting. I guess I didn't realize how much I was carrying around until I got it out. I also found some notes in my office from a conference and it seemed like just want I needed to read in that moment. It said without hope, we have nothing. So, even though I don't want to "get my hopes up" I'm still going to have hope. That's what is so great about a group of ladies coming together for the same reasons, it helps to instill hope in those who need it. So, thanks ladies.

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite article of clothing? (Or favorites if you can't pick just one) I have some old comfy tshirts and sweatshirts that I wear around the house. They're just so cozy. At work I live in cardigans. I sometimes feel like Mr. Rogers with my cardigans. 

TTC#1 10/2016
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

• Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD/DPO: 23/11

Timing: Who cares

Testing: Tomorrow will be my last test

R/R: My H came home last night and told me that he made a doctors appointment for tomorrow to get checked out since we aren't pregnant yet. I did not tell him to or even suggest it. It is both sweet and incredibly sad to me.

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite article of clothing? (Or favorites it you can't pick just one)

I have this classic 90's Prada dress that is so fabulous.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm moving over to WTO. (Insert all the F bombs). 
    Good luck ladies!!! I have my fingers crossed for all of you 
  • @avrilmai I have a rainbow of cardigans in my closet for work too.

Month/Cycle: 7/6 (4/3 AL)

CD/DPO: 29/9

Timing: -5, -3, -1

Testing: tomorrow

R/R: Something feels different this month, which makes me really excited. At the same time though I know if it's the same old, same old, the more excited I get the harder the fall will be. 

CS/Q: Nothing today

I have a pair of jeans that I got while on vacation in Ottawa that I love! The rise is perfect (I'm plus size and short so a lot of pants tend to have very high rises on me), my ass looks great, and they were on the clearance rack so I got them for like $12 US.

Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 11/9 - I counted wrong yesterday. Scrolling back through my FF charts was depressing.

CD/DPO: 26/8

Timing: -5, -2, -1, 0

Testing: Super not shocked at a BFN at 8dpo. I just cannot help myself. I also spent a solid 5 minutes searching for a hint of a line. I got the crazy.

R/R: Rave: WFH today! That means that I get to do everything in my jammies and most of it with my DVRed shows on in the background.

CS/Q: Nope! It's an ugly one, but I'm pretty sure it's correct.

GTKY: What is your favorite article of clothing? (Or favorites it you can't pick just one) My old, falling apart jeans. They are so soft and fit so nicely, but it's gotten to the point where I can only wear them around the house.

@50Wife - I'm so sorry. Hugs.

@KariAnn323 - FX for tomorrow!

@Avrilmai - You can add me to the Mr Rogers at work group. Team cardigan here.

@kiwi2628 - That really is very sweet of your DH. Hopefully he won't need the appt after all.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Month/Cycle:  11/11, 1AL

CD/DPO: 21/5

Timing: -4,-3,-1,O

Testing: Not any time soon.

R/R: My after O CM has increased more than usual.  I'm starting to go down the rabbit hole of SS.
    DH dropped off his SA sample this morning.  I'm really hoping everything is good.   He keeps to himself a lot about how he feels about our current situation and I'm afraid if there's something wrong he might not handle it well.

CS/Q: nope, it's just doing it's thing.

My high waisted black compression leggings.  They suck everything in and they are just comfortable!
  • Month/Cycle: 14/14

CD/DPO: 19/8

Timing: good - confirmed by blood test and ultrasound

Testing: blood preg test on 3/13 (booked that day off!)

R/R: rant - symptom spotting!!! i can't stop it and i just get so upset every cycle when i "spot symptoms" and then AF comes along. so hard!!!

CS/Q:

i love a good button down! my closet is filled with nice crisp whites!

@kissthesky32 yay for WFH! i should have done that today!

