intro — The Bump
Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

intro

I posted on the TTCAL board before I realized there was a miscarriage board too, I'm not ready to TTC as I just lost our baby. This was our fourth child, first miscarriage and lost it at 16 weeks. I had a D&C and now am just waiting to feel normal again and figure out what we're going to do next. Just looking for a support group as we go through the next few weeks and months of grieving. 
SAHM to DD (2007) DS (2009), DD (2012), loss #4 (Feb 2017 at 16 wks)

Re: intro

• I'm sorry for your loss. I'm benched for 3 months so I'm not ready to hang out at TTCAL either. It's a totally different mindset when you're on "pause".
  • Loading the player...
  • @laurarams we just lost our little one at 20 weeks after unexpected preterm labor. We want to have another child but are also not ready to try again for a few months after we have some time to grieve...I can relate to not feeling normal; I was just telling my husband that it's hard to look towards the future and back to day to day life right now. 
  • Loading the player...
  • So sorry for your loss and sorry to have you here. I self benched until late summer just because I am not ready. It is okay to wait until your emotionally and physically ready.