edited March 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Good Morning Ladies! 

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing: 

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Since its early, lets talk breakfast! Pancakes or waffles, sausage or bacon, how do you like your eggs? Let's hear it!
Me:31 ~ DH: 28
Swiped Right: 6/2014
Married: 9/2016
TTC # 1: 11/2016 
 BFP: 5/2017
Baby Boy: 1/2018
Link to FF Charts

Re: TWW - Saturday March 4

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 21/6

Timing: -3, -2(x2), -1, O, +1

Testing: Trying to hold out until 12 dpo (next Sunday)

R/R: It's Saturday but it's cold! We have plans to go to a college basketball game tonight with my parents so that will be fun! 

CS/Q: Little temp drop this am but still trying to avoid the SS.

GTKY: Breakfast is my least favorite meal because I love all the bad stuff. Pancakes, doughnuts, crossiants, bacons, hash browns, all the carbs! I can only eat eggs in omelet form with lots of other things mixed in.
    Link to FF Charts
  • Options
    Good Morning Ladies! 

Month/Cycle:3/3

CD/DPO: 24/12

Timing: -2, 0

Testing: too many... all BFNs. Managed to hold myself off from testing overnight at work... but I read an article last night that said male embryos create lower levels of HCG therefore take longer to turn a test, this is my hope! (in no way saying I prefer boy vs girl, just trying to rationalize all the BFNs) haha

R/R:Rant: I slept like shit yesterday between these night shifts, so I am so effin tired right now. The drive home is gonna be rough. 
    Rave I'm off for 5 days now! going to spend some quality time with DH before he leaves to go work out of town.

CS/Q:

GTKY: Since its early, lets talk breakfast! Pancakes or waffles, sausage or bacon, how do you like your eggs? Let's hear it
    Omg I want all the things, this question made me so hungry. I love all the breakfast foods, but there's a local brunch place in my town that does breakfast poutine which is TO DIE FOR. potatoes fried in duck fat, bacon chunks, poached eggs, cheese curds and hollondaise. It's amazing. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kvacmak sorry for the bad sleep but yay for 5 days off! Relax and enjoy! FX for your BFP!
    Link to FF Charts
  • Options
    @SoldiersMom FX for you & enjoy the game!
    @kvacmak enjoy those 5 days off! 

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 23/6

Timing: hopefully good enough 

Testing: I kept telling myself I will not test until next Friday. 

R/R: I work a short shift today at my second job. I like the work. DH went in to work at 4am today and will work again tomorrow. He is typically off on weekends so we won't see much of each other this weekend. 

CS/Q: had a big temp jump yesterday like .7 up and today it came down .8. I'm thinking poor sleep on Thursday was the culprit. 

GTKY: Since its early, lets talk breakfast! Pancakes or waffles, sausage or bacon, how do you like your eggs? Let's hear it!
    Most Saturdays DH makes our "Saturday special." Scrambled eggs, turkey bacon and a slice of toast. Coffee and oj. I do love hash browns and DH decided he wanted to start making waffles so we got a waffle iron. (Waffles are not part of the special). I do most of the cooking during the week so he likes to do breakfast. Unfortunately not this weekend (see rant) 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Options
    @kvacmak oh holy shit that breakfast sounds amazing!  Also, just to add to your BSC (you're welcome) when I was pregnant with my son I got my first very verrrrrry faint line 13DPO. 
    Hoping tomorrow morning is great timing for us both!! 

Month/Cycle: 9

CD/DPO: 29/12

Timing: great! 

Testing: well I'm up to twice a day now! Keep telling myself it's too soon. Hoping tomorrow will be my day. I had a slight temp increase today and my spotting stopped for now. Hopes are high, ladies. This could hurt if AF shows. 

R/R: it's Saturday!! Cold here as well. We will get to see  both sides of our families today which will be nice. 

CS/Q: 

ugh if weight gain wasn't an issue...I'd have scrambled eggs, sausage, and toast every day. 
    Some days maybe an over easy egg with some ketchup and then dip toast in the yolk and ketchup mixed. Yes, I'm a ketchup and eggs person- I know people seem to go either way! 
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 16/3

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Testing: I want to say that I’m going to wait until my expected AF (16th) is late but that probably won’t happen. Maybe the 12th (10DPO).

R/R: It’s Saturday! I have major baby fever today after watching my DH play with my nephew yesterday. My DH’s dream is to be a SAHD (I hope we can find some sort of solution because I want to be a SAHM also) and get to watch Jeopardy and Sesame Street with our kids all day. He got to cuddle and watch Jeopardy with our nephew yesterday and it was so stinking cute.

