Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW - Friday March 3

2»

Re: TWW - Friday March 3

• Options
    Mobile bumping is the worst for commenting and tagging, so I'm back on my laptop!

@kvacmak - I work overnights as well and am often tempted to start this up before I go home! Having an unlimited supply of test strips would be so tempting. I'd pee on all of them. Well, all of the ones you haven't already peed on.
    @aggo - FX your body is just messing with you and you'll get your BFP next week!
    @50Wife - Yay for hubby time!
    @dragonette505 - Sorry about the impending AF. :(
    @Hollyl321 - I have had similar thoughts about when would be the most convenient time to have a baby, but after lurking here and seeing how hard TTC can be, I'm going to try every month. I think we all start as speshul snoflaykes thinking that it won't take long (and for some people it doesn't). FX you'll get KTFU right away and you won't have to decide between TTC and TTA!
    @kiwi2628 - I'm impressed by your ability to stay objective and help your friend. I think everyone needs a friend like you!
    @KariAnn323 - I loooove stories like this. Men can be so stubborn about showing their softer side, but I think they should do it more often!
    @justkeepswimming8 - I was just like this, too. I thought I would come off BC and HIO and test when AF was late. HAHAHA, nope.
    @SoldiersMom - I avoid those shows, too. Ugh, why am I so picky?? I tried about 2.5 episodes of Making a Murderer before I just couldn't anymore.
    @Sailing_Mama - I also tried Mad Men without any luck.
    @Piccola1988 - GL fighting off the crazy!
    @CandyApple2012 - I'm a total newb and can't give you any insight on what FF is trying to tell you. But I also don't understand the Kardashian obsession.
    @Avrilmai - Couldn't get into TWD or Downton, either. Bleh. I hope you have fun at the concert!
    @stacylynn - I work nights and sleep weird hours during the week and can never temp at the same time, but I am able to see the temp shift after O. It might be worth trying.
    @EmilyLove25 - I know your pain with DH's performance anxiety! Hopefully we can be sneakier about our motives next month! Also, I thought Big Bang Theory was cute the first two-ish seasons, but after that not so much.
    @Tennis11785 - HP is definitely not for everyone. I won't hate.

My browser was being a little bit weird about tagging, so hopefully I got all of them right.
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker