August 2017 Moms

TMI Thursday?

Any interest in a thread like this?  there's a lot of gross shit that comes along with pregnancy that you may not want to share with your "real" friends. lol...

Pregnancy Ticker

Wife. Mom. Doula. Photographer.
BFP #1- 12/26/2011-  DS Born 9/7/12
BFP#2- 10/16/2014- DD Born 7/2/15
SURPRISE! BFP#3- 11/29/16-  EDD 8/6/17
Formerly MrsAB1316

Re: TMI Thursday?

• The amount of questions I get asked about poop!!! My kid isn't even here yet, but man. Questions about my stomach, feeds about poop issues when you have the baby, feeds about the type of poop. I already talk to my DH about poop when my dog has issues, but I do not want to talk to you about my poop. TMI times 10. Just the start of TMI pregnancy issues. 
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Oh perfect day for this thread. I got sick on our way to a play date this morning and literally no where to pull off the interstate so I'm currently cleaning bodily fluids from my new vehicle. 

I fluctuate back and forth between vomit, diarrhea and constipation. STUPID pregnancy hormones!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • So much gas. I thought I might have sharted on myself today, but no.  I barely made it home and in the house before the explosion of diarrhea. 
  • Some days, it's as if my vag has hocked a lugie.  SO much discharge.

And, yes on the poop issues.   It always hits me at work. I have no problem using the bathroom at work, but I'm never sure what my situation is going to be like when I get in there, so I just avoid it during pregnancy.  It makes for a looooooong miserable day.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Formerly MrsAB1316

• Oh perfect day for this thread. I got sick on our way to a play date this morning and literally no where to pull off the interstate so I'm currently cleaning bodily fluids from my new vehicle. 

I fluctuate back and forth between vomit, diarrhea and constipation. STUPID pregnancy hormones!!!!
    NOOOO!!!  Oh my God. that sucks.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Formerly MrsAB1316

• HappyToBeHereHappyToBeHere member
    edited March 2017
    DH gets pimples and hates it (he habitually picks them which makes everything worse). I've scaled my makeup usage way back, so he asked me today if I could go to the pharmacy and get him "whatever I used to use" (concealer). I did. TMI = my husband now has his own concealer stick.

Edited because words are hard.
  • So much poop. I'd rather be constipated. 

@HappyToBeHere That's hilarious!  :D
  • I was just changing DS's diaper. It was a huge poopy. He wiggled and bumped my hand resulting in my hand going in the diaper and getting poop under my nail. So gross. 
  • I have to press my legs tight together when i sneeze because seems like have to go pee all the time I sneeze. 
    This is me right now. So embarrassing when I sneeze and pee especially when it happens in a public place.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ditto to the sneezing lol
  • belmont1785belmont1785 member
    edited March 2017
    Regarding sneezing...if this is your first baby enjoy the sneezing....2nd baby is so much worse for sneezing and peeing. I literally pray I don't sneeze these days cause if I gotta pee...its not going to be good. Let's just say muscles down there get slightly looser. I can only imagine its worse for 3rd, 4th etc
  • Regarding sneezing...if this is your first baby enjoy the sneezing....2nd baby is so much worse for sneezing and peeing. I literally pray I don't sneeze these days cause if I gotta pee...its not going to be good. Let's just say muscles down there get slightly looser. I can only imagine its worse for 3rd, 4th etc
    I'm on my 4th. Honestly, I wear Poise pads because I can't sneeze, cough, or vomit without peeing. Dem babies ruined my bladder!  :'(
  • Idk if it's normal second trimester discharge or extra discharge from progesterone injection, but my discharge is crazy. My undies are wet and annoying me at work :( 
  • This thread is perfect! 

I hate how how much discharge I produce. I get that it is keeping bacteria out, but chill the F out vadge it will be fine! 

I have to wear panty liners all day every day which cause my lady parts to over heat because V can't breathe so then I get an outer yeast infection....
  • Thank God for this! Yes, so much discharge... had an emergency ultrasound yesterday bc of it! So gross.

Second pregnancy and I totally pee when I sneeze.  

Major constipation too... ugh. I used to be so regular, and now it's a struggle to go once every few days! Bought a big box of fiber one bars today, so hopefully it helps! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• I'm so happy I'm not the only one that has some pee issues when I sneeze! I was starting to get worried, haha. 

Speaking of muscles, anyone doing Kegels? I have been off and on but I do notice a difference already. 
  • This is my first baby and I pee when I sneeze...guess I'm really screwed when the second one comes along!
    @megaroo64 I just downloaded an app to dot he kegels with.  I said I wanted to do it 3x a day, but I'm terrible at actually remembering to do it
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @NatSprat0703 What app are you using? I try to remember to do them, but Im not successfully doing it enough.  
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • @littlebug2010 it's called kegel trainer.  The pic is a green box with a check in it. I just set it up to remind me twice a day to do it, and each time only takes like one minute.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @NatSprat0703 Thanks! I am downloading that now! 
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • Regarding sneezing...if this is your first baby enjoy the sneezing....2nd baby is so much worse for sneezing and peeing. I literally pray I don't sneeze these days cause if I gotta pee...its not going to be good. Let's just say muscles down there get slightly looser. I can only imagine its worse for 3rd, 4th etc
    With baby #2, I straight full bladder pissed myself in public.  And I couldn't stop laughing about it, which only made me pee more.  I was crying, I was laughing so hard.

I'm on #3 now... every sneeze, cough, or puking episode is terrifying.  I should be carrying extra clothes for myself. lol.    I had 2 48 hour stomach bugs and I had to sit on the toilet and get sick in a trash can every single time because I would just pee the whole time.   I couldn't keep any fluids down, so how I had anything to pee out is beyond me.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Formerly MrsAB1316

• @NatSprat0703 I use the same app! I feel your pain about remembering to do it though; I'm in the same boat. I wish it had a reminder for our prego brains! Haha
  • I have to press my legs tight together when i sneeze because seems like have to go pee all the time I sneeze. 
    This is me right now. So embarrassing when I sneeze and pee especially when it happens in a public place.
    @Kathryn0903 you have to make sure you didn't pee on yourself and it shows on your clothes the struggle of pregnancy is real lol
  • Oh MY the discharge!! I can't handle it anymore. I was so excited to not buy tampons any more but now I'm spending all that money on panty liners
  • 1. I pee myself daily when I sneeze. Thankfully only at home so far. 
    2. My pee smells. Always. That's how I knew I was pregnant at 4 weeks or 5 or whatever. I have to clean my toilet every other day because it smells like a teenage boys bathroom.
    3. I threw up in my hair the past weekend and all over my face because I put my hand over my mouth. I didn't have time to shower what with clesning the bathroom floor and toilet so I washed it out in the sink and threw it up in a braid. I guess I'm getting the 'puked on' look early. 
    4. My nipples leak enough that I have to clean them daily so I don't smell like sour milk. Wtf
    5. I want to pick my nose, it just the worst.