CS/Q: No

GTKY: Since its early, lets talk breakfast! Pancakes or waffles, sausage or bacon, how do you like your eggs? Let's hear it! I love all things breakfast! Chocolate chip buttermilk pancakes, breakfast burritos (scrambled eggs, bacon, potatoes, and cheese wrapped in a tortilla), chocolate croissants from Trader Joe’s (highly recommend if you are into those types of things), chocolate dipped donuts… just all the things and I love chocolate!

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • Options
    @kvacmak I want that breakfast so badly!
    @50wife FX so hard for you!

Month/Cycle: 7/6 (3/3 AL)

CD/DPO: 26/6

Timing: -5, -3, -1

Testing: 3/8 pee pact!

R/R: There's a vintage shop hop in the area today so DH and I are going on an adventure!

CS/Q: Nothing today

GTKY: Since its early, lets talk breakfast! Pancakes or waffles, sausage or bacon, how do you like your eggs? Let's hear it! Usually I get an omelet. It depends on the sausage, but bacon usually wins out. I like my eggs over easy as long as I have hash browns.
    Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Sailing_Mama US  :( My DH will have to take some of his vacation time to stay home after baby is born - he doesn't get any leave. I'll probably take some time off and then continue my part-time work from home job. 

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • Options
    @AvrilMai FX for you too! Bummer that you and DH won't see much of each other. His breakfast sounds yummy! I love turkey bacon!
    @Sailing_Mama Good catch! You're right. Friday would be 12 dpo! That's what I get for bumping before coffee! Thank you!
    @KariAnn323 Have fun at the vintage shop! That sounds so cool!
    @justkeepswimming8 I like your H's SAHD ideas. Jeopardy and Seasme Street are my idea of fun too! I also love your love for chocolate pastries. 
    @50Wife enjoy your family time! I'm also a ketchup of eggs person! Do you call over easy eggs with toast dippy eggs?

Link to FF Charts
  • Options
    @SoldiersMom  yes I sure do!!! I wrote over easy because I didn't think anyone else could call them dippy eggs! 
  • Options
    Happy Saturday! Just peeking in to say hello and FX for you ladies  :) November would be lucky to have you guys!

As I expected, CD1 today, which was nice because I thought I'd be waiting 2-3 more days to move back over to WTO. Don't follow me!

High School Teacher Reluctant Floridian * Steelers Fan 

Family info in Spoiler

Married 6/2013
    DS 11/2017
    MMC 10/2019 @ 12 weeks 
    Planning to try for our rainbow 01/2020

• Options
    Month/Cycle: I've lost count... 14/14? 

CD/DPO: 5dpo

Timing: O, +1

Testing: Beta on 3/13 (booked the day off to either celebrate or drown in my misery for just 1 day before moving on to the next one)

R/R: just bought some natural makeup and will be spending the rest of the afternoon at home. 

CS/Q: none

Scrambled eggs, buttermilk fluffy pancakes and all of the sausages! Breakfast is the best!
    unexplained infertility.
    started ttc dec 2015. started working with RE in jan 2017.
    cycle 14: femara (3 follicles), ti. 
  • Options
    I go here now!

Month/Cycle: 14/14 3AL 

CD/DPO: 17/4

Timing: -1,-3,-5

Testing: when af is late 

R/R: was too busy to bump yesterday so I'm trying to catch up on all the posts now! Had a pretty productive day today when to the gym got my taxes done and getting a nice return this year, yay! 

never been a breakfast person, ever! Thankfully eggs have finally started to grow on me but I do like turkey bacon! 
  • Options
    @candyapple2012 sorry for cd 1  :/

@lulu1180 hope you get to enjoy your day and get to relax a bit! 

@kariann323 have fun!! Hopefully there are some good finds! 

@SoldiersMom enjoy the game! 
  • Options
    aggoaggo member
    Have to P&G for now, but will try to be back later for comments or at the very least to give out some love. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 22/10

Timing: Good

Testing: 3/8 per pact! It was so hard not to test today. Fear of a stark white reigned me in. 

R/R: No rants, having a great weekend so far! Feeling really hopeful and excited, the optimism is a nice change for me. 

CS/Q:

Eggs Benedict! My favorite!
    Anniversary

TTGP March Siggy Challenge: Animals Celebrating St. Patrick's Day 

• Options

Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 9

Timing:  it wasn't great.  I think we got 0

Testing: I have no self control...  Bfn

R/R:. None really

GTKY: Since its early, lets talk breakfast! Pancakes or waffles, sausage or bacon, how do you like your eggs?  I prefer pancakes.  I used to hate waffles, but the last few months realized I actually like them.  Prefer bacon, but would ideally have both.  And my eggs depends the meal.  Just eggs, the over medium.  With other foods, I want them scrambled.