@kiwi2628 very sweet of DH - why do you think it was sad?
    unexplained infertility.
    started ttc dec 2015. started working with RE in jan 2017.
    cycle 14: femara (3 follicles), ti. 
  • @Avrilmai I like your perspective on hope. I'm trying to be the same way...hopeful, but not getting my hopes up. I got my hopes up last month but this month I'm just trying to be positive and look at the things we did differently and say "we're learning". 
    @kiwi2628 your husband sounds like he is being proactive and supportive. That's very sweet of him. I understand your mixed feelings though. Lots of luck at his appointment.
    @50Wife UGH! So Sorry for CD 1 :(
    @KariAnn323 $12 jeans is a steal. And ones that make your bum look good! Double win! 
    @kissthesky32 Yay for WFH days! I WFH on Wednesday so I will be having that kind of day tomorrow!
    @haylsbayls that gif!  :D
    @fresh76 I'm always jealous of someone who can rock a button down! I love the look but I have such a short torso I can't pull it off the way I would like. 
    @justkeepswimming8 I always watch the Holiday Baking Challenge on Food Network and want to make the things they make. I have myself convinced I can bake just like the contestants can. I sure cannot! But it all looks so yummy I want to try anyway!

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 24/9

Timing: -3, -2(x2), -1, O, +1

Testing: This weekend, maybe?

R/R: Rave: March is Women's History Month so Spotify put together a bunch of Women of...insert musical genre... the Women of Pop playlist is awesome! It has a bunch of current ladies, but then there are so awesome throwbacks (Amy Grant "Baby Baby"!!). It made an otherwise dreary commute better!
    Rant: We live on a street that is no parking on one side. Every house has a driveway and oversized garage. We recently had new neighbors move in across the street. They have 7 people living in the house and 6 cars. The driveways can fit two cars, as can the garage, but for some reason, they are parking three of the six cars directly in front of our house. It's not really a huge deal, except for the fact that we have temperamental mailman who, instead of getting out of the truck when he can't reach the mailbox, will completely skip the house. I'm really hoping all the extra cars doesn't prompt him to skip us. Total first world problem, I know. I'm hoping this is just until they are fully moved in and once they're settled they will reevaluate their parking sitch. 

CS/Q: Little temp drop today. My chart looks like a pretty little mountain range  :|

GTKY: What is your favorite article of clothing? (Or favorites it you can't pick just one) Leggings...any leggings. I really like early spring when you can throw on leggings, a cami, a hoodie and some Sperry's and bam! you've got weekend wear! 
    Me:31 ~ DH: 28
    Swiped Right: 6/2014
    Married: 9/2016
    TTC # 1: 11/2016 
     BFP: 5/2017
    Baby Boy: 1/2018
    Link to FF Charts
  • @Avrilmai Glad you're feeling better today - it's hard not to get down on this journey, that's a good reminder about hope

@kiwi2628 Aww - that is both really sweet of him, but also a bit heart wrenching. Hopefully this is your cycle 

@50Wife Sorry you're out :( 

@KariAnn323 Isn't that such an awful feeling - like you, this cycle feels different and even my DH is starting to think this is it, which means it'll be extra hard if it isn't

@kissthesky32 I also couldn't hold out and tested (BFN) this morning, DPO buddy. I'm holding onto it being too early for both of us

@haylsbayls Sorry the BSC is creeping in so early  :(

@mispanda FX your H gets good news - did they say how long until you get the results?

@fresh76 I'm not sure it helps or not, but at least you're in good company for going crazy SS

@justkeepswimming8 Ugh - that's the worst... I really wanted brownies and got half way through making them only to remember that it had happened before and I had no cocoa. Had to convert them to blondies haha

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 33/8

Timing: really good

Testing: well, I said Thursday (10 DPO) but caved and got a BFN this morning :(

R/R: I've been SS so badly - and even my DH has been contributing. Normally I only get PMS symptoms a day or so before AF (moodiness, cramps, sore breasts), but since the weekend I've been feeling so out of sorts - exhausted to the point I go to bed at 8, I'm bloated and gassy, and just feel blah. I'm at the point where I'm realizing that if I'm not KTFU, I'm coming down with a nasty bug :( On the plus side, DH is really sweet and hopeful which is reassuring 

