August 2017 Moms
Options

Felt baby in an unexpected way

I was teaching pilates and I rolled onto my stomach to stretch my abs while the students kept doing the workout. While I was propped up on my elbows, I could feel a "bumpy mass" of pressure inside. It was kind of exciting. When I adjusted my position, it moved away from the direct center and I couldn't feel it as much. I was slightly worried about squishing baby, but if it could be harmed by a little pressure, no one would have babies :tongue:
I had a pregnant friend in high school who used to flop over the edge of her desk sometimes so she could "feel the baby." I thought that was so weird but now I totally get it. 

Re: Felt baby in an unexpected way

• Options
    I can definitely feel the mass when I'm on my stomach. I love to lay on my back and press on my lower stomach to feel them. It's totally weird, like there's a foreign object in there. When I told my husband that he said "duh, there are two foreign objects in there!"
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @SarahBethBR
    Twins?! I always wondered if you could feel them interacting at all in there, like jostling for room or getting kicked by each other. I guess you'll have to keep us updated!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep, twins!  I'm wondering how they'll interact in there too.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker