February 2017 Moms

Hello from February 2016

Hi ladies!  I'm writing on behalf of a group of moms whose babies were born just about a year ago.  We started off on thebump.com and moved on to a separate group on facebook.  This first year has been a whirlwind, and we're all a little nostalgic for the cute little newborns you are welcoming home.

We had a discussion about what support we would give to new moms that we might not have had last year or maybe some silly tips we didn't know until it was too late.  We are all in this together as new parents, and we wanted to send you all some love and support for these tough first months!  Best of luck February 2017!

So without further ado...

Dear February 2017,

From JC: Enjoy every moment. There will be a lot of hard ones but they all pass. The days are long but the weeks are short.

From RA: You are mom, not your neighbors, not your sisters, not your mother. Only you know everything about your child and the human you want them to be.

And join a badass mom group

Check out Car Seats for The Littles before the baby comes

From JS: Join the facebook group 

Re: Hello from February 2016

• Loading the player...
  • This was very sweet! Thanks, F '16 :)
  • Thanks so much F16!! This was very sweet of you ladies to do  <3 Happy birthday to all of your little ones. Goodluck with your next year :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thank you F16! That was definitely nice to read  :)
  • That was really lovely :smile:
  • Thank you Feb 16!! Congrats on your 1 year olds!!
  • Thank you for this...  I was having a really hard morning and it was a nice surprise to find these words of support!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Oh my goodness,  this is the sweetest thing!   Thank you girls so much and happy first birthday to all your babies!   
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Aww what a cool post. Thanks F'16!!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thank you so much for this. Hard to believe in just a few short months there will be babies due in February 2018! Just goes to show how true it is when people say how fast time goes. 
  • F16 that was incredibly sweet. As a STM I definitely agree with what you all said, and it was nice to have a reminder!
  • Thanks Feb'16. My eyes are watering but it's nice to have a new reason! So wonderful of you.