CS/Q: nope - temps are a bit up and down but keep going up - trying not to let that add to the BSC

GTKY: What is your favorite article of clothing? (Or favorites it you can't pick just one) Not really sure - I'm not sure I have a strong attachment to any. If it doesn't have to be mine, I'd say our dog's lifejacket. Not only does he look super cute in it, but he gets so excited when we pull it out because he knows it means adventure time :)
  • @mispanda I missed your post! Good luck to you and DH with the analysis! 
    Link to FF Charts
  • KarrotelleKarrotelle member
    edited March 2017
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: CD24/ unsure about DPO

Timing: good, I think, I hope.

Testing: I POAS this morning with a cheapie. It was negative. I have no idea how many DPO I am because I didn't temp. I suspect I could be anywhere from 7-4 DPO. Too soon to test but oh well! 

R/R: ** TW for R&R **
    My best friend asked me if she could have my sons clothing. I guess she assumed we were done having children. When I told her that I wasn't ready to get rid of them, she said "Why not? You have a son and a daughter, what more could you want? You don't need another baby." I was floored. She had such a snarky nasty tone. It shocked me! I actually didn't know what to say and I'm never speechless! I just said that I wasn't ready and left it at that. She and her husband have struggled for years with IF, they have started the adoption process. So I understand she's probably hurting and thinking I am somehow ungrateful for what I have by wanting another child, but wow that hurt! I am still sad about it. I love my children but we want a large family and if we are so fortunate to have another child, we want to. I'm not sure what to say to her and lord knows I am now terrified to share the news with her, should it ever happen. 

CS/Q:  Notta 

GTKY: What is your favorite article of clothing? (Or favorites it you can't pick just one) I love tunics! I wish I could wear them all summer lol
    Me: 32 / H: 35
    Married 9-19-2009
    Baby Karrot 1.0 - 6.18.2012 - She's here! Via C-section @ 38 weeks.
    Baby Karrot 2.0 -
    6.25.2015 - He's here! Via VBAC @ 36 weeks.
    Baby Karrot 3.0 - 3.9.2017 - BFP @ 9 DPO! EDD 11.20.2017 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• KariAnn323 FX for testing tomorrow! Can you pin down what feels different?

kissthesky32 Yay for a day in pajamas with DVRed shows! I am jealous!

@justkeepswimming8 Do you live in the US? Just curious...I have never heard of the Great British Baking Show before. But I know the feeling. When we watch Master Chef Junior (cooking show where really good kids compete), I crave a lot of what they are making and simultaneously feel inept because a 10 year old can cook way better than I will ever be able to.

kiwi2628 That's good your DH is going to get the SA on his own. I know it doesn't help much, but being 1 cycle behind you, I get the frustration...but hopefully it will happen within the year mark! 

mispanda FX all goes well for the SA sample!

haylsbayls haha on the meme!

Month/Cycle:     6/6 (month rollover, ugh)   4 TTCAL

CD/DPO:   CD 16 / 5 DPO

Timing: -3, -1 and O

Testing: undecided

R/R:
    Rave: Temp spiked back up today! Thinking yesterday was just a crazy fluke temp. 
    Rave: Had a delicious breakfast burrito this morning with eggs, potatoes, and green chili. 

CS/Q: nope

Hmmm....I really like a few pairs of my workout pants. They are comfy and wear them a lot on the weekends. For work, I like some of my sweater dresses in the winter.
  • @haylsbayls Your GIF made me giggle. I am also the most special of snowflakes.

@mispanda That's a good sign, at least! FX for you!

@SoldiersMom Your timing is amazing. Holy crap, endurance!

@Sailing_Mama It's definitely still too early for us. We can hope though! Maybe we'll both get positives tomorrow :) The temp rise on your chart looks promising!