• Options
    @justkeepswimming8 Seeing DH with kids seriously makes my uterus scream "Put a baby in me right now!" We gave my bff our old guest bedroom bed when we got a new set. DH taught the olderish kids (3 & 4) how to tighten the bolts with the allen wrench. It was adorable!

@CandyApple2012  Hugs, sorry for AF

@Sailing_Mama, @beachbunnyxo123, @SoldiersMom Found a new end table for our front room for only $45! The end table on the right is the one from college that it's replacing.
    *TW*

11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kariann323 winning!!! Great find!!  Love it 
  • Options
    @Hollyl321 I'm confused by your post, do you mean that you are 9 DPO or 9 total cycle days? What are you doing to confirm O?
  • Options
    @kiwi2628 hey girl heyyy  ;)  your strength right now is remarkable 
  • Options
    @beachbunnyxo123 I think I am dying. It doesnt help that I think I am getting sick so a hot toddy with some whiskey would hit the spot. Stupid tea.
  • Options
    @SoldiersMom thank you! Enjoy your basketball game!
    @Avrilmai 'saturday special' sounds so fun! 
    @50Wife Thanks haha When I got KU with DS I didn't test until 16 DPO (I have no idea how I held out that long, I think it had something to do with DH being out of town) so I couldn't tell you how early I would have got a line! Thanks for the insight. FX for tomorrow for both of us! I am going to try my best to hold out and not test again today hahahahaaaa we'll see how that goes!
    @justkeepswimming8 Oh man seeing DH with little ones just makes your heart melt and your ovaries ache, doesn't it? I feel you on the baby fever, I cared for the cutest 3 month old at work last night and my ovaries were on fiiiire!
    @candyapples2012 Boo! Good luck on your next cycle!!
    @fresh76 do you just skip the POAS and get blood beta done?
    @Hollyl321 FX its just early!
    @kiwi2628 I feel you on the wine cravings!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hollyl321Hollyl321 member
    edited March 2017
    @beachbunnyxo123, 9dpo.  At this point, I am doing nothing to confirm ovulation, since we started trying mid cycle on a whim, but TW I tempted for my last 2 pregnancies and plan to do it again once AF shows end TW.  But, I am generally pretty good at telling by symptoms when ovulation occurs.  I am pretty sure I ovulated last week, but this month my body threw a curve ball at me and geared up for ovulation a week before but I didn't actually ovulate, so who knows anymore 
  • Options
    @beachbunnyxo123 wow very productive Saturday! That's awesome 

@KariAnn323 nice find! 

@kiwi2628 your ability to resist the wine is super impressive 

@Sailing_Mama sorry to hear you work up early on a weekend. Hopefully you can sleep in tomorrow

@CandyApple2012 sorry about CD 1 

@lulu1180 glad to see you over here FX for you

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Options
    @Avrilmai and @beachbunnyxo123 So I looked up some similar tables online and they were going for $200-300! We're pretty impressed with ourselves.
    *TW*

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/6 of actively trying

CD/DPO: 18/4

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Testing: Will try and hold out until AF is late

R/R: I just ordered pizza for dinner and they said it would take 90 minutes.  UGH, but I'm hungry now... (#FirstWorldProblems)

CS/Q:

I <3 breakfast.  I want it all.  I love both pancakes and waffles, especially when the pancakes have chocolate chips or blueberries.  I love both sausage and bacon (although I try and limit the amount of bacon I have).  When it comes to eggs, I prefer scrambled or over easy.  With lots of cheese!  I could literally eat breakfast for breakfast, lunch and dinner.   

@lulu1180 - you got some excellent timing.  FX!
    @kiwi2628 - hold strong, lady!! I'm trying to stay sober too, but it's so tempting!  Especially since we're watching college ball tonight.  

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • Options
    @Tennis11785 90 minutes for za?!? It better be damn good! 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Options
    @BertieMeetsGertie - The pizza was really good, but the wings were rather lackluster.  Since I'm not drinking, I also got a cannoli, which was yummy!

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • Options
     @kvacmak yes! i am being monitored so i am just going to wait til i get my beta done. sometimes i poas a ton and then feel so gutted that i was filled with so much hope after i find out that it's a for-real-bfn. so, these days, i wait for them to call me.

hope you're enjoying your 5 days off!!! are you doing anything special? 
    unexplained infertility.
    started ttc dec 2015. started working with RE in jan 2017.
    cycle 14: femara (3 follicles), ti.