@Karrotelle Sorry for your BFN this morning. FX that it's just too early for you. That was insensitive of your friend to say, but she's in a hard place and I would cut her some slack. I'm sure she didn't mean that you should be done having children because you have one of each, even if that's how it came out.

• Month/Cycle:1

CD/DPO: 12 dpo I think

Timing: not great

Testing: bfn yesterday, so expecting AF any day now.

R/R: none

CS/Q:none

GTKY: What is your favorite article of clothing? (Or favorites it you can't pick just one). A cardigan I wear over my scrubs every single day.
  • @kissthesky32 :D hahaha! We had to cram it in (no pun intended) because H was going out of town.
    @Karrotelle sorry to hear about the situation with your friend. It does sound a bit like she may have been projecting a bit of her own feelings onto the situation so like @kissthesky32 said I would cut her some slack for the time being. Maybe try to have a heart to heart with her after feelings have settled a bit.
    Link to FF Charts
  • @SoldiersMom I am overly thankful that I wasn't taking a sip of something when I read that comment, because I 100% would have spit it all over my computer. Hilarious.

• @soldiersmom – I am the same way about baking. The show makes me what to learn more so that I can teach my future kids and grandkids. I always loved baking with my grandma when I was younger. I’m testing this weekend too… but is it really only Tuesday?!

@justkeepswimming8 – That happens to me too! Sometimes, I just go out and get what I want to make it easier. SS badly over here too. My husband just suggested Penn Station for lunch and I just about puked thinking about it and I love Penn Station! I really think a lot of it is in my head though.

@karrotelle – so sorry about what your friend said.

@dragonfly87 – yes, I live in the US. The show is on Netflix right now but it originally airs on PBS. It is completely different than American cooking shows. Everyone is much calmer and nicer to each other. They actually help each other out and the hosts are really funny and are involved with the contestants.

@HollyI321 – Sorry about your BFN. 

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • @Avrilmai this board is full of amazing ladies to vent to or to just ask for advice!

@kiwi2628 the fact that your husband is being proactive shows how much he cares and I think it's sweet!  I understand why your sad but cheer up your time will come!

@KariAnn323 fx this is your month!

@kissthesky32 enjoy working from home today!

@haylsbayls love the gif!  I feel the same way.

@SoldiersMom your timing is impressive.

@Sailing_Mama they didn't say.  But my doctor said he would call me once he got the results and would discuss further plans.

@dragonfly87 I also had a temp dip yesterday and it spiked back up today!  Plus we are dpo twins.

• @mispanda FX it's a good sign for both of us!
  • @kariann323 & @NYTino24 Thanks so much for the Chicago tips!

@SoldiersMom how did the new gym routine go? also, our mailman is the same way, and then we miss out on things. I didn't get the invite to a friends wedding because our garbage can was too close to the mailbox!

@kiwi2628 sweet that your H is being so proactive. 
    @kissthesky32 yay for a WFH day! enjoy!
    @Kariann323 FX for you that that "fall" never comes

@fresh76 & @mispanda stay strong & GL avoiding the SS rabbit hole

@haylsbayls that GIF  :D
    @justkeepswimming8 I'm that way with Top Chef. I get so hungry watching it

@Sailing_Mama It must be so hard to not SS when you have a co-conspirator!

@Karrotelle sorry about your friend. Sounds like you handled the best way possible for both of you

@dragonfly87 glad the temps are back up. FX for you

TTC#1 10/2016
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

• @Avrilmai lol  :# we didn't go. we're failures. but in all fairness, I had a bad headache and H got home late. excuses excuses. but it's on the agenda again tonight. the mailman thing sucks! I grew up in an area where mailmen walked. Where I live now, they all drive the little trucks. How hard is it to step out!?
    Link to FF Charts
  • Just a random thought....I wish more bumpies would link their charts in their siggies! I am a creeper and love to chart stalk in my free time :)
  • Month/Cycle: 13/12

CD/DPO: 23/1

Timing: -2, -1, 0

Testing: Going into the RE for a blood test March 20th

R/R: I actually don't even know if I've officially O'ed yet. I took the Ovidrel trigger on Sunday...they say it takes about 36h....I've been monitored at my RE so I haven't been temping or using OPKs. So I'm just going to guess and place myself here *shrug*

CS/Q: if anyone has any thoughts about the above?

i have this shirt shirt from American eagle....it's super casual. It's a long sleeve red shirt and the shoulders are cut out in lace. There's nothing special about it but I love wearing it!
    Me: 27 // DH: 30 
    Married 05/21/2011
    TTC Since Feb 2016
    RE: Dec 2016 Dx: PCOS
    5 rounds of Letrozole 5mg + Ovidrel + TI 
    BFP!!!! June 2017 // EDD: 04/01/2018
    IT'S A BOY!

• @Karrotelle As someone who struggles with IF, I can't say I haven't had the same thoughts about people with kids. But she definitely has no say in how many kids you have and it's not fair to you to make those comments. It's hard whether you're trying for your first or your third or your fifth. No one should make you feel bad for chasing your dreams :)
    Me: 27 // DH: 30 
    Married 05/21/2011
    TTC Since Feb 2016
    RE: Dec 2016 Dx: PCOS
    5 rounds of Letrozole 5mg + Ovidrel + TI 
    BFP!!!! June 2017 // EDD: 04/01/2018
    IT'S A BOY!

• @dragonfly87 I would absolutely do that...if I knew how! I'd love to be chart stalked  :D
    Link to FF Charts
  • @dragonfly87 I was going to say the same thing as @soldiersmom ...I'd add mine, but not sure how to put it in the siggy. 

TTC#1 10/2016
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

• @kiwi2628 That's so sweet of YH. I feel like if it gets that point for us it's going to be a very awkward conversation.
    @50Wife Hugs!
    @mispanda FX for YH's SA results
    @justkeepswimming8 I LOVE The Great British Baking Show!
    @Sailing_Mama FX that this is your month
    @dragonfly87 I've been trying not to SS, but the symptoms that I have had have been super obvious and haven't felt like it might all be in my head. Last month I had absolutely no symptoms so I feel like the hormones from Mirena and *TW miscarriage *End TW* that have caused symptoms previously are finally out of my system. Oh and feel free to stalk to your heart's content. My Ovulation Chart
    Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • dragonfly87-2dragonfly87-2 member
    edited March 2017
    @KariAnn323 Ah that makes sense. FX that all the symptoms are leading up to something good! And lol on the chart inclusion, thanks :) That dip at 8DPO would have me BSC SSing!
  • SoldiersMom and Avrilmai It's super easy. 

Go to your FF account (if you have one) and do this:

--Click on "Sharing" at the top
    --Click on "Setup" under Charting Home Page
           --This is where you can decide what you want to display when people click on it.
    --Save the info you decide
    --Copy the link in the box: "Your Charting Home Page Web Address"
    --Go to your signature preference settings.
    --Write out "My Chart Link to Stalk" or something similar
    --Highlight it, then click on the button that looks like a chain link (between the smiley face and page icon"
    --Paste in the web address from FF
    --Click save and test it out!
  • Thanks @dragonfly87! I'll try that tomorrow. It will be so much easier than taking a screen shot of my chart, emailing it to myself, than attaching.  :D
    Link to FF Charts
  • @dragonfly87 - Mine only looks like it's showing my current chart and the cycle before. How do I make it show more cycles back?

• dragonfly87-2dragonfly87-2 member
    edited March 2017
    @kisstheysky32

In the setup section, make sure it says "All Charts Selected"

• Thanks, @dragonfly87! It looks like, since I'm not VIP, I only get two at a time. Oh well. Not a big deal.

• @kissthesky32 Oh ok, didn't realize there was that difference. I would not recommend VIP. I bought it because I got a code for $24.99 for the year...but the basic version would have been just fine.
  • Yay!! It worked! Charts are stalk-able! Thanks @dragonfly87 :)
    Link to FF Charts